Being Stuck In Youngstown.............
-
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
-
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
I have watched the water show at Bellagio at least twenty times. Enjoying it immensely each time! I have stayed at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stardust, Las Vegas Hilton, Luxor, MGM Grand, Mirage, Imperial Palace, Riveria, Terribles, Treasure Island, Tropicana, and others. I have been to Las Vegas at least twenty times. I have won and lost more money at craps than your net worth if you have any! Stick to what you do well, hmmmmmmmmmm!
-
Rich is just a moron. I have been on this board since '07 and I am still waiting for him to make sense on ANYTHING.
-
anyone that has knowledge of the military knows that an enlisted man doesn't make to officer. an 'officer' is a commissioned officer. an elisted man moves up in rank to be a NCO or 'non-commissioned' officer. so i believe he DID make it to officer, you red-bellied commie quiff.
Yo dumbass, an enlisted man make it to Officer, they are called mustangs and become officers because of stellar service
now stick to what you know being an asshole
Yo dumbass, an enlisted man make it to Officer, they are called mustangs and become officers because of stellar service
now stick to what you know being an asshole
GTFO. obviously you never served your country. they just don't push a button and change you from an enlisted person to a commissioned officer dickbag. this isn't mchale's navy fxxkhead.
i put in 6 years how bout you rich4bitch?
-
And btw did anyone catch where both ghoolie and rich both said they were at bellagio? Ghoolie was shoppin there and rich was watchin the water show...hmmmmmm
I have watched the water show at Bellagio at least twenty times. Enjoying it immensely each time! I have stayed at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stardust, Las Vegas Hilton, Luxor, MGM Grand, Mirage, Imperial Palace, Riveria, Terribles, Treasure Island, Tropicana, and others. I have been to Las Vegas at least twenty times. I have won and lost more money at craps than your net worth if you have any! Stick to what you do well, hmmmmmmmmmm!
I have watched the water show at Bellagio at least twenty times. Enjoying it immensely each time! I have stayed at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stardust, Las Vegas Hilton, Luxor, MGM Grand, Mirage, Imperial Palace, Riveria, Terribles, Treasure Island, Tropicana, and others. I have been to Las Vegas at least twenty times. I have won and lost more money at craps than your net worth if you have any! Stick to what you do well, hmmmmmmmmmm!
who gives a flyin' fxxk?? the casinos love losers, didn't ya know?
i betcha you're also one of those snow-birds that drive 30 mph in a 45 zone with their right blinker on for five miles. how's that $4 buffet treatin' ya?
dick
-
I have watched the water show at Bellagio at least twenty times. Enjoying it immensely each time! I have stayed at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stardust, Las Vegas Hilton, Luxor, MGM Grand, Mirage, Imperial Palace, Riveria, Terribles, Treasure Island, Tropicana, and others. I have been to Las Vegas at least twenty times. I have won and lost more money at craps than your net worth if you have any! Stick to what you do well, hmmmmmmmmmm!
who gives a flyin' fxxk?? the casinos love losers, didn't ya know?
i betcha you're also one of those snow-birds that drive 30 mph in a 45 zone with their right blinker on for five miles. how's that $4 buffet treatin' ya?
dick
who gives a flyin' fxxk?? the casinos love losers, didn't ya know?
i betcha you're also one of those snow-birds that drive 30 mph in a 45 zone with their right blinker on for five miles. how's that $4 buffet treatin' ya?
dick
make sure you change your diaper a few times a day, otherwise you send childish idiotic posts like yours
-
who gives a flyin' fxxk?? the casinos love losers, didn't ya know?
i betcha you're also one of those snow-birds that drive 30 mph in a 45 zone with their right blinker on for five miles. how's that $4 buffet treatin' ya?
dick
make sure you change your diaper a few times a day, otherwise you send childish idiotic posts like yours
make sure you change your diaper a few times a day, otherwise you send childish idiotic posts like yours
you're a noonan.
-
make sure you change your diaper a few times a day, otherwise you send childish idiotic posts like yours
you're a noonan.
-
yeah by taking his whole career to that point (how many years) and starting over and going to west point and become a butter bar at the age of what 35? who makes more money a cadet in officer's school or a master sergeant with 12 years in?
exactly. rethink your theory theopulous.
-
yeah by taking his whole career to that point (how many years) and starting over and going to west point and become a butter bar at the age of what 35? who makes more money a cadet in officer's school or a master sergeant with 12 years in?
exactly. rethink your theory theopulous.
yeah by taking his whole career to that point (how many years) and starting over and going to west point and become a butter bar at the age of what 35? who makes more money a cadet in officer's school or a master sergeant with 12 years in?
exactly. rethink your theory theopulous.
This aint about theories it is about reality! I made it clear that an enlisted man can make officer. You being a vet and stupid and two other assholes who never served insulted me know about six times about how that is not true. But it is true, our military denies no one the rank of Officer, anyone can attain Officer. Now some go to the academies and become Officers upon graduation, some go to conventional colleges and attain Officer by in ROTC
Some sign on as enlistees and over the years work their way up to being an Officer by stellar service
You served six years and being totally fruyking stupid never figured out the last because of being dumb
and two more stupid dumbasses incompetent and mostly incoherent posted as well to attack me that you cannot be an Officer if you are an enlisted person
Well, you all proved you are dumber than shit and better I would appreciate it if you never commented on my intelligent posts because, I have a lot on my plate, and changing your diaper twice a day and wasting time of all the other members here with your ignorance and bullshit is insulting to everyone on this board that has half a brain
So fukovff and please just stay away
-
can't you just do a lethal weapon opening move and stand on the rail of your vegas hotel room balcony and let the wind catch you and fall into the great wide open?
-
can't you just do a lethal weapon opening move and stand on the rail of your vegas hotel room balcony and let the wind catch you and fall into the great wide open?
can't you just do a lethal weapon opening move and stand on the rail of your vegas hotel room balcony and let the wind catch you and fall into the great wide open?
we are done asshole keep attacking me and insulting me but this is indeed the last response you shall ever get from me and my wisdom
now keep pissing yourself in your brilliance of nonsense
I been around the world am a football expert and had words with USA Presidents and created great things
I
the last thing I need to do is keep interchanging with a useless pissant which is you
-
piss...........
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
