Skip to content

Halloween Costumes

Barber Shop Talk
6 5 842
  • sdaf

  • you aren't required to pucker your lips in pictures homie.

  • You kind of look like Elvis in that pic. But you also look really cool!

  • I am already thinking about my costume for next year. Can't be anything really clever because my kids. Maybe just a scarecrow.

  • I am already thinking about my costume for next year. Can't be anything really clever because my kids. Maybe just a scarecrow.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I am already thinking about my costume for next year. Can't be anything really clever because my kids. Maybe just a scarecrow.

    Personally I don't dress up for Halloween anymore but I'm certainly not gonna knock on anyone who does. If you're thinking of costumes for next year that are semi-kid friendly, here's 2 ideas. 1) Get a bunch of those little individual single serve breakfast cereal boxes, pin them randomly all over your clothes. Then, stick little plastic knives in them & have fake blood dripping from them and poof...you're a cereal killer.

    Idea 2) Wear, a Hawiian shirt, baggy shorts, sandels with socks, sunglasses, sunblock on your nose, and a sun visor with a folded map tucked it and last but not least, a camera around your neck and you are a tourist! I suggested this to a friend of mine and he won best costume at the party. Just throwing it out there.

  • thanks, lol. I was also thinking of being Waldo, but it's hard to find a red and white shirt like his.