Skip to content

Please Sign A New Kick Off Specialist

The Browns Board
19 10 681
  • Yea dumb post....who cares about a "specialist" at this point in the season with the browns

    Just draft one next year in the 112th Round

  • I can't believe this was so quick to get shot down.

    Wait, yes I can...most people on here don't think "improving the team" consists of anything else beside nabbing all the league's aging WRs.

    A KOS wouldn't be a bad idea, many teams are doing it. With the new kickoff rule, why not just take returns completely out by booming it out of the endzone or 9 yards deep. With our lack of coverage on kickoffs, it would greatly improve our chances of not being scored on.

    Sadly, I don't see us using a roster spot on a KOS. Holmgren, like a lot of people here, doesn't seem to value special teams. If he did, he wouldn't have let Seely(?) go.

    We should have kept Billy Cundiff. That kid had a boot, and is quite accurate to boot (get it?). He would have been a good replacement for Dawson whenever he decides to retire. But, like I said before, keeping two kickers isn't a high priority.

  • Yea dumb post....who cares about a "specialist" at this point in the season with the browns

    Just draft one next year in the 112th Round

    @jake24 said:

    Yea dumb post....who cares about a "specialist" at this point in the season with the browns

    Just draft one next year in the 112th Round

    That round does not exist. You are stupid.

  • Even if we give up a touchdown that ultimately is the difference in the game. How often will that be the case tho.[Oakland] plus im sure cribs won us a few

  • @jake24 said:

    Yea dumb post....who cares about a "specialist" at this point in the season with the browns

    Just draft one next year in the 112th Round

    That round does not exist. You are stupid.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That round does not exist. You are stupid.

    that was an exaggeration there guy....you believed it lol so that makes you the tard

  • @jake24 said:

    Yea dumb post....who cares about a "specialist" at this point in the season with the browns

    Just draft one next year in the 112th Round

    That round does not exist. You are stupid.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That round does not exist. You are stupid.

    and get a new picture already....thats sooo fxxxing gay

  • U win now Retards are pathetic. Relax and stfu for once. Ur impatience is annoying

  • I have to agree we could use a kos. I would think any Browns fan would understand the importance of field position considering we have had the luxury of Josh Cribbs returning punts and kickoffs for us. If we can take out the kick return, wouldn't that be worth a roster spot? This factor alone could be the difference in a game or 2. Jim Tressel didn't put a high priority on special teams for nothing. That being said, we are not going to sign an extra kicker this late in the season.

  • The Panthers did something similar when they went 12-4 a few seasons ago.

    I don't know if it's worth a roster spot, though.

  • The Panthers did something similar when they went 12-4 a few seasons ago.

    I don't know if it's worth a roster spot, though.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    The Panthers did something similar when they went 12-4 a few seasons ago.

    I don't know if it's worth a roster spot, though.

    Sweet! If getting us a kick specialist will get us that record then I'm in.

  • Really its not a bad idea but with all the holes on this team you really think anyone in the FO is gonna be looking for a kick off specialist?

    In Madden my punter I picked up does the kickoffs. Lol.