Bench Mccoy.....
-
Mccoy is going to get killed. I would put Wallace in....just for Colt's safety. He looks totally lost...no confidence....missing throws. He isn't the same guy who played last season. I think he's severely damaged psychologically. I've never seen such stupid, inept play calling....even when Daboll was here. Some will say it's because Mccoy is limited.....B.S.! Shurmer is an idiot....why do you put a man in motion, to the right, get the defense to go that way, then run to the right? Is that just being courteous....just to let the opponent know where the play is headed? Keep running Hardesty up the middle....I'm sure we will catch them off guard sooner or later....IDIOT!! Mccoy may not be the answer at qb, but Shurmer sure as Hell is not the answer, either....unless the question is..."who's the worst coach in the history of the NFL?"
-
Rat turdmur sure is stinking it up. What else is new.
-
He's come out firing this second half. Is this a rhythm I see?
-
Pat Shurmer's offense turned our franchise QB into Jimmy Clausen.
-
Pat Shurmer's offense turned our franchise QB into Jimmy Clausen.
Pat Shurmer's offense turned our franchise QB into Jimmy Clausen.
all that matters is the W. Browns can still pull out this win. very winnable right now. knock on wood.
-
If they win it'll have been stolen from seattles special teams
-
If they win it'll have been stolen from seattles special teams
If they win it'll have been stolen from seattles special teams
fah sho but itll still go in the win column. W's a W.
-
Won't be 3-0 for long now. Seattle probably wins 7-3, and I start supporting the ravens til next year.
-
@d-bone said:
lol DID win state
Oh man why aren't you in there? We could use a hs football hero right now.
-
Colt not looking too awful for the last two minutes. Keep it up, kid.
-
God damn there some effing idiots on this board. Bench McCoy lol. Good lord, have you ever done anything other than fantasy football? This isn't Madden.
God damn there some effing idiots on this board. Bench McCoy lol. Good lord, have you ever done anything other than fantasy football? This isn't Madden.
Like I said...they should bench him before he gets killed....I'm sure I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know....loser.
-
Ha. Robiskie fell down.
-
God damn there some effing idiots on this board. Bench McCoy lol. Good lord, have you ever done anything other than fantasy football? This isn't Madden.
Like I said...they should bench him before he gets killed....I'm sure I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know....loser.
-
@carlos said:
tight I played MikeLB
In 1981, I played what was then called Strong Side Backer. Different name for it now though.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login