Skip to content

Muni Lot

The Browns Board
5 4 1.1k
  • I'm going to the game this Sunday and I had a couple questions for anybody who has been to the Muni lot to tailgate this year. I went to only one game last year, since they have changed the opening time to 7am instead of 4am, and it was the Ravens game on Dec 26th. I got to the lot around 1030 and it was not busy at all. I'm assumming this is because it was like -5 degrees. But anyways:

    1) I am planning on arriving at 830 on Sunday, is that early enough to get a decent space?

    2) Do you guys think that b/c the weather should be nicer that I should arrive earlier?

    If anybody is a regular, or has partied there this season, let me know any comments or answers to my questions...

    Thanks

  • I'm going to the game this Sunday and I had a couple questions for anybody who has been to the Muni lot to tailgate this year. I went to only one game last year, since they have changed the opening time to 7am instead of 4am, and it was the Ravens game on Dec 26th. I got to the lot around 1030 and it was not busy at all. I'm assumming this is because it was like -5 degrees. But anyways:

    1) I am planning on arriving at 830 on Sunday, is that early enough to get a decent space?

    2) Do you guys think that b/c the weather should be nicer that I should arrive earlier?

    If anybody is a regular, or has partied there this season, let me know any comments or answers to my questions...

    Thanks

    @albinorhino40 said:

    I'm going to the game this Sunday and I had a couple questions for anybody who has been to the Muni lot to tailgate this year. I went to only one game last year, since they have changed the opening time to 7am instead of 4am, and it was the Ravens game on Dec 26th. I got to the lot around 1030 and it was not busy at all. I'm assumming this is because it was like -5 degrees. But anyways:

    1) I am planning on arriving at 830 on Sunday, is that early enough to get a decent space?

    2) Do you guys think that b/c the weather should be nicer that I should arrive earlier?

    If anybody is a regular, or has partied there this season, let me know any comments or answers to my questions...

    Thanks

    Here is the key: you don't want the go to any Muni lot tailgate. You want to go to the Browns Board tailgate under the bridge in the Flats. I believe you can get a map or directions on this site.

  • @albinorhino40 said:

    I'm going to the game this Sunday and I had a couple questions for anybody who has been to the Muni lot to tailgate this year. I went to only one game last year, since they have changed the opening time to 7am instead of 4am, and it was the Ravens game on Dec 26th. I got to the lot around 1030 and it was not busy at all. I'm assumming this is because it was like -5 degrees. But anyways:

    1) I am planning on arriving at 830 on Sunday, is that early enough to get a decent space?

    2) Do you guys think that b/c the weather should be nicer that I should arrive earlier?

    If anybody is a regular, or has partied there this season, let me know any comments or answers to my questions...

    Thanks

    Here is the key: you don't want the go to any Muni lot tailgate. You want to go to the Browns Board tailgate under the bridge in the Flats. I believe you can get a map or directions on this site.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is the key: you don't want the go to any Muni lot tailgate. You want to go to the Browns Board tailgate under the bridge in the Flats. I believe you can get a map or directions on this site.

    Wait WHAT! i can meet famous posters like Gip and Ghoulie?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is the key: you don't want the go to any Muni lot tailgate. You want to go to the Browns Board tailgate under the bridge in the Flats. I believe you can get a map or directions on this site.

    Wait WHAT! i can meet famous posters like Gip and Ghoulie?

    @represent said:

    Wait WHAT! i can meet famous posters like Gip and Ghoulie?

    Yes, but be certain to show proper deference:

  • I'm going to the game this Sunday and I had a couple questions for anybody who has been to the Muni lot to tailgate this year. I went to only one game last year, since they have changed the opening time to 7am instead of 4am, and it was the Ravens game on Dec 26th. I got to the lot around 1030 and it was not busy at all. I'm assumming this is because it was like -5 degrees. But anyways:

    1) I am planning on arriving at 830 on Sunday, is that early enough to get a decent space?

    2) Do you guys think that b/c the weather should be nicer that I should arrive earlier?

    If anybody is a regular, or has partied there this season, let me know any comments or answers to my questions...

    Thanks

    @albinorhino40 said:

    I'm going to the game this Sunday and I had a couple questions for anybody who has been to the Muni lot to tailgate this year. I went to only one game last year, since they have changed the opening time to 7am instead of 4am, and it was the Ravens game on Dec 26th. I got to the lot around 1030 and it was not busy at all. I'm assumming this is because it was like -5 degrees. But anyways:

    1) I am planning on arriving at 830 on Sunday, is that early enough to get a decent space?

    2) Do you guys think that b/c the weather should be nicer that I should arrive earlier?

    If anybody is a regular, or has partied there this season, let me know any comments or answers to my questions...

    Thanks

    I agree with the Gipper, unless you have friends that always party in the Muni Lot, why not join us instead? Cheaper too, as it's only $5 to park. It's a longer walk than the Muni Lot, but if you're lazy, the Rapid Station is 500 feet away and will drop you off at the Stadium Gate for an additional $2. Browns Board Tailgate Page Fairly big crowd will be on hand- 10-20 guys coming down from Canada, Ballpeen from Tennessee, and Furnier is making the trip in from Arizona. I'll be there too with the Legendary "Orange Stuff".

    And Represent, I believe Gipper is becoming somewhat of a regular there, however the Infamous Ghoolie only rarely makes it to a Tailgate, as he lives in Tennessee.