Ask A Texans Fan
-
Wait, a non-douche-baggy opposing fan visiting our site.. Is this real life?
I can answer some of your questions about our team as well. I don't know much about the offense mostly because I fall asleep when they are on the field or just can't see reality through my ongoing psychosis primarily caused by the thinking that this series will be better than the last.
Our defense is pretty good. I also doubt that your favorite team is dirtier than the rapies that play in Pittsburgh. Their women smell of IC light beer and broken dreams, so maybe the higher quality women found while escaping to Vegas/Georgia caught one of them by surprise (twice).
-
Will the Texans only play their 2nd stringers?
-
-
-
Browns fans are very fickle. I think as a whole we were hoping for a .500 season. But the last few games has shown are offense to be sad. Hopefully with Hillis back this week and him getting 20+ touches will help level the playing field.
Is Mario Williams out? How does the Texans fan base view Phillips as a DC?
-
Browns fans are very fickle. I think as a whole we were hoping for a .500 season. But the last few games has shown are offense to be sad. Hopefully with Hillis back this week and him getting 20+ touches will help level the playing field.
Is Mario Williams out? How does the Texans fan base view Phillips as a DC?
Is Mario Williams out? How does the Texans fan base view Phillips as a DC?
IR for the season. Madly and passionately in love with the fat ol man. Remember, his dad coached the Oilers in the 70's and 80's during the years they were playing the Steelers in AFCCG's all the time, so there is a history with the Phillips family.
-
What are the Browns fans expectations for this game?
Based on the last few games, not very optimistic since they have to let the offense play too. I would love to see if we can generate an offense with Hillis back assuming he gets 25 carries.
I was all full of hope this year, but have crashed. I will be back to xxxxing optimistic come Sunday!
I think our O will improve when Colt does. It was mentioned in another thread that he doesn't seem to be able to play without thinking yet and that leads to some hesitation, and not knowing where to go with the ball under duress all the time.
-
Good point.
I think the Browns can win if the following happens:
1. Hillis has 25 carries.
2. We can contain your run game.
3. The OL gives Colt time to throw.
But if any one of those things doesn't happen the Browns will lose.
-
Good point.
I think the Browns can win if the following happens:
1. Hillis has 25 carries.
2. We can contain your run game.
3. The OL gives Colt time to throw.
But if any one of those things doesn't happen the Browns will lose.
Good point.
I think the Browns can win if the following happens:
1. Hillis has 25 carries.Can Happen
2. We can contain your run game. Wont Happen
3. The OL gives Colt time to throw. ?????
But if any one of those things doesn't happen the Browns will lose.
Browns lose 24-12 Dawson 4 Fgs pick him up in Fantasy!!!!!
-
Zombo said:
Why did you pussies let the Oilers leave without a fight?
Zombo
Bud Adams had already forced the city to pay for (and were still paying for after he left) 10's of millions of dollars in stadium repairs on the Astrodome. He wanted a new stadium built only a few years after the city of Houston had passed a huge bond to get the older stadium renovated to what Adams had specified.
Personally I like having Bob McNair more than Bud Adams anyways. How's Art Modell doing?
-
What are the Browns fans expectations for this game?
My expectations are to actually look like a pro football team on offense. Our O-line is playing horrible, and we can't sustain any drives. McCoy has no confidence, it sucks.
It will be interesting to see how our defense plays- I think the Texans will be the best offense we've played so far.
-
What are your thoughts on Chris Obgonnaya?
-
What are your thoughts on Chris Obgonnaya?
What are your thoughts on Chris Obgonnaya?
Hard worker and durable but just not talented enough to warrant a spot on the roster for the Texans.
-
3.34 ypc is all that is needed.
-
To the Texan fan: What is your opinion on Lawrence Vickers ? Is he helping your team ?
-
To the Texan fan: What is your opinion on Lawrence Vickers ? Is he helping your team ?
To the Texan fan: What is your opinion on Lawrence Vickers ? Is he helping your team ?
He is not the fantastic utility player that James Casey is, so whenever Casey is healthy he's the guy. Hey may be a slightly better blocker than Casey, but he certainly isn't a threat to touch the ball right now. He's done his job decently in Casey's absence, which is good, but he's definitely the second FB on the depth chart.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login