Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Anatomy Of A Play

Anatomy Of A Play

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 515 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Earl34 E
    • 1k Posts
    • 11 Reputation
    E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Dear friends,

    In my ongoing effort to find more than 24 hours in a day, I was approached about making "Anatomy of a Play" a regular feature at http://www.clevelandfrowns.com.

    I have agreed in hopes that collaboration may help me actually get the write-ups out more regularly. I do hope y'all will still honor me by reading them. You can find the latest installment today which I could never have gotten done without their help.

    You can find it here: http://www.clevelandfrowns.com/2011/10/xs-and-os-with-the-bros-browns-pass-rush-on-titans-57-yard-pick-play/

    This isn't to say I won't be around here so don't consider this a goodbye. I'm just too busy to keep up no matter how much I love doing them.

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Soju SojuS
      • 945 Posts
      • 69 Reputation
      SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
      #2

      wow Big things Earl! Great job!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • halfsane halfsaneH
        • 696 Posts
        • 49 Reputation
        halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm sad that the secret is out, but I am happy for ya. I will keep reading!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate