Skip to content

Week 8 Predictions?

The Browns Board
26 15 1.4k
  • Ur pass d blows...

    How was your pass d against the cowboys in over time??

    U let a reality tv wr bear ur sorry secondary

  • Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

  • Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

    @wrrebel said:

    Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

    I assume you have attention deficit disorder and stopped reading my post after the first sentence so ill quote myself again so it has time to really sink in to that reptilian brain of yours.

    "If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!"

  • @wrrebel said:

    Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

    I assume you have attention deficit disorder and stopped reading my post after the first sentence so ill quote myself again so it has time to really sink in to that reptilian brain of yours.

    "If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!"

    @ninerdan said:

    I assume you have attention deficit disorder and stopped reading my post after the first sentence so ill quote myself again so it has time to really sink in to that reptilian brain of yours.

    "If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!"

    Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

    let me quote you "Our passing D is nothing spectacular but its not bad. Its pretty middle of the road"

  • @ninerdan said:

    I assume you have attention deficit disorder and stopped reading my post after the first sentence so ill quote myself again so it has time to really sink in to that reptilian brain of yours.

    "If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!"

    Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

    let me quote you "Our passing D is nothing spectacular but its not bad. Its pretty middle of the road"

    @wrrebel said:

    Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

    let me quote you "Our passing D is nothing spectacular but its not bad. Its pretty middle of the road"

    right...so you agree peabrain?

  • Browns come out passing on 1st down and they throw one deep to Cribbs on the first drive! Browns up 7-0. 49er's are stunned. The 49er's then try to match the Browns and Alex Smith gets picked but the Browns can only turn it into 3 points and lead 10-0 in the first quarter. The 49ers settle in with a steady diet of Frank Gore which works but Cleveland holds them to FG's at the half Cleveland up 13-9. The browns come out running in the second half on 1st and 2nd and throwing when neccesary which of course doesn't get them very far. McCoy forces one and gets picked which gives San Fran a short field. They turn it into a TD 49ers lead 16-13 at the end of 3. A pair of FG's in the 4th and the Browns lose 19-16.

    We all feel like the Browns should have won the game and again post things like Shurmer blows! Why did they fire Mangini. We need an offensive coordinator, bench Colt McCoy. Our receivers suck except Little, and Cribbs keeps improving.

    And then we go on with the rest of our frustrated Sunday! Pissed off still at work on Monday when anybody brings up the game we say things like Wow the Browns suck, Shurmer is a terrible coach, and after this years draft we will have the pieces we need to win. Or maybe we will say "I really thought they would be better this year."

    Frank Gore steps up

    The Browns coaching and McCoy let us down. Little plays well, Haden, and the new RB.

  • Browns win..

    49ers are the worst 5 and 1 team in the history of the NFL. They remind me alot of the Broncos in josh mccdaniels first year.

    the 49ers are who we thought there were....

    They have no QB, NO PASS D...

  • When has 22 ever equaled 16ish....

  • When has 22 ever equaled 16ish....

    @choco said:

    When has 22 ever equaled 16ish....

    Haha exactly, and he calls me a pea brain

  • Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

    @wrrebel said:

    Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

    Dude, you are about as stupid as they come! We are one of the most BALANCED teams in the league. We are very efficient, and if you have close to a 50/50 pass/run offense...DUH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A TOP RANKED PASS OFFENSE!!!

    We don't just rely on our QB to win...nor do we just rely on Gore to win. It's called a balanced attack!

  • Ur pass d blows...

    How was your pass d against the cowboys in over time??

    U let a reality tv wr bear ur sorry secondary

    @wrrebel said:

    Ur pass d blows...

    How was your pass d against the cowboys in over time??

    U let a reality tv wr bear ur sorry secondary

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d8238eb90/Playbook-Browns-vs-49ers

    If you would have watched this first on NFLN, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now and you wouldn't be looking like an idiot right now!

  • @wrrebel said:

    Btw

    Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

    I garentee we win win!

    If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

    Dude, you are about as stupid as they come! We are one of the most BALANCED teams in the league. We are very efficient, and if you have close to a 50/50 pass/run offense...DUH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A TOP RANKED PASS OFFENSE!!!

    We don't just rely on our QB to win...nor do we just rely on Gore to win. It's called a balanced attack!

    @49erfaithful said:

    Dude, you are about as stupid as they come! We are one of the most BALANCED teams in the league. We are very efficient, and if you have close to a 50/50 pass/run offense...DUH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A TOP RANKED PASS OFFENSE!!!

    We don't just rely on our QB to win...nor do we just rely on Gore to win. It's called a balanced attack!

    lmao...wait...what?

    so why do you have a top ranked rush offense?

    face it...u win on turnovers and ST.....your offense runs thru gore. perhaps youre not aware alex "6 years of suck" smith has the least amount of passing attempts among all starting QBs. nah...youre not....

  • I've posted plenty on why the Niners will win this one. No need to repeat that.

    If they play up to their potential, they'll blow out the Browns.

    If they play to the level of their opponent, they'll win by 7 or less.

  • I've posted plenty on why the Niners will win this one. No need to repeat that.

    If they play up to their potential, they'll blow out the Browns.

    If they play to the level of their opponent, they'll win by 7 or less.

    @texas9erfan said:

    I've posted plenty on why the Niners will win this one. No need to repeat that.

    If they play up to their potential, they'll blow out the Browns.

    If they play to the level of their opponent, they'll win by 7 or less.

    You can't have it both ways. You can only make 1 prediction. That's like me saying I think the 49ers will win 20-10 but if the Browns play up to their potential, I see the Browns winning 20-17..

    But honestly I think the 49ers win in a close game 16-10..

  • 49ers 56 Clowns 3

    (at the minimum)

  • looks like my prediction was closest.. No blowout here.

  • some are optimists at heart, and some like me, hope for the best but expect the worse.

    what can i say?