Lsu At Bama
-
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
I like your humor, guy.
-
It wasn't as exciting as I was expecting, but I enjoyed it. Both of those team's defenses were just too damn good. Scary good.
-
Game of the century please!!!?? These two teams suck neither one deserves national championship recognition. Buckeyes badgers and maybe a nittney lion would kick the daylight out of these overrated programs
Game of the century please!!!?? These two teams suck neither one deserves national championship recognition. Buckeyes badgers and maybe a nittney lion would kick the daylight out of these overrated programs
I haven't watched the game yet except in fragments- the score was 6-3 the last time I tuned in.
What DOES piss me off is all I heard for the last week on the National Frontrunner Network (ESPN) was nauseating detail about the game- like there was no other College Football being played this weekend.
-
Zombo said:
This will create a nightmare if they both win out. Bamas only loss will be to the best team in the country by an overtime field goal and they will get a rematch. I hate rematches in college.
Agree. Oklahoma State deserves a shot, maybe even Boise State.
-
no way! I'll never watch college football again. A few years ago osu beat mich by 4 points in a much better #1vrs #2 and they hand picked the team that would give the Buckeyes the most trouble weather they deserved it or not. Those two teams woulda destroyed either of these two teams. .Zombo said:
This will create a nightmare if they both win out. Bamas only loss will be to the best team in the country by an overtime field goal and they will get a rematch. I hate rematches in college.
Yuck.
Zombo
I think this is the year u let boise st find out why they never get a title chance.
-
imagine that...front running madden fanboy thinks the game sucked cause it wasn't an offensive explosion.
im so surprised....

nope love low scoring defensive games but this one was just two mediocre teams. Bad penalties, bad play calling @ bad coaching. Guess that's what happens when you decide to have "THE GAME OF THE CENTURY" giggle after both teams byes. Madden boy what does that even mean. Hate that gameimagine that...front running madden fanboy thinks the game sucked cause it wasn't an offensive explosion.
im so surprised....

-
nope love low scoring defensive games but this one was just two mediocre teams. Bad penalties, bad play calling @ bad coaching. Guess that's what happens when you decide to have "THE GAME OF THE CENTURY" giggle after both teams byes. Madden boy what does that even mean. Hate that gameimagine that...front running madden fanboy thinks the game sucked cause it wasn't an offensive explosion.
im so surprised....

nope love low scoring defensive games but this one was just two mediocre teams. Bad penalties, bad play calling @ bad coaching. Guess that's what happens when you decide to have "THE GAME OF THE CENTURY" giggle after both teams byes. Madden boy what does that even mean. Hate that game
ESPN hypes this crap up. Yes, those teams are good, but most of the SEC teams never venture more than 500 miles out of their weather comfort zones.
I'm glad Saban's team lost...what a carpetbagger he is.
-
If the LSU vs Bama game was the game of the century then what was the Seahawks vs Browns game a few days ago. A shitty scoring game is a shitty scoring game regardless of who's playing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login