Fire I Got It.
-
Not trolling anyone, but Lebron to the Browns if the NBA season cancels?
Would you let him come play WR here?
I hate the xxxxing guy, but if got game i would sign him lol
-
If that happens, I wont be surprised to see Browns fans rooting for Troy Pollamalu/Jerrome Harrison to tackle him hard ...... real hard.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login