X's And O's With The Pro's
-
Does anybody listen to this show? Comes on Wknr channel 850am from 7-9 with Lecharles Bentley and Je'rod Cherry
If so what does everybody think of this show????
Does anybody listen to this show? Comes on Wknr channel 850am from 7-9 with Lecharles Bentley and Je'rod Cherry
If so what does everybody think of this show????
I listen to all our shows on KNR
X's and O's like all the shows they have a target audience (No need to say) i think it is a great show, very different points of view then the fans and how we may precieve the browns... except Cherry he picked the browns where i have em at 11-5 and lecharles is a browns hater due to the legal issues has us 5-11 again.
The show in my opinion is slightly racial, but they say what they believe and i respect them for it. I would tell anyone give it a shot a few times and if ya like them then ya do if not, then ya catch the fan on 92.3 to get a taste of the new station.
-
Does anybody listen to this show? Comes on Wknr channel 850am from 7-9 with Lecharles Bentley and Je'rod Cherry
If so what does everybody think of this show????
I listen to all our shows on KNR
X's and O's like all the shows they have a target audience (No need to say) i think it is a great show, very different points of view then the fans and how we may precieve the browns... except Cherry he picked the browns where i have em at 11-5 and lecharles is a browns hater due to the legal issues has us 5-11 again.
The show in my opinion is slightly racial, but they say what they believe and i respect them for it. I would tell anyone give it a shot a few times and if ya like them then ya do if not, then ya catch the fan on 92.3 to get a taste of the new station.
I listen to all our shows on KNR
X's and O's like all the shows they have a target audience (No need to say) i think it is a great show, very different points of view then the fans and how we may precieve the browns... except Cherry he picked the browns where i have em at 11-5 and lecharles is a browns hater due to the legal issues has us 5-11 again.
The show in my opinion is slightly racial, but they say what they believe and i respect them for it. I would tell anyone give it a shot a few times and if ya like them then ya do if not, then ya catch the fan on 92.3 to get a taste of the new station.
Thats it right there man....very racial for no reason. I can see just clowing around every once n awhile, but forget that man I have no respect for those guys one bit period. Its really sad
-
There's no need for an apostrophe in the word pros.
-
I have been tuned into the radio when the show came on a number of times, then I have turned it off as I not only find it to be somewhat racial, but the hosts feeling the need to "diagnose" everything done by management as having an ulterior motive. I find the show very negative...not my "cup of tea". Just my opinion.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login