Skip to content

Karma I Swear.. Injury Their Qb And Make Them Better.

The Browns Board
6 5 593
  • Carson Palmer being mentioned to goto the raiders for a 1st round pick from Natti, oh how the devil works ....

  • its being reported it is two first rd picks one in 2012 and one in 2013..

    good god, talk about a steal for tbe bengals

  • its being reported it is two first rd picks one in 2012 and one in 2013..

    good god, talk about a steal for tbe bengals

    @wrrebel said:

    its being reported it is two first rd picks one in 2012 and one in 2013..

    good god, talk about a steal for tbe bengals

    I would certainly make that deal if I were the Bengals. Hell, I would take one 1st round pick.

    The fact is Palmer was playing like a washed up QB ever since that hit on him in the playoffs by the Steelers a few years back. Could a change of location rejuvenate him? Possibly, but the fact is if the Bangles get the right offer they should take it.

    Maybe the Raiders can be their Huckleberry?

  • that makes no sense.. it shouldn't take more than a 3rd or 4th in my mind, let alone a 1st rounder.

  • If im the Raiders I call Brett Farve and get him and his little penis to come play for them...

    I think this is an over reaction to an emotional team. Al Davis dies they want to pay tribute, who knows..

    But at this point in his career I wouldnt trade Carson Daley for Carson Palmer..

    The Bengals are gonna be very good team..

  • @wrrebel said:

    its being reported it is two first rd picks one in 2012 and one in 2013..

    good god, talk about a steal for tbe bengals

    I would certainly make that deal if I were the Bengals. Hell, I would take one 1st round pick.

    The fact is Palmer was playing like a washed up QB ever since that hit on him in the playoffs by the Steelers a few years back. Could a change of location rejuvenate him? Possibly, but the fact is if the Bangles get the right offer they should take it.

    Maybe the Raiders can be their Huckleberry?

    @the-gipper said:

    I would certainly make that deal if I were the Bengals. Hell, I would take one 1st round pick.

    The fact is Palmer was playing like a washed up QB ever since that hit on him in the playoffs by the Steelers a few years back. Could a change of location rejuvenate him? Possibly, but the fact is if the Bangles get the right offer they should take it.

    Maybe the Raiders can be their Huckleberry?

    Maybe the Raiders smell playoffs in honor of AL- and we just saw Kyle Boller sure isn't the horse they're going to ride to get there. Question is- how long will it take Palmer to learn their system and be ready to play?