Skip to content

Browns Vs Texans

The Browns Board
15 11 1.4k
  • As good as our defense is, they are staying on the field way to long..That good really bad for us!!!! Foster might go crazy on us. Houston has a very strong offense. If we do not get Hillis and Hardesty back to will be a long day for the Brownies!!!!

    Hillis and Hardesty playing Browns lose 20-17

    just one of them play Browns lose 20-10

    Neither one play Browns get crushed 24-3

    I went to the Texans website, at least those fans are smarter than the Niner fans/ They know the Browns have a good Defense and no offense...

    Alot think they will win with a score around the 24-10 range

  • 24-10 sounds about right, no matter who we have playing RB. I'm fearing worse however.

  • we don't have such a great defense, it's just that our opponents' offenses suck. plain and simple. anyone playing the scrubs we've played would have inflated stats as well.

    i like jauron, always have. his defense is headed in the right direction at least. can't say the same for the offense.

  • we don't have such a great defense, it's just that our opponents' offenses suck. plain and simple. anyone playing the scrubs we've played would have inflated stats as well.

    i like jauron, always have. his defense is headed in the right direction at least. can't say the same for the offense.

    @miktoxic said:

    we don't have such a great defense, it's just that our opponents' offenses suck. plain and simple. anyone playing the scrubs we've played would have inflated stats as well.

    i like jauron, always have. his defense is headed in the right direction at least. can't say the same for the offense.

    I would agree. I think our defense is overrated. But it is better then our offense by a mile.

  • @miktoxic said:

    we don't have such a great defense, it's just that our opponents' offenses suck. plain and simple. anyone playing the scrubs we've played would have inflated stats as well.

    i like jauron, always have. his defense is headed in the right direction at least. can't say the same for the offense.

    I would agree. I think our defense is overrated. But it is better then our offense by a mile.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I would agree. I think our defense is overrated. But it is better then our offense by a mile.

    No one around the league seems to think Cleveland has a good defense, so I don't see how it is overrated.. I do think that Jauron has our defense playing better than their ability. And that is just good coaching. I wish I could say the same about our offense..

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I would agree. I think our defense is overrated. But it is better then our offense by a mile.

    No one around the league seems to think Cleveland has a good defense, so I don't see how it is overrated.. I do think that Jauron has our defense playing better than their ability. And that is just good coaching. I wish I could say the same about our offense..

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    No one around the league seems to think Cleveland has a good defense, so I don't see how it is overrated..

    because we were ranked number 4 overall defense before yesterday's game.

  • This game scares me, mainly because our offense seems to be going backwards, and Houston scores lots of points- not a good combo.

    I was strangely confident that we could upset SF....nothing is pointing to an upset of the Texans.

    Our defense is better than I thought it would be, but we still need outside LBs real bad.

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    No one around the league seems to think Cleveland has a good defense, so I don't see how it is overrated..

    because we were ranked number 4 overall defense before yesterday's game.

    @miktoxic said:

    because we were ranked number 4 overall defense before yesterday's game.

    ..and we still are 4th after playing yesterday against a now 6-1 team. We can also be 3rd because the chargers will fall off some after tonight's game. Houston will be an even bigger test, but our defense is still one of the best in the league. I'm just praying the Browns offense can do something. Houston's defense isn't as good as the 49ers..

  • What changes offensively are you folks expecting that makes you think the game might be a close one ?

    1. If Hillis is back I think that will be a huge positive.

    2. I dont see the O-Line improving or Colt allowed to get in a no huddle offense. Chances are our passing game is not going to improve (hopefully im wrong) !!

  • Browns win 17-13

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    No one around the league seems to think Cleveland has a good defense, so I don't see how it is overrated..

    because we were ranked number 4 overall defense before yesterday's game.

    @miktoxic said:

    because we were ranked number 4 overall defense before yesterday's game.

    What metric are you using to determine the ranks? YPG? PPG?

  • @miktoxic said:

    because we were ranked number 4 overall defense before yesterday's game.

    What metric are you using to determine the ranks? YPG? PPG?

    @b0ng said:

    What metric are you using to determine the ranks? YPG? PPG?

    I believe the NFL uses YPG. They make the rankings, not us.

  • We will win this game if the Hillis is ready to play and the coaches give him the rock 30+ times.

    Hillis is hungry and wants to make a showing.

  • @b0ng said:

    What metric are you using to determine the ranks? YPG? PPG?

    I believe the NFL uses YPG. They make the rankings, not us.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I believe the NFL uses YPG. They make the rankings, not us.

    I look at the NFL stats page as more like an excel spreadsheet and you can rank the teams in many ways. The NFL just happens to display the yardage totals on the front splash page. Texans are 3rd in that metric.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I believe the NFL uses YPG. They make the rankings, not us.

    I look at the NFL stats page as more like an excel spreadsheet and you can rank the teams in many ways. The NFL just happens to display the yardage totals on the front splash page. Texans are 3rd in that metric.

    @b0ng said:

    I look at the NFL stats page as more like an excel spreadsheet and you can rank the teams in many ways. The NFL just happens to display the yardage totals on the front splash page. Texans are 3rd in that metric.

    It can be ranked in any fashion you like, but ESPN and the analysts normally use YPG unless they specify otherwise. Therefore, NFL.com lists YPG on the splash page.