Being Stuck In Youngstown.............
-
@rich4eagle said:
Hwy JACKASS IF YOU WERE WORTH A CRAP WHY DID YOU NEVER MAKE IT TO OFFICER..........................BECAUSE AS YOU OFTEN SHOW HERE YOUR ELEVATOR IS THE BASEMENT AND YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE
YOU ARE THE WORST OF HUMANS LIVING ON WELFARE BLOATING ABOUT IT AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO GET THE THE LOWEST RANK OF OFFICER IN THE MILITARY AND BLOWING YOUR DUMBASS HORN HYPOCRITICALLY ABOUT THOSE WHO WORKED HARD ALL THE LIVES FIGHTING IN THE ARENA WHILE YOU DRANK COFFEE AND got NOWHERE
BUT YOU DO BACK UP TO PAY WINDOW SUCKING OFF AMERICA EVERY TWO WEEKS
anyone that has knowledge of the military knows that an enlisted man doesn't make to officer. an 'officer' is a commissioned officer. an elisted man moves up in rank to be a NCO or 'non-commissioned' officer. so i believe he DID make it to officer, you red-bellied commie quiff.
anyone that has knowledge of the military knows that an enlisted man doesn't make to officer. an 'officer' is a commissioned officer. an elisted man moves up in rank to be a NCO or 'non-commissioned' officer. so i believe he DID make it to officer, you red-bellied commie quiff.
Yo dumbass, an enlisted man make it to Officer, they are called mustangs and become officers because of stellar service
now stick to what you know being an asshole
-
Zombo said:
Snort sniffing debts?
I'm debt-free, but no thanks to you, I still check the mailbox for that $2,109 check occasionaly.
Zombo
Just curious, did Rich welsh on a bet?
Just curious, did Rich welsh on a bet?
I thought you were a class person.. But you are just more gutter trash and a liar as well as Zombo. Too sad
-
Rich's pussy hurts, don't mind him. Ghools was too rough on him.
-
Btw. I'm very proud to be from just 7 miles from Youngstown.
-
Cleveland and Youngstown are shit holes. I can't believe people still live there.
-
Don't live there now just not ashamed of where I'm from.
-
Don't live there now just not ashamed of where I'm from.
Don't live there now just not ashamed of where I'm from.
Same here. I think people that still live there are gluttons for punishment. 90% of the people there think their problems are worse than anyone else's. Seriously, watch for it, people make mountains out of molehills.
-
Zombo said:
Yes, at one point Rich and Ghoolies favorite Brown to kick around was William Green. Rich was in love with Maurice Clarett to the point of him being the next Jim Brown or some such. Somewhere around the time that Clarett was dismissed from Ohio St. and then drafted in the third round by Denver, I was badmouthing Clarett saying that he would never make it in the NFL because of his off-the-field isssues and immaturity. Rich took offense to this and bet me $1 for every career yard gained, Maurice Clarett v. William Green. I accepted the bet.
As you know, Clarett went further down hill with his problems and never played a regular season down in the NFL. Green was no Leroy Kelly, but he did manage to grind out 2,109 yards for us in his short career.
Therefore, Rich owes me $2,109.00.
Everyone saw the bet, everyone saw us agree to it ... and Rich welshed.
Just something to keep in mind the next time he is attacking someone's "character".
Zombo
Why am I not suprised Rich was bad mouthing someone on the Browns. Lord knows he loves him some squeelers.
-
I remember it well. Flugels had a bet, too, maybe....
But Rich just forgot. That happens when you are 200 years old.
And, the only way to become an officer from being enlisted, is to obtain, or have a college degree.
I think. But that was a long time ago. When Rich was only about 160 years old.....
-
-
-
My whole life and being a Steelers fan has given me two teams to really hate. I am 36 years old so when I was going through school the Browns and the Niners were both really good teams. The one thing I always remembered was how great the Browns always seemed to play against the more powerful NFC teams. That also included the 49ers as well. I really believe that if it was not for the Broncos, the Browns would have won at least one if not both of those Super Bowls.
Anyway I hate the Browns but not like how some may think. I laughed when I found out they were moving but at the same time I lost a bit of that feeling that I used to have for this game. I eventually became pissed that they moved because of all the great and horrible memories that the Browns and Steelers rivalry created during my childhood. As much as we pretend to be so different, we as Browns and Steelers fans are a lot alike.
Now for the team that I f**king canβt stand. Their owner being from here might be the reason or the Youngstown Vindicator giving them as much attention as the Steelers and Browns, or maybe them winning when the Steelers sucked, I do not know but I do know that the Browns will beat the 49ers this weekend. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen.
I have read on this message board for many years but never thought about joining until after I read all these front running 9er fags acting like they are so great. Barely beating the Bengals 13-8 just proves that this team really is not that good. Anyway I would wish the Browns luck but they are NOT going to need it this week.
Browns 17
Niners 13
My whole life and being a Steelers fan has given me two teams to really hate. I am 36 years old so when I was going through school the Browns and the Niners were both really good teams. The one thing I always remembered was how great the Browns always seemed to play against the more powerful NFC teams. That also included the 49ers as well. I really believe that if it was not for the Broncos, the Browns would have won at least one if not both of those Super Bowls.
Anyway I hate the Browns but not like how some may think. I laughed when I found out they were moving but at the same time I lost a bit of that feeling that I used to have for this game. I eventually became pissed that they moved because of all the great and horrible memories that the Browns and Steelers rivalry created during my childhood. As much as we pretend to be so different, we as Browns and Steelers fans are a lot alike.
Now for the team that I f**king can't stand. Their owner being from here might be the reason or the Youngstown Vindicator giving them as much attention as the Steelers and Browns, or maybe them winning when the Steelers sucked, I do not know but I do know that the Browns will beat the 49ers this weekend. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen.
I have read on this message board for many years but never thought about joining until after I read all these front running 9er fags acting like they are so great. Barely beating the Bengals 13-8 just proves that this team really is not that good. Anyway I would wish the Browns luck but they are NOT going to need it this week.
Browns 17
Niners 13
Great post, thanks. Ironic that I like all three teams Steelers, Browns, my favorites and 49ers all because of my roots in Ytown and the connections to steel, and the Debartolo family. I think the 49ers will Sunday, they have more weapons and are at home. Keep rooting for your Steelers and dont let the idiots who cannot be civil get you down
-
Zombo said:
It's so cute when Rich defends Ghoolie.
They remind me of lesbians.
Zombo
ZOMBO WORK ON BEING A MANAGER HERE INSTEAD OF THE BOARD ASSHOLE, SOME OF US GET IT AND MOST OF US DONT, BUT i WOULD HOPE YOU BE OVER THE HILL WOULD USE SOME WISDOM WHICH APPEARS YOU HAVE NO CAPABILITY OF, SO QUIT SNUFFING OUT YOUR COMPENTENT MEMBERS AND SUPPORTING COMPLETE ASSHOLES WHICH IS YOUR NORM AND START SNORT SNIFFING THE ON GOING BLUNDERS APTLY PRESENTED BY THE ONES WHO GOT IT AND GET .................MYSELF AND GHOOLIE CORRECTOMUNDO FOR 11 YEARS................ INSTEAD OF BEING AN ASSHOLE DEFENDING THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES ON THE BOARD ..................ESPECIALLY OUR MAN RETIRED ASSHOLE WHO NEVER MADE OFFICER..OTHERWISE A MILITARY FAILURE ON WELFARE
ZOMBO WORK ON BEING A MANAGER HERE INSTEAD OF THE BOARD ASSHOLE, SOME OF US GET IT AND MOST OF US DONT, BUT i WOULD HOPE YOU BE OVER THE HILL WOULD USE SOME WISDOM WHICH APPEARS YOU HAVE NO oCAPABILITY OF, SO QUIT SNUFFING OUT YOUR COMPENTENT MEMBERS AND SUPPORTING COMPLETE ASSHOLES WHICH IS YOUR NORM AND START SNORT SNIFFING THE ON GOING BLUNDERS APTLY PRESENTED BY THE ONES WHO GOT IT AND GET .................MYSELF AND GHOOLIE CORRECTOMUNDO FOR 11 YEARS................ INSTEAD OF BEING AN ASSHOLE DEFENDING THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES ON THE BOARD ..................ESPECIALLY OUR MAN RETIRED ASSHOLE WHO NEVER MADE OFFICER..OTHERWISE A MILITARY FAILURE ON WELFARE
You don't 'make officer' jackass. You either start as an officer or as an enlisted man. Enlisted men NEVER 'make' officer, you stupid fuc king as shole licking toilet hound.
-
Zombo said:
Yes, at one point Rich and Ghoolies favorite Brown to kick around was William Green. Rich was in love with Maurice Clarett to the point of him being the next Jim Brown or some such.
LIE NUMBER ONE, I HAVE NEVER TO THIS DAY IN TIME EVER SAID ANYONE WOULD BE THE NEXT JIM BROWN........>YUR A FRIGGING LIAR
Somewhere around the time that Clarett was dismissed from Ohio St. and then drafted in the third round by Denver,.............
LIE NUMBER TWO, TOM FLUGELS AND I DISCUSSED A BET BEFORE CLARETT WAS DISMISSED FROM OHIO STATE AND HE REFUSED TO REPEAT THE TERMS AND WHEN CLARETT WAS OFFICIALLY BARRED FROM THENFL DRAFT HE STATED THE BET WAS ON WHICH OF COURSE IT NEVER WAS. HE HAS SINCE QUIT THE NONSENSE OF THE BET THAT NEVER HAPPENED
I was badmouthing Clarett saying that he would never make it in the NFL because of his off-the-field isssues and immaturity. Rich took offense to this and bet me $1 for every career yard gained, Maurice Clarett v. William Green. I accepted the bet.
LIE NUMBER THREE, YOU AND NEVER DISCUSSED A BET BETWEEN US. YOU BEING FRIGGING ASSHOLE AND LIAR ASSUMED YOU WERE TOM FLUGELS AND WENT IN A SURREAL FANTASY THAT YOU WERE HIM AND HE AND I CONSUMMATED A BET WHICH WERE THE EXACT TERMS YOU SUGGESTED ACCEPT IT WAS TOM AND NOT YOU ASSHOLE
As you know, Clarett went further down hill with his problems and never played a regular season down in the NFL. Green was no Leroy Kelly, but he did manage to grind out 2,109 yards for us in his short career.
LIE NUMBER THREE THE BET AS DISCUSSED WITH FLUGELS WHICH YOU HAD NO PART WAS ALWAYS CAVEATED FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WHICH PROBABLY ELIMINATED ALL BUT LESS THAT 500 YARDS OF THE DUPA GREEN GETTING KNOCKED ON HIS ASS. ONLY A DUMBASS LIKE YOU WOULD MAKE A BET GIVING A PLAYER A 1500 YARD HEAD START. BUT YOU ARE FRIGGING LIAR SO IT DOESNT MATTER
Therefore, Rich owes me $2,109.00.
THEREFORE YOY ARE WHAT YOU A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A COMPLETE LIAR
Everyone saw the bet, everyone saw us agree to it ... and Rich welshed.
NOBODY SAW ANYTHING BECAUSE NOBODY HAS EVER QUOTED ONE SINGLE EXCHANGE BETWEEN YOUR LYING PUSSY ASS AND ME CONCERNING ANY BET BETWEEN US AND ANYONE WHO BACKS IS AS MUCH A LOW LIFE LYING SLUG AS YOU
Just something to keep in mind the next time he is attacking someone's "character".
YOUR A LIAR ZOMBO COMPLETE AND TOTAL AND PUSSY AND PUNK AND PINK IS PERFECT TO RETORT YOUR CHICKEN SHIT SELF AND YOUR LIES
Zombo
YOU are a FRIGGING COMPLETE LIAR AND PUSSY ZOMBO AND a JUVENILE ASSHOLE.............................. MY CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY IS IMPECCABLE YOURS IS NON EXISTENT
-
ZOMBO WORK ON BEING A MANAGER HERE INSTEAD OF THE BOARD ASSHOLE, SOME OF US GET IT AND MOST OF US DONT, BUT i WOULD HOPE YOU BE OVER THE HILL WOULD USE SOME WISDOM WHICH APPEARS YOU HAVE NO oCAPABILITY OF, SO QUIT SNUFFING OUT YOUR COMPENTENT MEMBERS AND SUPPORTING COMPLETE ASSHOLES WHICH IS YOUR NORM AND START SNORT SNIFFING THE ON GOING BLUNDERS APTLY PRESENTED BY THE ONES WHO GOT IT AND GET .................MYSELF AND GHOOLIE CORRECTOMUNDO FOR 11 YEARS................ INSTEAD OF BEING AN ASSHOLE DEFENDING THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES ON THE BOARD ..................ESPECIALLY OUR MAN RETIRED ASSHOLE WHO NEVER MADE OFFICER..OTHERWISE A MILITARY FAILURE ON WELFARE
You don't 'make officer' jackass. You either start as an officer or as an enlisted man. Enlisted men NEVER 'make' officer, you stupid fuc king as shole licking toilet hound.
You don't 'make officer' jackass. You either start as an officer or as an enlisted man. Enlisted men NEVER 'make' officer, you stupid fuc king as shole licking toilet hound.
YOU ARE STUPID ...................AG.AIN genius ............................AN ENLISTED MAN WHO MAKES OFFICER ON MERIT IS CALLED A MUSTANG
YOU KNOW JACK ABOUT THE MILITARY or FOOTBALL.......STICK TO YOUR EXPERTISE TALKING about ASSHO LES AND FUC KING AND TOILETS
being A JERK is easy you done it
-
You sound like a giant RE-RE LMAO!! You seriously think about browns football every time you look at the strip from your property. That's just laughable, I couldn't even read the rest after that cause I can only guess how much self absorbed B.S. it contained. Your nothin but a ego maniac full of crappola
-
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
-
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
I have watched the water show at Bellagio at least twenty times. Enjoying it immensely each time! I have stayed at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stardust, Las Vegas Hilton, Luxor, MGM Grand, Mirage, Imperial Palace, Riveria, Terribles, Treasure Island, Tropicana, and others. I have been to Las Vegas at least twenty times. I have won and lost more money at craps than your net worth if you have any! Stick to what you do well, hmmmmmmmmmm!
-
Rich is just a moron. I have been on this board since '07 and I am still waiting for him to make sense on ANYTHING.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
