Raiders Sign Tj Housh
-
I wasn't aware that Houshmanzadeh was even available. What's the story with that? Did the Browns miss out?
-
Yeah there usually is a reason when someone goes halfway into the season before being signed. I just didn't know what it could have been in Houshmanzadeh's case.
-
Yeah there usually is a reason when someone goes halfway into the season before being signed. I just didn't know what it could have been in Houshmanzadeh's case.
Yeah there usually is a reason when someone goes halfway into the season before being signed. I just didn't know what it could have been in Houshmanzadeh's case.
With that said. He might produce. His chances are much better with a former teammate than with our team. I'm sure he took that into consideration when he signed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login