Skip to content

Calling all season ticket holders!

The Browns Board
4 4 718
  • If Lerner is serious about hiring Mangini, we must let Lerner know immediately that this is not acceptable. We need a coach with fire and passion! We need someone like Cowher. If his team was getting embarrassed, he would not sit there with his hands in his pockets saying "nice try or we'll get them next time" He would go nuts, chin out with spit flying! He would not accept his team giving less than 100%. I know Cowher is not interest in the job but there are other coaches with the same type of fire and passion. My vote is Spags from the Giants.

  • If Lerner is serious about hiring Mangini, we must let Lerner know immediately that this is not acceptable. We need a coach with fire and passion! We need someone like Cowher. If his team was getting embarrassed, he would not sit there with his hands in his pockets saying "nice try or we'll get them next time" He would go nuts, chin out with spit flying! He would not accept his team giving less than 100%. I know Cowher is not interest in the job but there are other coaches with the same type of fire and passion. My vote is Spags from the Giants.

    @clephx said:

    If Lerner is serious about hiring Mangini, we must let Lerner know immediately that this is not acceptable. We need a coach with fire and passion! We need someone like Cowher. If his team was getting embarrassed, he would not sit there with his hands in his pockets saying "nice try or we'll get them next time" He would go nuts, chin out with spit flying! He would not accept his team giving less than 100%. I know Cowher is not interest in the job but there are other coaches with the same type of fire and passion. My vote is Spags from the Giants.

    I like Spags as well, but I also think Mangini isn't a bad choice. There have been more successful non-yelling coaches than yelling coaches. And I think Mangini does show passion at time. He's nothing like RAC in that regard.

  • I don't care what demeanor our coach has as long as he can motivate our players and make smart decisions.
  • I like the idea of Mangini...and I think there are a few people out there that do. I don't think you're gonna have much luck selling people on how u feel on this.