Skip to content

Texas Browns Fan

The Browns Board
6 5 786
  • Can anyone suggest a good site to watch the game? I have tried several and not much luck. Lots of Browns fans in Texas especially now that Colt is on the Team. I moved from Cleveland to Austin 4 years ago and miss my Browns.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • Hey man

    I recommend you go to BW3 or a sports bar to watch it. I live out west in Lubbock and that's where I watch the games. I even found another Clevelander down here to watch the games with.

    Go Browns! Wreck 'em Tech!

  • Hey man

    I recommend you go to BW3 or a sports bar to watch it. I live out west in Lubbock and that's where I watch the games. I even found another Clevelander down here to watch the games with.

    Go Browns! Wreck 'em Tech!

    @blowe said:

    Hey man

    I recommend you go to BW3 or a sports bar to watch it. I live out west in Lubbock and that's where I watch the games. I even found another Clevelander down here to watch the games with.

    Go Browns! Wreck 'em Tech!

    Thanks

  • There are a ton of sites online that you can use to *cough cough* legally watch the game, but posting the links to them up here is a good way to get the site flagged for improper conduct.

  • Piss off, Carlos.