New Member Thoughts....
-
I like the direction of the team. I think the front office realizes that we need to have a stout DEFENSE. With the weather that we will always have in the late season there is no reason to have the Warner led Rams OFFENSE. I believe we will become CONTENDERS when we can consistanly win games when we score 17 to 20 pts ala, teams like the RAVENS and TB when they their top defenses. We will have an advantage in home playoff games with our weather in the late season. I trust Heckert in his drafting ability and we all know that is the only way to big a franchise for the long haul. I know I know we do have to address the offense and become more effecient but I truly think it is easier to hit on DEFENSIVE players then skill players in the draft. I just look at the talent this team has added in the last 2 yrs and it is more than the previous the last decade. In the next years draft I want to see a starting RT, CB and a stud LB taken early, not in that order nessaraly in that order.
-
This team still has about 2 years til they have what it takes to be in contention. But your right the defense is looking promising and has been the only positive really so far this year. Hope that we can beat San Fran with defense leading the way.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login