Skip to content

Browns Vs Seahawks

The Browns Board
55 19 2.2k
  • Massaqoui out with a head injury. Ughhhh

  • One word about this game, BORING! Both teams suck!

  • Getting the game in all its full HD glory here in Austin today. Yuh buddy. WIsh the Browns could get a ground game going and that we could have that INT back. Good effort by the secondary today, looking like theyre gelling a bit. McCoy's getting lit up out there.

  • Special teams earning their names. Nice coverage you lucky dirtbags

  • big INT by Brown. way to win that matchup mayne

  • Special teams earning their names. Nice coverage you lucky dirtbags

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Special teams earning their names. Nice coverage you lucky dirtbags

    dodged a bullet on that runback

  • Browns are getting all the calls today. Wow.........block in back was a horrible call.

  • These refs are sucking the browns dicks right now. Unbelievable. I mean I guess I'll take it but if those calls were against the browns I'd be furious.

  • glad to see that the Browns are still playing ball control and sticking with the run. McCoy trying to pick up that first down n taking the hit. wants that W.

  • These refs are sucking the browns dicks right now. Unbelievable. I mean I guess I'll take it but if those calls were against the browns I'd be furious.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    These refs are sucking the browns dicks right now. Unbelievable. I mean I guess I'll take it but if those calls were against the browns I'd be furious.

    i've always said there are 3 ways to win a football game. your offense wins it for you. your defense wins it for you. or the refs win it for you.

    bottom line, a win is a win and i think the browns might steal one today.

  • Truthfully this is the perfect game for the browns to lose. They can't build a lead and are just letting them hang around. Two turnovers with no pts. God awful play right now

  • All the games are perfect games for the browns to lose. Where have you been?

  • good goalline stand

  • id have to say they got away with a bit of interference there.

  • Sure they held them off. Defense is good unfortunately the offense is just wretched.

  • id have to say they got away with a bit of interference there.

    @gafreleets said:

    id have to say they got away with a bit of interference there.

    coverage was clean

  • Sure they held them off. Defense is good unfortunately the offense is just wretched.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Sure they held them off. Defense is good unfortunately the offense is just wretched.

    yeah watching the running game is depressing man

  • Hardesty just not looking good at all. There's nothing more to say about it. Whether the browns throw sixty times or run sixty times they still stink.

  • haha hardesty with a big gain right thurr

  • @gafreleets said:

    id have to say they got away with a bit of interference there.

    coverage was clean

    @carlos said:

    coverage was clean

    ehh, i think he got there a bit early. the announcer even said "he made a little bit of contact but...." and while i'd admit it was close and i don't think he did it because he felt he was beat i do think he got there a milisecond early and interfered with the reciever's left arm just before the ball arrived. hey ref mistakes are part of the game though and i won't fault any team for what ref's call. untill they are replaced by machines that make no mistakes it's just got to be a part of the game that has to be overcome.