Fiesta Bowl: Buckeyes vs. Longhorns
-
I have a bad feeling about this game; another OSU flop in a BCS bowl is not what that program needs
-
2009 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Promo - #10 Ohio State vs. #3 Texas
Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Texas Longhorns
January 5, 2009
Ohio St. vs. Texas
Pre-Game: 5:40 p.m. MST
Kick Off: 6:00 p.m. MST (8:00pm ET)
TV: FOX Sports
Two guys who I would keep an eye on Monday Night
One thing I have noticed in Laurinaitis, is that a couple of years ago he woukd have a hard time covering TE's. But over the past 2 years he really has mastered that part of the game. Lets see how he matches up Monday night. He would be a great addition to our LB corp.
James Laurinaitis Ohio State LB Highlight Video
the second would be Malcolm Jenkins. he should be a first rounder and has amazing talent. he would be a great addition to our secondary.
CB Malcolm Jenkins Highlights OSU vs USC 9/13/08
-
Buckeyes have the Pride of the Big 10 Riding on this one. I think they shock the world. We will see.
-
I wish the game were last night and not a Monday evening....oh well
-
I'm going to my first ever Bowl Game tomorrow night. I'm totally psyched for this. My boy got me a brand new Buckeyes jersey for Christmas, so I'll be wearing the colors. Just can't wait man....gonna be rough getting through work tonight. Also, have Tuesday thru Thursday off so I'll be having a bunch of barley pops.
GO BUCKEYES!
Doug
-
Outstanding Furnier! I hope you have a tremendous time!
I have never been to a bowl game; I am sure it would be a blast
From reports here in Columbus the tickets to the game can be had for a decent price
Again; I hope you have an outstanding time man
-
I got this feeling the Buckeyes show up huge and play lights out........AND WIN...............their Defense has steadly gotten better as the season progressed especially on the D line and the LB's and DB's are exceptional............
On offense the line has gotten better as well with the two freshman starting now playing much better than the guys they replaced........in deference to the Boone comment earlier.....he has been a major disappoint to me and an underachiever
Tyrelle Pryor has gotten better as the season progressed so he will be a factor making the offense formidable
If Chris Wells has a big game he will come out and be a first round pick........if he does not have a big game he may stay another year
-
Outstanding Furnier! I hope you have a tremendous time!
I have never been to a bowl game; I am sure it would be a blast
From reports here in Columbus the tickets to the game can be had for a decent price
Again; I hope you have an outstanding time man
Outstanding Furnier! I hope you have a tremendous time!
I have never been to a bowl game; I am sure it would be a blast
From reports here in Columbus the tickets to the game can be had for a decent price
Again; I hope you have an outstanding time man
Thanks Lister! I haven't looked forward to anything this much in a long time. I got mine for $125, second level third row at about the 30 yard line. I didn't think that was TOO bad. I checked the sight lines for the stadium and they look like excellent seats.
The bad part is I'm going with 3 Longhorn fans and 2 guys who are just going to go, so I'm the lone Buckeye in my group. I guarantee I out yell these dudes. They don't take their football as seriously as I do.
Doug
-
I got this feeling the Buckeyes show up huge and play lights out........AND WIN...............their Defense has steadly gotten better as the season progressed especially on the D line and the LB's and DB's are exceptional............
On offense the line has gotten better as well with the two freshman starting now playing much better than the guys they replaced........in deference to the Boone comment earlier.....he has been a major disappoint to me and an underachiever
Tyrelle Pryor has gotten better as the season progressed so he will be a factor making the offense formidable
If Chris Wells has a big game he will come out and be a first round pick........if he does not have a big game he may stay another year
I got this feeling the Buckeyes show up huge and play lights out........AND WIN...............their Defense has steadly gotten better as the season progressed especially on the D line and the LB's and DB's are exceptional............
On offense the line has gotten better as well with the two freshman starting now playing much better than the guys they replaced........in deference to the Boone comment earlier.....he has been a major disappoint to me and an underachiever
Tyrelle Pryor has gotten better as the season progressed so he will be a factor making the offense formidable
If Chris Wells has a big game he will come out and be a first round pick........if he does not have a big game he may stay another year
Man Rich I hope you are right....I just have this bad feeling about the game
or it could be the chili
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login