2012 Draft
-
A more comprehensive poll involving draft prospects that I believe would be a great addition to the Browns organization. Much of the players in the two 1st round polls are the same with the exception of Luck not being in the second, if we don't have the first overall pick of the draft then we are not getting Luck (not that I want him) but I know many have said we should try and get him.
If I left someone out please put in your posts so I can further speculate.
-
so it's basically a 'dream' draft since none of this is relevant if our draft position doesn't allow to do any of this.
BUT these would be my top 3 picks.
-
I think I picked a wide variety of prospects that can pop up at any point in the draft. I think the only player we truly have no shot at is Luck because we won't be the worst team in the league and if the Dolphins, Chiefs, Broncos, Seattle or Indy have the #1 overall pick there is no way they are passing on Luck, even if we do offer two 1st round picks.
-
went all defense.. lotta teams win without first round playmakers on O.
and where is Burfict LB arizona state???
-
Blackmon Te'o Adams. Since Burfict isn't on there. We can fill some major needs with this upcoming draft and I like that.
Blackmon gives us a big fast and strong target. Te'o helps solidify the LB position (would rather have Burfict, but if not there then this is my pick). Adams will solidify the RT position, and getting Steinbach back will solidify the OL.
It really depends on where we are drafting and who is all there but right now I am hoping for a WR, LB, OT, and/or CB with our first 3 picks. I am hoping with our 3rd rounder we grab whichever spot we didnt grab earlier. Then with our 4th rounders I am hoping for either RB, G, S. and whichever we dont, grab that in the 5th, potentially. Even though I do like the BPA from 5 on.
-
Blackmon Te'o Adams. Since Burfict isn't on there. We can fill some major needs with this upcoming draft and I like that.
Blackmon gives us a big fast and strong target. Te'o helps solidify the LB position (would rather have Burfict, but if not there then this is my pick). Adams will solidify the RT position, and getting Steinbach back will solidify the OL.
It really depends on where we are drafting and who is all there but right now I am hoping for a WR, LB, OT, and/or CB with our first 3 picks. I am hoping with our 3rd rounder we grab whichever spot we didnt grab earlier. Then with our 4th rounders I am hoping for either RB, G, S. and whichever we dont, grab that in the 5th, potentially. Even though I do like the BPA from 5 on.
Blackmon Te'o Adams. Since Burfict isn't on there. We can fill some major needs with this upcoming draft and I like that.
Blackmon gives us a big fast and strong target. Te'o helps solidify the LB position (would rather have Burfict, but if not there then this is my pick). Adams will solidify the RT position, and getting Steinbach back will solidify the OL.
It really depends on where we are drafting and who is all there but right now I am hoping for a WR, LB, OT, and/or CB with our first 3 picks. I am hoping with our 3rd rounder we grab whichever spot we didnt grab earlier. Then with our 4th rounders I am hoping for either RB, G, S. and whichever we dont, grab that in the 5th, potentially. Even though I do like the BPA from 5 on.
Just added the LB from Arizona State.
-
If we can get Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M in the second round then I'd go Blackmon and Zach Brown with the two first rounders.
If it was possible to give up the two first rounders to get Luck, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login