Complete Joke!
-
WTF??
zombo, hoorta???
You guys must be sniffing some serious glue if you think we are on the right track
WE ARE THE JOKE OF THE NFL.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks holmgren and heckert for drafting guys who start on our team and wouldnt be on most NFL teams rosters.
Bravo!! bravo, brav fukiN O
-
We suck big time that's for sure.
-
Less the draft, but how do you bring if a guy who you says runs a WCO and brings in a pile of shit instead. Plus suck for Luck, because McCoy has shown that even when the line can hold them off that he is not going to throw an accurate pass.
-
HOW ABOUT THE POSTERS WHO WILL START THREADS LIKE "DOOMSDAY DRAMA" OR "STOP CRYING THE SKY ISN'T FALLING".
SERIOUSLY GTFO BECAUSE YOU NIMRODS DON'T SEE THAT, OH: WELL HOLMGREN IS HERE NOW SO WE'LL SCRUB WHAT WE WERE DOING FOR THE PAST YEAR WHEN WE LOOKED LIKE WE COULD TURN THE CORNER AND BUILD ON SOMETHING SO I CAN BRING IN SOME LITTLE BITCH WITH NO EXPERIENCE CUZ HE'S MY BLOW BOY'S SON. AND MY WAY IS THE WAY OR HIT THE HIGHWAY. YOU KNOW MY OTHER BLOW BOYS....THE GUYS IN PHILLY AND SEATTLE.....HMMMM. GREENBAY WAS SMART TO FIRE MY ASS. NOW I GOT A PLUSH JOB IN CLEVELAND....GO FXXK YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR MY DECISIONS.
-
All us Browns fans want to see is PROGRESS. Week to week and year to year. Granted this is a new year, so we can't judge this year from last. HOWEVER, we are playing worse this year than we did last year with pretty much the same group of guys. We are also not seeing any improvements from week to week. One would think that with a bye week to heal, and also prepare, our game plan and execution would be better. It was not. I can see why the greatest of fans would be upset. We have a QB that looks like a boy, can't see of the line and for the most part can only throw 5 yards past the line with any accuracy.
Our offensive gameplan looks horrid, and I thought Daboll was bad.
We aren't using our players or McCoy isn't hitting his reads right.
our OL needs improvement.
And I doubt Hillis is Hurt.
-
All us Browns fans want to see is PROGRESS. Week to week and year to year. Granted this is a new year, so we can't judge this year from last. HOWEVER, we are playing worse this year than we did last year with pretty much the same group of guys. We are also not seeing any improvements from week to week. One would think that with a bye week to heal, and also prepare, our game plan and execution would be better. It was not. I can see why the greatest of fans would be upset. We have a QB that looks like a boy, can't see of the line and for the most part can only throw 5 yards past the line with any accuracy.
Our offensive gameplan looks horrid, and I thought Daboll was bad.
We aren't using our players or McCoy isn't hitting his reads right.
our OL needs improvement.
And I doubt Hillis is Hurt.
All us Browns fans want to see is PROGRESS. Week to week and year to year. Granted this is a new year, so we can't judge this year from last. HOWEVER, we are playing worse this year than we did last year with pretty much the same group of guys. We are also not seeing any improvements from week to week. One would think that with a bye week to heal, and also prepare, our game plan and execution would be better. It was not. I can see why the greatest of fans would be upset. We have a QB that looks like a boy, can't see of the line and for the most part can only throw 5 yards past the line with any accuracy.
Our offensive gameplan looks horrid, and I thought Daboll was bad.
We aren't using our players or McCoy isn't hitting his reads right.
our OL needs improvement.
And I doubt Hillis is Hurt.
But what about linear progress. Had to post it before Ghoulie did.
-
WTF??
zombo, hoorta???
You guys must be sniffing some serious glue if you think we are on the right track
WE ARE THE JOKE OF THE NFL.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks holmgren and heckert for drafting guys who start on our team and wouldnt be on most NFL teams rosters.
Bravo!! bravo, brav fukiN O
WTF??
zombo, hoorta???
You guys must be sniffing some serious glue if you think we are on the right track
WE ARE THE JOKE OF THE NFL.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks holmgren and heckert for drafting guys who start on our team and wouldnt be on most NFL teams rosters.
Bravo!! bravo, brav fukiN O
Yeah that's right- we should have drafted Julio Freakin' Jones, so we could watch McCoy throw passes 10 feet over his head.
PS Rams, Colts, and Dolphins are bigger jokes.
-
No they are teams having bad years. The browns are bigger jokes.
-
What I think is funny is that the wide-oute WERE open, and the O-line did give good protection...Colt...Do you Colt lover believe now...
BTW-Our special teams WTF was that!!!!! It is all on the QB and Special teams this week
-
I like Heckert, but firing Mangini is looking like more and more of a mistake every day, my guess is that they don't fire Shurmur but rather bring in an offensive coordinator, that might suffice. He just doesn't utilize Hillis correctly at all, and the routes are awful and ineffective. McCoy is probably never going to be better than average, but it's hard to judge. Little is good though, I can tell.
This is just the WPO, not WCO or whatever they call it. Worst possible offense.
-
No they are teams having bad years. The browns are bigger jokes.
No they are teams having bad years. The browns are bigger jokes.
Nope, there were guys here projecting 9-7 or better for the Browns- Where are they now?
Jokes are measured in wins and losses- some boogers had the Rams in contention for the NFC west title before the season started, and no one had the Colts in the suck for Luck derby. Laugh at our team all you want- we're not the total joke of the NFL- close maybe, but not the pits.
Our nattering nabob of negativity King Ghoolie had the Browns getting blown out by the Raiders- and it took a couple of special teams miscues to send the Browns down to defeat.
-
no. we ARE the joke.
-
Wow there's a lot of faggots on this board. What kind of moron really expected the Browns to win every game this year?
-
Palmetto bugs are harmless unless you're a pussy that's scared of your own shadow.
-
I like Heckert, but firing Mangini is looking like more and more of a mistake every day, my guess is that they don't fire Shurmur but rather bring in an offensive coordinator, that might suffice. He just doesn't utilize Hillis correctly at all, and the routes are awful and ineffective. McCoy is probably never going to be better than average, but it's hard to judge. Little is good though, I can tell.
This is just the WPO, not WCO or whatever they call it. Worst possible offense.
I like Heckert, but firing Mangini is looking like more and more of a mistake every day, my guess is that they don't fire Shurmur but rather bring in an offensive coordinator, that might suffice. He just doesn't utilize Hillis correctly at all, and the routes are awful and ineffective. McCoy is probably never going to be better than average, but it's hard to judge. Little is good though, I can tell.
This is just the WPO, not WCO or whatever they call it. Worst possible offense.
I agree with hiring a new OC. First, something has to be done and this is the easiest decision. I never did understand the head-coach also being an OC. I still believe in McCoy but he didn't have a great game. I don't believe in our coach or the offence system and I think this is hurting Colt. I prefer the 4-3 to the 3-4 and thought the defence played at par, given the talent. We definitely missed Hayden. I thought both O-lines beat both D-lines, especially in pass protection. I don't believe Hillis is injured and I don't understand why they're F'n this player. I think it's all about the contract he's unwilling to sign. They're not going to give Hillis the opportunity to make a big payday somewhere else. He may have been smarter signing a shorter contract and getting a deal done, rather than holding out on the Walrus.
A disappointing loss - and this one might be on special teams. Play calling on the last drive was terrible. And there is not enough mis-direction plays to keep the other team from over-reacting to the play. I agree that we need someone in the organization to start kicking and screaming or thngs will never change.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login