Football Gameplan's 2012 Nfl Midseason Mock Draft Video
-
-
Very well done. Nice job.
-
Nice job for a mid season mock. My only knock is that I don't see anyone taking that QB from OK State U any sooner than the 2nd or third round, I just don't see how any team could justify taking a QB who is so old that early regardless of his skill. I do agree though that our first need (assuming that we don't go the QB route) will be LB and I think it will either be the guy from ASU if H&H deam that he isn't not a character concern or Brown out of UNC and if Hillis doesn't end up sticking around or shows he is not the guy when he gets healthy again then I do think if Richy from Alab falls to us that far he would be a real steal.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login