Skip to content

Total Trap Game: I'm Calling A Browns Win 20-14

The Browns Board
45 28 2.9k
  • mikeyP72 said:

    "All-pro" WR's aren't all-pro for one good season.

    For as many good plays Braylon made in Cleveland he had two or three bad ones.

    Plus the drama.

    He thought we hated him because he was from Michigan. No dummy, we hated you because you acted like TO before putting up the stats on the field.

    He asked a Texans DB on the line of scrimmage for information about his modeling agent.

    Enjoy him. Good wideout or not, he isn't missed.

    Wow, really? I have to admit, that is pretty damn pathetic. Get your fing head in the game. I never heard that story before. Could you please share some more Braylon gems? This is a real concern for me because as you know we had to deal with the real TO(AKA diva presidentay). And most Niner fans will tell you, up until this year Crabtree has been a bit of a diva himself. Not only that but Vernon Davis was trying to pull that diva stuff too until Singletary threw his ass out of the game and kicked him off the sideline. I think Vernon has turned it around though and I think he finally gets it, the team comes first. I know all about cancers in the locker room and how they can divide a team and ruin it. Im just not as aware of his antics as much as you Browns fans would be. I was kinda hoping the niners would re-sign him after this year. Everything I have heard has been on the up an up. Of course Harbaugh has known Edwards since he was a young child, maybe that helps, IDK.

    W Wa9erfan wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @ninersfan said:

    Wow, really? I have to admit, that is pretty damn pathetic. Get your fing head in the game. I never heard that story before. Could you please share some more Braylon gems? This is a real concern for me because as you know we had to deal with the real TO(AKA diva presidentay). And most Niner fans will tell you, up until this year Crabtree has been a bit of a diva himself. Not only that but Vernon Davis was trying to pull that diva stuff too until Singletary threw his ass out of the game and kicked him off the sideline. I think Vernon has turned it around though and I think he finally gets it, the team comes first. I know all about cancers in the locker room and how they can divide a team and ruin it. Im just not as aware of his antics as much as you Browns fans would be. I was kinda hoping the niners would re-sign him after this year. Everything I have heard has been on the up an up. Of course Harbaugh has known Edwards since he was a young child, maybe that helps, IDK.

    I honestly don't care if he goes diva, as long as he is a productive receiver. I think after seeing not too many teams have an interest in signing him, he is going to become more of a team player and less about himself.

    Oh wait! Are we talking about Braylon or TO?

  • @ninersfan said:

    Wow, really? I have to admit, that is pretty damn pathetic. Get your fing head in the game. I never heard that story before. Could you please share some more Braylon gems? This is a real concern for me because as you know we had to deal with the real TO(AKA diva presidentay). And most Niner fans will tell you, up until this year Crabtree has been a bit of a diva himself. Not only that but Vernon Davis was trying to pull that diva stuff too until Singletary threw his ass out of the game and kicked him off the sideline. I think Vernon has turned it around though and I think he finally gets it, the team comes first. I know all about cancers in the locker room and how they can divide a team and ruin it. Im just not as aware of his antics as much as you Browns fans would be. I was kinda hoping the niners would re-sign him after this year. Everything I have heard has been on the up an up. Of course Harbaugh has known Edwards since he was a young child, maybe that helps, IDK.

    I honestly don't care if he goes diva, as long as he is a productive receiver. I think after seeing not too many teams have an interest in signing him, he is going to become more of a team player and less about himself.

    Oh wait! Are we talking about Braylon or TO?

    N Ninersfan wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @wa9erfan said:

    I honestly don't care if he goes diva, as long as he is a productive receiver. I think after seeing not too many teams have an interest in signing him, he is going to become more of a team player and less about himself.

    Oh wait! Are we talking about Braylon or TO?

    I honestly dont care what you think because you are a moron!!!!!!

    Thats like saying...

    I dont care if my wife is a whore and screws everybody, She treats me good! Bwhahahahahahahahaa, STFU!!!!

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Thats funny, the whole wife a whore as long as she treats me right...LOL...Thats funny, real funny!!!!!

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Look with Edwards, you signed him to a nothing contract, so if he acts like a jack ass, it will not cost you shit.

    BE just has not lived up to the expections, let alone his own idea of how great he is...

  • B b0ng wrote on last edited by
    #45

    mikeyP72 said:

    He asked a Texans DB on the line of scrimmage for information about his modeling agent.

    Enjoy him. Good wideout or not, he isn't missed.

    To be fair, if you do plan on a modeling career, "Smooth" Will Demps would be the DB to ask.