Skip to content

Longtime Penn State Football Coached Indicited With 40 Counts Of Child Molestation

The Browns Board
37 20 2.1k
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #26

    At Sandusky's arraignment, the judge reportedly asked him, "How does 8-9 years sound?" He replied, "Sexy."

  • Penn state student...kosar. no one I've talked with is defending him.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @choco said:

    Penn state student...kosar. no one I've talked with is defending him.

    I would be ashamed to be a fan. How you go about liking a team when this shit happened.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Why are none of these people who walked in and saw this happening getting fired. A janitor has just as much reason to call the cops as a coach does? That's the problem I have with this. Fire everyone who didn't call the cops, not just the top guys. And for god's sake fire Joe Pa to his face, not like a bunch of pussies over the phone.

  • Why are none of these people who walked in and saw this happening getting fired. A janitor has just as much reason to call the cops as a coach does? That's the problem I have with this. Fire everyone who didn't call the cops, not just the top guys. And for god's sake fire Joe Pa to his face, not like a bunch of pussies over the phone.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Why are none of these people who walked in and saw this happening getting fired. A janitor has just as much reason to call the cops as a coach does? That's the problem I have with this. Fire everyone who didn't call the cops, not just the top guys. And for god's sake fire Joe Pa to his face, not like a bunch of pussies over the phone.

    Maybe they were worried about getting sued if he croaked at the university if they told him in person.

  • Why are none of these people who walked in and saw this happening getting fired. A janitor has just as much reason to call the cops as a coach does? That's the problem I have with this. Fire everyone who didn't call the cops, not just the top guys. And for god's sake fire Joe Pa to his face, not like a bunch of pussies over the phone.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Why are none of these people who walked in and saw this happening getting fired. A janitor has just as much reason to call the cops as a coach does? That's the problem I have with this. Fire everyone who didn't call the cops, not just the top guys. And for god's sake fire Joe Pa to his face, not like a bunch of pussies over the phone.

    The janitor is on his deathbed. Yes everyone that had knowledge of this and did not report it should be fired. If not sent to jail.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by Pumpkin Eater
    #31

    It's a disgrace. These guys make Tressel and OSU look like choir boys.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #32

    These are the same bums who cheered on big gay and the rape machine.

  • And this thread is not in the COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum .... why? 😠

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @calfoxwc said:

    And this thread is not in the COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum .... why? 😠

    Because it's BIG NEWS when it makes CNN We occasionally allow exceptions. 🙂

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #34

    Scumbag Penn State

    HmAx2.png

    Eh, who am I kidding. If I were there, I'd totally be game for an excuse to drink in the street.

  • At Sandusky's arraignment, the judge reportedly asked him, "How does 8-9 years sound?" He replied, "Sexy."

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @kosar_for_president said:

    At Sandusky's arraignment, the judge reportedly asked him, "How does 8-9 years sound?" He replied, "Sexy."

    Grinder said:

    No wonder I never saw Penn State's defense get called for too many men. Their defensive coordinator likes to keep them at 11 & under!

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #36

    dismantle the entire football program.

    minimum 10 years.

    questionable whether they should even have an athletic dept. after the implorable ethics extending way beyond 'just a few' people listed.

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Cleveland is any Better than the Burgh for Sickos ?? I dont think so...

    http://www.city-data...eland-Ohio.html

    http://www.city-data...nnsylvania.html

    Guess what they are EVERYWHERE !! Watch Out for your Damn Kids !! This just happened to be High Profile ... And PSU will Pay Dearly. Which they should.