What Should My New User Name Be!
-
Needless to say I have had it with Hillis' crap. I've tried my best to think positively and I've stayed on his side much longer than most, but with the new article in the PD that just came out with what inside sources have said, I just can't help but feel that he let all his success from last season run straight to his head and I feel like he thinks he is worth way more than what he is and that he thinks he can just go by on the bare minimum. This bum won't be with our team next season and I don't want my user name to anymore. So I made a few other options. Two use Rubin and Haden's names, both plays that should be with the Browns for a while and have productive careers. Mad Cactus is the restaurant that most the players like to watch MNF at. The 4th one is just one that I came up with and the last one is OB for orange and brown and lifer because I go to BGSU so I'll be an alum of an orange and brown school as well as a life long Browns fan.
-
how about
?
house=town-proud-mouse? genesis lyric. either that or 'brown bust you down, orange be informed...
sorry i'm not at my best right now after finishing off a bottle of bacardi earlier.
so holmgren - doldrum
shurmer - dean wormer
heckertt - feckert
sorry guy on my last leg here trying to throw up something
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
A PROPER NAME FOR YOU WOULD BE......................... GHOOLIE WAS RIGHT
Tom the guy at least thinks he's hurt. His agent is a dipwad- if he had taken the Browns original offer, it would have been millions more than Hillis will ever be able to command if he misses a few more games.
-
Needless to say I have had it with Hillis' crap. I've tried my best to think positively and I've stayed on his side much longer than most, but with the new article in the PD that just came out with what inside sources have said, I just can't help but feel that he let all his success from last season run straight to his head and I feel like he thinks he is worth way more than what he is and that he thinks he can just go by on the bare minimum. This bum won't be with our team next season and I don't want my user name to anymore. So I made a few other options. Two use Rubin and Haden's names, both plays that should be with the Browns for a while and have productive careers. Mad Cactus is the restaurant that most the players like to watch MNF at. The 4th one is just one that I came up with and the last one is OB for orange and brown and lifer because I go to BGSU so I'll be an alum of an orange and brown school as well as a life long Browns fan.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Needless to say I have had it with Hillis' crap. I've tried my best to think positively and I've stayed on his side much longer than most, but with the new article in the PD that just came out with what inside sources have said, I just can't help but feel that he let all his success from last season run straight to his head and I feel like he thinks he is worth way more than what he is and that he thinks he can just go by on the bare minimum. This bum won't be with our team next season and I don't want my user name to anymore. So I made a few other options. Two use Rubin and Haden's names, both plays that should be with the Browns for a while and have productive careers. Mad Cactus is the restaurant that most the players like to watch MNF at. The 4th one is just one that I came up with and the last one is OB for orange and brown and lifer because I go to BGSU so I'll be an alum of an orange and brown school as well as a life long Browns fan.
1. big in the drawers
2. tight up the middle
goin for RB refs right?
-
BrownKoolAid
-
How about Ghoulie iz boss! lol i didnt think so!
The whole hillis thing just sucks but his attitude and lack of fervor for the team or the game has lessened the way i feel about him as well..
Unlike ghoulie though i do believe hillis has a place and that place is behind vickers...

Anyone else notice that peytonhillis.com has been down and under maintenance since this all started? hehehehehe
-
honestly like the Ghoulie is boss........only guy on this forum that seems to have a realistic (if sometimes over zealous) opinion of this team.
he's been right, he IS right, and i bet he'll continue to be right more often than the rest of the kool-aid addicts around here.
-
God Hillis really showed his true colors.
I consider us lucky that we didnt sign this guy to 5 million a year. How dumb is he? All he had to do is show up this year with a good attitude and play hard and he was going to get paid.. The sad thing is even with the hammy he would have got some money. He has a piss poor attitude.
He isnt a good team mate, he doesnt like football. I mean i really question his sexuality
-
How bout PatSpermer?
-
how about
?
house=town-proud-mouse? genesis lyric. either that or 'brown bust you down, orange be informed...
sorry i'm not at my best right now after finishing off a bottle of bacardi earlier.
so holmgren - doldrum
shurmer - dean wormer
heckertt - feckert
sorry guy on my last leg here trying to throw up something
-
One of the things that pisses me off the most is that when he re injured himself this week he slammed his helmet on the ground in the middle of the field and walked off without it. That shits pisses me off and when I start coaching high school after college if one of my players does that they will be running the rest of practice. Keep your damn helmet on and take your injury like a man.
-
Why dont u name ur self after Phil Dawson ?
The guy is proven, ever present, no publicity, do-your-job-and-go kinda guy.
-
Who do I even talk to about getting my name changed
-
http://www.namechangelaw.com/states/ohio/ohio.htm
That should help you

-
http://www.namechangelaw.com/states/ohio/ohio.htm
That should help you

http://www.namechangelaw.com/states/ohio/ohio.htm
That should help you

HAHA very funny. I'm going to restart the poll and add some that I liked and change the Mad Cactus to Harry Buffalo because I got the names messed up.
-
But seriously who do I talk to about getting my username changed on here. I don't have the option available in my options.
-
Seriously who do I have to talk to TO GET MY NAME CHANGED!
-
Harry Buffalo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login