Skip to content

Hello

The Browns Board
40 15 2.0k
  • @hoorta said:

    Welcome, and I wouldn't expect you to know- People have accused Ghoolie posting under multiple screen names.

    Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

    Sheldbrown said:

    Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

  • Sheldbrown said:

    Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    Homotron said:

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    Yeah and his account name is SheldBrown. He must like getting smoked, burned, and embarrassed too.

  • Sheldon brown? Really? I don't share the hate but really?

  • Haha just kidding. I'm new here and am a huge browns fan. My favorite players are Mohamed, Hillis, and Sheldon Brown.

    Sheldbrown said:

    Haha just kidding. I'm new here and am a huge browns fan. My favorite players are Mohamed, Hillis, and Sheldon Brown.

    Newman......

  • Sheldbrown said:

    Haha just kidding. I'm new here and am a huge browns fan. My favorite players are Mohamed, Hillis, and Sheldon Brown.

    Newman......

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Newman......

    Kenyon College rec center which was built mainly with funds donated from Paul Newman's Foundation is one of the finest in the nation.:

    kenyon-college-exterior.jpg

  • Sheldbrown said:

    Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    Homotron said:

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    hahaha....sitting in the office and I instantly bursted out loud laughing on accident. This is funny as hell

    Ghoolie really needs to find himself in life.

    "i like flowers, books on a stormy night, chapstick, popping my collar and fist pumping"

  • Homotron said:

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    hahaha....sitting in the office and I instantly bursted out loud laughing on accident. This is funny as hell

    Ghoolie really needs to find himself in life.

    "i like flowers, books on a stormy night, chapstick, popping my collar and fist pumping"

    @jake24 said:

    hahaha....sitting in the office and I instantly bursted out loud laughing on accident. This is funny as hell

    Ghoolie really needs to find himself in life.

    "i like flowers, books on a stormy night, chapstick, popping my collar and fist pumping"

    OK, so, who is going to break out the Pina Colada song? I guess it has to be me:

  • I wanna join in, pick me!! pick me!!

    You can call me Jay, i like online trolling first and foremost, i also like hobbits, dark elfs, and vampires... usually the ones that can walk in the daylight (Blade) FTW, and sometimes at night i pull the covers over my head because i can swear freddie is waiting to get me.

  • hahahaha nice to meet you Jay! I feel very honored. I also have a monkey in my closet!

  • Welcome to the boards. Enjoy.

  • Welcome to the boards. Enjoy.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Welcome to the boards. Enjoy.

    You should update your sig to show actual records next to the predictions. Not to laugh at you, but its an interesting thing to read. I made the same predictions in the past that you have.

  • Homotron said:

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    Yeah and his account name is SheldBrown. He must like getting smoked, burned, and embarrassed too.

    @usfbrown said:

    Yeah and his account name is SheldBrown. He must like getting smoked, burned, and embarrassed too.

    What's your problem? Why is everyone being a jerk to me? Maybe I should never have joined.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Yeah and his account name is SheldBrown. He must like getting smoked, burned, and embarrassed too.

    What's your problem? Why is everyone being a jerk to me? Maybe I should never have joined.

    Sheldbrown said:

    What's your problem? Why is everyone being a jerk to me? Maybe I should never have joined.

    This is unxxxxingbelieveable. People are being unkind because they think that I'm someone else? We're off to a great start. As for the Sheldon Brown name I wish I did Massaquoi, but I've always liked Sheldon.

  • Sheldbrown said:

    Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    Homotron said:

    Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

    Thanks a lot you jerk.

  • I just joined like yesterday, by the way. Anyway, does anyone know why Mohamed Massaquoi wasn't in the game until the great TD catch at the end of the game. They really should use him more. He's pretty darn good.

  • i like skipping through the park with my 'picinic' basket, stopping floods by sticking my finger in dykes, ice skating with nancy kerrigan, women who smoke cigars in their cxxnts, glory holes and gettin fisted by the whole boston bruins team!

    this is gettin too easy ghoulie.

  • ಠ_ಠ

  • ಠ_ಠ

    @halfsane said:

    ಠ_ಠ

    I can't believe I actually joined this board. I make an introductory thread and people start hating me, calling me a troll, and mistaking me for someone else. Are people on here always assholes?

  • i like skipping through the park with my 'picinic' basket, stopping floods by sticking my finger in dykes, ice skating with nancy kerrigan, women who smoke cigars in their cxxnts, glory holes and gettin fisted by the whole boston bruins team!

    this is gettin too easy ghoulie.

    @miktoxic said:

    i like skipping through the park with my 'picinic' basket, stopping floods by sticking my finger in dykes, ice skating with nancy kerrigan, women who smoke cigars in their cxxnts, glory holes and gettin fisted by the whole boston bruins team!

    this is gettin too easy ghoulie.

    WTF is everyone's PROBLEM? IM NOT GHOOLIE YOU JERKS. MESSAGE THE MODERATORS AND HAVE THEM TRACE BOTH OF OUR IP ADRESSES AND LOCATIONS. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?

  • Zombo said:

    Yes, we are. Run along.

    Zombo

    This is frustrating. MODS track my IP address and the Ghoolie guy and show them that we are two different people.