Skip to content

Next Year Already

The Browns Board
34 17 1.5k
  • i hate to say it, but i think we are going to have a terrible season with a terrible ecord. so what do we do.......take a ot for the right side to give mccoy protection because he runs for his life every pass play or do we get a wideout that we so desperatly need. blackmon would be ideal, but some beg to differ

  • Your spelling and grammar is so horrible it hurts to read it.

  • I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

  • im thinking QB, QB, QB; after that it doesn't matter. sign any 30+ vet we can get and we'll cruise to a SB.

  • I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

    @soju said:

    I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

    What I don't understand is that if we're going to have as crappy a season as you keep telling us we're going to have, are you seriously going to draft an OL in the top 10 and a right side OL at that?

    We've got a center and a LT. I don't agree with Rich that you shouldn't draft o-line early in the draft but you certainly don't draft right side of the offensive line in the top 10 of the first round.

  • Unless that RT is being groomed to take over at LT is a few seasons ie Tyron Smith and Nate Solder (both take around the top 20 I think). But that wouldn't be happening in our case, it would be a huge mistake to take a RT any sooner than our 2nd round pick and I think we should only take a RT there if there is a guy Heckert had at a 1st round grade that falls to us.

  • I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

    @soju said:

    I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

    Michael Floyd is a beast....alltime leading WR for Notre Dame. Thats saying a lot. But Blackmon forsure if hes there

  • P pk5

    i hate to say it, but i think we are going to have a terrible season with a terrible ecord. so what do we do.......take a ot for the right side to give mccoy protection because he runs for his life every pass play or do we get a wideout that we so desperatly need. blackmon would be ideal, but some beg to differ

    @pk5 said:

    i hate to say it, but i think we are going to have a terrible season with a terrible ecord. so what do we do.......take a ot for the right side to give mccoy protection because he runs for his life every pass play or do we get a wideout that we so desperatly need. blackmon would be ideal, but some beg to differ

    tell you what PK I couldnt agree more. like ive said in earlier posts....im not all bent outta shape cuz what do people expect from a team with talent like we have?? You cant expect anything better than five hundred forsure. And lets start the blackmon bandwagon baby

    GOONSQUAD

  • I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

    @soju said:

    I would go OL, WR, LB in that order. Well, if there's a high-rated LB I would take him and then a WR next in the second round. After Blackmon there aren't many NFL ready WR's.

    WR and LB are 1a and 1b in whatever order the talent falls out. Fujita looked like he had cement feet trying to catch the TE on the touchdown. RT can be addressed in the second round.

    Four games in and people are already waving the white flag. Why not try and enjoy this season?

  • I am not putting up the white flag, but it looks like the Browns have raised their flag upside down.

  • people are being pussies because the Browns lost to a very good team in the Titans. What homos.

  • im thinking QB, QB, QB; after that it doesn't matter. sign any 30+ vet we can get and we'll cruise to a SB.

    @choco said:

    im thinking QB, QB, QB; after that it doesn't matter. sign any 30+ vet we can get and we'll cruise to a SB.

    Shut the fook up.

  • Your spelling and grammar is so horrible it hurts to read it.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Your spelling and grammar is so horrible it hurts to read it.

    ur an idiot please dnt annoy me

  • people are being pussies because the Browns lost to a very good team in the Titans. What homos.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    people are being pussies because the Browns lost to a very good team in the Titans. What homos.

    the titans are a pretty good. i mean there better than a lot of ppl think, and we got crushed, so what kind of team are we.... not a good one . and i love the pic

  • P pk5

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    people are being pussies because the Browns lost to a very good team in the Titans. What homos.

    the titans are a pretty good. i mean there better than a lot of ppl think, and we got crushed, so what kind of team are we.... not a good one . and i love the pic

    @pk5 said:

    the titans are a pretty good. i mean there better than a lot of ppl think, and we got crushed, so what kind of team are we.... not a good one . and i love the pic

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

  • @pk5 said:

    the titans are a pretty good. i mean there better than a lot of ppl think, and we got crushed, so what kind of team are we.... not a good one . and i love the pic

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    im not tryen to write a freaken paper ass.

  • @pk5 said:

    the titans are a pretty good. i mean there better than a lot of ppl think, and we got crushed, so what kind of team are we.... not a good one . and i love the pic

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    my spelling aint that bad anyway

  • @pk5 said:

    the titans are a pretty good. i mean there better than a lot of ppl think, and we got crushed, so what kind of team are we.... not a good one . and i love the pic

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    i can point shit out on u all day suck it

  • P pk5

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Keep posting PK5, I like people who spell worse then me.

    i can point shit out on u all day suck it

    @pk5 said:

    i can point shit out on u all day suck it

    Loser, lmao!

  • Not next year yet with only 2 losses, if the browns are 7-3 6-4 by week 11 i think we'll have some very interesting football coming in December, depending on how we look then you can cry for next year imo.