Bench Mccoy.....
-
Right now id love to see seneca Wallace in if only so we have an 'excuse' to be an embarrassment. In all honesty, though I think he'd do better than colt. Lots better.
-
Zombo should'a gave the douche award to McCoy, worst QB in the league.....bye far
-
maybe special teams or the defense can put up some points to prevent the shutout...
the offense (Losers Inc) need to get their asses and brains wired together....
-
Hint: Go look at the Browns' first drive, when Colt fumbled..
Now, think -
why didn't Colt wait for three or four seconds to throw the ball way, way downfield?????
Take your time. Clear your mind, then rerun that play, oh, maybe seventeen times...
I'm sure you will get the right answer.
well, maybe....
-
Colt Mccoy sucks. The browns are a terrible franchise. Go niners
-
Wheres Holcomb?... kidding... I think....
-
I am starting to agree with the OP.... I might bench him just to let him know he looks like complete shit right now and needs to step his game up.
Shurmurs calling is dumb as xxxx also he can't call a deep route to save his xxxxing life.
-
They showed the stat during the game. 24 dropped passes makes that 1st in the NFL, compared to ALL of last year when they had 22. Looking back I actually thought the receivers were bad last year and it couldn't possibly get any worse. Well ZERO attempt to sign a WR and trading away a prime opportunity to sign Julio Jones has completely backfired in our front office's face. If I were Colt I'd be coming up with "injuries" to go sit on the sideline with White Lebron.
-
so, in reading another board, i stumbled onto a thread where the following was mentioned.....wanna see what comes to mind when you read this section taken from:
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2011/10/despite_dreams_of_making_big_p.html
Cribbs on his score: Josh Cribbs finally talked McCoy into a pass against split-safety coverage -- and it went for the 45-yard touchdown.
"I was asking for it all game," said Cribbs. "I told that the coverage they were playing, they were not getting wide enough on his cover 2. All game I told Colt, 'trust me!' And he said, 'if I throw it over, you better catch it.' It was really dramatic at that point.
"I said, 'if you throw it over there, I'm going to score!' And he did. He had faith in me. Even though I wasn't his first read, he threw it to his playmaker. I commend him for that."
McCoy admitted Cribbs wasn't in the progression against that defense, but once he launched the ball, "I thought it was a touchdown."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login