Skip to content

Raiders Sign Tj Housh

The Browns Board
5 3 286
  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I wasn't aware that Houshmanzadeh was even available. What's the story with that? Did the Browns miss out?

  • marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Not really. He struggled in Seattle. The Raiders picked him up because of his past with Carson Palmer. He may have chose Oakland as well.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I didn't realize he was 34 years old either....

    In his hay day he was a great WR. But he always had another guy drawing double teams to let him run free.

    Palmer probably said, "Hey, can you get my buddy a job?"

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Yeah there usually is a reason when someone goes halfway into the season before being signed. I just didn't know what it could have been in Houshmanzadeh's case.

  • Yeah there usually is a reason when someone goes halfway into the season before being signed. I just didn't know what it could have been in Houshmanzadeh's case.

    marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Yeah there usually is a reason when someone goes halfway into the season before being signed. I just didn't know what it could have been in Houshmanzadeh's case.

    With that said. He might produce. His chances are much better with a former teammate than with our team. I'm sure he took that into consideration when he signed.