Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Worried

Worried

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 8 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SBFan S
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    S SBFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

    How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

    T The GipperT USFBrownU 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • S SBFan

      I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

      How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

      Texas9erFan T
      • 38 Posts
      • 2 Reputation
      T Texas9erFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @sbfan said:

      I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

      How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

      I posted that article in it's entirety here on another thread. Sadly, it made no impression and most of the comments were not what I'd hoped for.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • S SBFan

        I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

        How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @sbfan said:

        I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

        How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

        I think I am all verklempt.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • S SBFan

          I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

          How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

          USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 270 Reputation
          USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @sbfan said:

          I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

          How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

          The Browns will probably lose. Our offense especially the offensive line has struggled all yeah. We can't run or pass well and SF has a good D with good line backers. Your line backers will probably shut down our attempt at WCO. Our only hope on offense is if Carlton Mitchell can be a deep threat and help open up the field.

          I'm afraid of Gore since our run d is bad and I believe our pass d is over rated.

          If we have a chance at winning its gonna have to come from D and special teams (who have been playing poor). We need Cribbs to step it up. We need some turn overs, special teams and defensive scores to win this one.

          God knows our offense is inept. Hopefully Mitchell and McCoy have a coming out party.

          N 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • 49ers 4
            • 18 Posts
            • 1 Reputation
            4 49ers wrote on last edited by
            #5

            omg... an honest Browns fan... hi!

            I agree with you 100%. I even mentioned what you said as the keys to a Browns win in another thread somewhere.

            B 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • USFBrownU USFBrown

              @sbfan said:

              I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

              http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

              How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

              The Browns will probably lose. Our offense especially the offensive line has struggled all yeah. We can't run or pass well and SF has a good D with good line backers. Your line backers will probably shut down our attempt at WCO. Our only hope on offense is if Carlton Mitchell can be a deep threat and help open up the field.

              I'm afraid of Gore since our run d is bad and I believe our pass d is over rated.

              If we have a chance at winning its gonna have to come from D and special teams (who have been playing poor). We need Cribbs to step it up. We need some turn overs, special teams and defensive scores to win this one.

              God knows our offense is inept. Hopefully Mitchell and McCoy have a coming out party.

              Ninerdan N
              • 50 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              N Ninerdan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @usfbrown said:

              The Browns will probably lose. Our offense especially the offensive line has struggled all yeah. We can't run or pass well and SF has a good D with good line backers. Your line backers will probably shut down our attempt at WCO. Our only hope on offense is if Carlton Mitchell can be a deep threat and help open up the field.

              I'm afraid of Gore since our run d is bad and I believe our pass d is over rated.

              If we have a chance at winning its gonna have to come from D and special teams (who have been playing poor). We need Cribbs to step it up. We need some turn overs, special teams and defensive scores to win this one.

              God knows our offense is inept. Hopefully Mitchell and McCoy have a coming out party.

              A smart Browns fan!!

              I just knew it, I knew you existed! 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • choco chocoC
                • 4k Posts
                • 352 Reputation
                chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                #7

                lmao....theyre calling one of our whining crybaby madden hoes a smart browns fan!

                N USFBrownU 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • chocoC choco

                  lmao....theyre calling one of our whining crybaby madden hoes a smart browns fan!

                  Ninerdan N
                  • 50 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  N Ninerdan wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @choco said:

                  lmao....theyre calling one of our whining crybaby madden hoes a smart browns fan!

                  Choco have you ever that comment about how stupid people dont know their stupid?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Texas9erFan T
                    • 38 Posts
                    • 2 Reputation
                    T Texas9erFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    LOL! Sentence structure counts. 😳

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • chocoC choco

                      lmao....theyre calling one of our whining crybaby madden hoes a smart browns fan!

                      USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 270 Reputation
                      USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown
                      #10

                      @choco said:

                      lmao....theyre calling one of our whining crybaby madden hoes a smart browns fan!

                      If you want to call being a realist whining that's fine. You are a shit eater which enjoys being fed a shit team year in and year out while I see the Browns for what they are. They are a bad 3-3 team. You'll eat the jizz from every player and be so cum drunk you'll say how great they are while spooning their goop back into your mouth.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • 4 49ers

                        omg... an honest Browns fan... hi!

                        I agree with you 100%. I even mentioned what you said as the keys to a Browns win in another thread somewhere.

                        beefjerky B
                        • 548 Posts
                        • 26 Reputation
                        B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
                        #11

                        @49ers said:

                        omg... an honest Browns fan... hi!

                        I agree with you 100%. I even mentioned what you said as the keys to a Browns win in another thread somewhere.

                        Get off this board, where were you the last times the Browns played the 49ers and stomped them? Anyone can show up when their team is doing well, you were no where to be found and crying about Alex Smith before the year began just like every other 49er fan.

                        Yeah the Browns are bad, but you won't find me on other team's boards being a coward if they finally eventually become a good team. The Browns deserve to lose a lot of games but I hope they win this one(they probably won't) just so they make you idiots cry some more.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate