Skip to content

Complete Joke!

The Browns Board
26 17 1.4k
  • What I think is funny is that the wide-oute WERE open, and the O-line did give good protection...Colt...Do you Colt lover believe now...

    BTW-Our special teams WTF was that!!!!! It is all on the QB and Special teams this week

  • I like Heckert, but firing Mangini is looking like more and more of a mistake every day, my guess is that they don't fire Shurmur but rather bring in an offensive coordinator, that might suffice. He just doesn't utilize Hillis correctly at all, and the routes are awful and ineffective. McCoy is probably never going to be better than average, but it's hard to judge. Little is good though, I can tell.

    This is just the WPO, not WCO or whatever they call it. Worst possible offense.

  • hillis is gone by tuesday...so the birdie says.

  • hillis is gone by tuesday...so the birdie says.

    @choco said:

    hillis is gone by tuesday...so the birdie says.

    What birdie? You?!

  • hillis is gone by tuesday...so the birdie says.

    @choco said:

    hillis is gone by tuesday...so the birdie says.

    Choco ur daddy heckert sure knows what he is doing huh?

  • No they are teams having bad years. The browns are bigger jokes.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    No they are teams having bad years. The browns are bigger jokes.

    Nope, there were guys here projecting 9-7 or better for the Browns- Where are they now?

    Jokes are measured in wins and losses- some boogers had the Rams in contention for the NFC west title before the season started, and no one had the Colts in the suck for Luck derby. Laugh at our team all you want- we're not the total joke of the NFL- close maybe, but not the pits.

    Our nattering nabob of negativity King Ghoolie had the Browns getting blown out by the Raiders- and it took a couple of special teams miscues to send the Browns down to defeat.

  • no. we ARE the joke.

  • Wow there's a lot of faggots on this board. What kind of moron really expected the Browns to win every game this year?

  • Palmetto bugs are harmless unless you're a pussy that's scared of your own shadow.

  • I like Heckert, but firing Mangini is looking like more and more of a mistake every day, my guess is that they don't fire Shurmur but rather bring in an offensive coordinator, that might suffice. He just doesn't utilize Hillis correctly at all, and the routes are awful and ineffective. McCoy is probably never going to be better than average, but it's hard to judge. Little is good though, I can tell.

    This is just the WPO, not WCO or whatever they call it. Worst possible offense.

    @beefjerky said:

    I like Heckert, but firing Mangini is looking like more and more of a mistake every day, my guess is that they don't fire Shurmur but rather bring in an offensive coordinator, that might suffice. He just doesn't utilize Hillis correctly at all, and the routes are awful and ineffective. McCoy is probably never going to be better than average, but it's hard to judge. Little is good though, I can tell.

    This is just the WPO, not WCO or whatever they call it. Worst possible offense.

    I agree with hiring a new OC. First, something has to be done and this is the easiest decision. I never did understand the head-coach also being an OC. I still believe in McCoy but he didn't have a great game. I don't believe in our coach or the offence system and I think this is hurting Colt. I prefer the 4-3 to the 3-4 and thought the defence played at par, given the talent. We definitely missed Hayden. I thought both O-lines beat both D-lines, especially in pass protection. I don't believe Hillis is injured and I don't understand why they're F'n this player. I think it's all about the contract he's unwilling to sign. They're not going to give Hillis the opportunity to make a big payday somewhere else. He may have been smarter signing a shorter contract and getting a deal done, rather than holding out on the Walrus.

    A disappointing loss - and this one might be on special teams. Play calling on the last drive was terrible. And there is not enough mis-direction plays to keep the other team from over-reacting to the play. I agree that we need someone in the organization to start kicking and screaming or thngs will never change.

  • nah McCoy sucks. He should be playing like a seasoned veteran already, especially with all the offensive talent he has around him.

  • Palmetto bugs are harmless unless you're a pussy that's scared of your own shadow.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Palmetto bugs are harmless unless you're a pussy that's scared of your own shadow.

    i know you are but what am i?

  • Wow there's a lot of faggots on this board. What kind of moron really expected the Browns to win every game this year?

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Wow there's a lot of faggots on this board. What kind of moron really expected the Browns to win every game this year?

    no one...and youre apparently too dense to understand why many of us are concerned and pissed. you really dont get it....

    we. look. like. shit....going nowhere....spinning our wheels....however you want to say it. not only have we not improved, we have gotten worse in every single xxxxing facet of the game. its the eyeball test you half-wit...get it thru your thick xxxxing skull....

    if you watched this team today and feel good about anything, please tell me just what i can feel good about. walk us thru how these are just growing pains....how the now 3 players (moore, hillis, cribbs) who have made some pretty disparaging remarks about this coaching staff are really just saying that stuff to put up a smokescreen.

    you gotta be a biggest kool-aide drinking dumbxxxx here

  • 3yds and a cloud of dust.......We're 4yd pass routes and a pile of shit.

  • All we need is a 'Like' button on this forum and Brady Quinn back.

    The best about this new era is that the only half a season that we have ever been good was the same half that split the fans of this team right down the middle. We suck.

    Let's talk about the Mentor Cardinals.

  • I want to give this particular front office a chance, as well as this new coach. I really do! But damn, this shit is tough to watch! I don't see any differences right now from previous regimes that are indicative of progress. Same shit since 1999! Blow it up, start over, rebuild.... after another 2 years, blow it up again... wash, rinse, repeat! How is it teams like the 49ers and Bills, and the LIONS (sure they lost yesterday) can turn it around in a very short time, while we continue to make the same bullshit excuses! TAKE OWNERSHIP LERNER, AND FIGURE IT OUT! I expected to see progress this year, and was more than willing to be patient, but at this rate, we're heading for another 4-12 or 5-11 season! That isn't progress.