Skip to content

Rating The Positions

The Browns Board
3 2 424
  • Ask this question: There are 11 positions on the offense. If you would rate who is doing the best job of all 11 of those positions I suspect that Colt's performanc would probably rate as doing the best behind only maybe JT and Mack. Go ahead, give your rank:

    QB McCoy

    RB Hillis/Hardesty

    FB Marecic

    WR Little

    WR Massaquoi

    WR Cribbs

    TE Moore

    TE Watson

    LT Thomas

    LG Pinkston

    C Mack

    RG Lauvao/Del Greco

    RT Pashos

    I know there are more than 11 here. I included those who have seen significant playing time.

  • Ask this question: There are 11 positions on the offense. If you would rate who is doing the best job of all 11 of those positions I suspect that Colt's performanc would probably rate as doing the best behind only maybe JT and Mack. Go ahead, give your rank:

    QB McCoy

    RB Hillis/Hardesty

    FB Marecic

    WR Little

    WR Massaquoi

    WR Cribbs

    TE Moore

    TE Watson

    LT Thomas

    LG Pinkston

    C Mack

    RG Lauvao/Del Greco

    RT Pashos

    I know there are more than 11 here. I included those who have seen significant playing time.

    @the-gipper said:

    Ask this question: There are 11 positions on the offense. If you would rate who is doing the best job of all 11 of those positions I suspect that Colt's performanc would probably rate as doing the best behind only maybe JT and Mack. Go ahead, give your rank:

    QB McCoy

    RB Hillis/Hardesty

    FB Marecic

    WR Little

    WR Massaquoi

    WR Cribbs

    TE Moore

    TE Watson

    LT Thomas

    LG Pinkston

    C Mack

    RG Lauvao/Del Greco

    RT Pashos

    I know there are more than 11 here. I included those who have seen significant playing time.

    A++ Joe Thomas

    A Alex mack

    B- Greg Little

    C+ Hardesty McCoy

    C- all tight ends

    D all other linemen momass and fullback

    F Cribs robo and hillis

  • Ask this question: There are 11 positions on the offense. If you would rate who is doing the best job of all 11 of those positions I suspect that Colt's performanc would probably rate as doing the best behind only maybe JT and Mack. Go ahead, give your rank:

    QB McCoy

    RB Hillis/Hardesty

    FB Marecic

    WR Little

    WR Massaquoi

    WR Cribbs

    TE Moore

    TE Watson

    LT Thomas

    LG Pinkston

    C Mack

    RG Lauvao/Del Greco

    RT Pashos

    I know there are more than 11 here. I included those who have seen significant playing time.

    @the-gipper said:

    Ask this question: There are 11 positions on the offense. If you would rate who is doing the best job of all 11 of those positions I suspect that Colt's performanc would probably rate as doing the best behind only maybe JT and Mack. Go ahead, give your rank:

    I will do a 1-whatever ranking on who is doing the best job on offense

    QB McCoy...4

    RB Hillis/Hardesty...6

    FB Marecic...10

    WR Little...5

    WR Massaquoi...9

    WR Cribbs...8

    TE Moore..7

    TE Watson..3

    LT Thomas...1

    LG Pinkston...12

    C Mack...2

    RG Lauvao/Del Greco..13

    RT Pashos...11

    I know there are more than 11 here. I included those who have seen significant playing time.