Aaron Curry
-
After watching Fujita jog 80 yards after the Titans TE, I think someone better get on the horn somewhere...
-
Zombo said:
Never liked him. At all. The same people that loved him loved Brady Quinn. I think they own a Broncos Board now.
Z
CasserlyCBS Charley Casserly
by AaronAloysius
Aaron Curry-I interviewed 25 teams before the draft about him. All of them had him in the top 10. Most in top 5.
I would say you are pretty wrong on that point.
-
If 7th rounder is all it takes; I think it is worth a shot.
-
If 7th rounder is all it takes; I think it is worth a shot.
If 7th rounder is all it takes; I think it is worth a shot.
How about if we trade a can of out dated tuna for him instead.
-
If 7th rounder is all it takes; I think it is worth a shot.
How about if we trade a can of out dated tuna for him instead.
-
-
Can an outdated Tuna tackle ?
I havent seen Parcells hit anybody in a couple years, so no.
BOOM.
-
If 7th rounder is all it takes; I think it is worth a shot.
If 7th rounder is all it takes; I think it is worth a shot.
Actually, I believe they got a 7th rounder next year, and another conditional pick for the following year.
-
we'll all be kicking ourselves in the ass by the end of the year when this guy goes bananas and we got gocong doing shit.
-
WE ARE THE ROBOTS - kraftwerk.
can't get out of our own way from being so dumb.
does anyone with anything have the balls to do anything??? we are sooo dumb.
-
we'll all be kicking ourselves in the ass by the end of the year when this guy goes bananas and we got gocong doing shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login