Skip to content

Information Kiosk

The Browns Board
5 4 601
  • I'm new to this site but I've been an active user on the "Brownschat" for several years now. Just yesterday I was banned permanently from their site. Unbelievable that the refs over there must feel compelled to play their powercard as heavily as they do. I don't know if it was something personal or what. So I just have a few questions.

    1) Links to videos posted on youtube... can there be swearing in the music in the background?

    2) If someone from another team is trolling our site... can I call them "a nasty little gnome"?, while defending that the Cleveland Browns are the real Browns and not the Ravens.

    3) Where exactly is the proper place to post a discussion topic like this?

  • I'm new to this site but I've been an active user on the "Brownschat" for several years now. Just yesterday I was banned permanently from their site. Unbelievable that the refs over there must feel compelled to play their powercard as heavily as they do. I don't know if it was something personal or what. So I just have a few questions.

    1) Links to videos posted on youtube... can there be swearing in the music in the background?

    2) If someone from another team is trolling our site... can I call them "a nasty little gnome"?, while defending that the Cleveland Browns are the real Browns and not the Ravens.

    3) Where exactly is the proper place to post a discussion topic like this?

    @poeticg said:

    I'm new to this site but I've been an active user on the "Brownschat" for several years now. Just yesterday I was banned permanently from their site. Unbelievable that the refs over there must feel compelled to play their powercard as heavily as they do. I don't know if it was something personal or what. So I just have a few questions.

    1) Links to videos posted on youtube... can there be swearing in the music in the background?

    2) If someone from another team is trolling our site... can I call them "a nasty little gnome"?, while defending that the Cleveland Browns are the real Browns and not the Ravens.

    3) Where exactly is the proper place to post a discussion topic like this?

    I think you can pretty much answer your own questions by looking at any of the below threads..

  • I will keep that in mind and hope I stay in the good graces of the powers that be... On BrownsChat I was constantly harassed by the refs. Man, I'd swear they wore black and yellow panties 😍 ...

  • I will keep that in mind and hope I stay in the good graces of the powers that be... On BrownsChat I was constantly harassed by the refs. Man, I'd swear they wore black and yellow panties 😍 ...

    @poeticg said:

    I will keep that in mind and hope I stay in the good graces of the powers that be... On BrownsChat I was constantly harassed by the refs. Man, I'd swear they wore black and yellow panties 😍 ...

    More likely the panties were pink.

    Also, if the worse you call a troll is a "nasty little gnome" then you will be counted as a homo.....so, by all means, step up your game.

    As for what you can post on videos, let's experiment: