Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Suck For Luck

Suck For Luck

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
32 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AlbinoRhino40 A
    • 66 Posts
    • 11 Reputation
    A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

    I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

    Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

    Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

    It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

    What do you guys think?

    rich4eagleR R hoortaH 4 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Xanthros XanthrosX
      • 247 Posts
      • 33 Reputation
      XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by
      #2

      How can anyone "predict" how good he will be in the NFL? Why not just trade for Matt Leinert? I hear he's supposed to be the next Payton Manning out of college...oh wait...he sucks...give it a rest already...like we can influence the FO in any way shape or form...blithering idiots all over the place...

      Who let the DAWGS out??
      A 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • XanthrosX Xanthros

        How can anyone "predict" how good he will be in the NFL? Why not just trade for Matt Leinert? I hear he's supposed to be the next Payton Manning out of college...oh wait...he sucks...give it a rest already...like we can influence the FO in any way shape or form...blithering idiots all over the place...

        AlbinoRhino40 A
        • 66 Posts
        • 11 Reputation
        A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @xanthros said:

        How can anyone "predict" how good he will be in the NFL? Why not just trade for Matt Leinert? I hear he's supposed to be the next Payton Manning out of college...oh wait...he sucks...give it a rest already...like we can influence the FO in any way shape or form...blithering idiots all over the place...

        Leinart was not, anywhere nearly, as highly touted as Luck... and if I recall correctly he fell pretty far in the draft... nice try though

        Not trying to influence the FO, just making my opinion heard on a message board... isn't that the point of these things

        Thanks for playing

        Next...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • A AlbinoRhino40

          I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

          I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

          Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

          Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

          It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

          What do you guys think?

          rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 39 Reputation
          rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
          #4

          @albinorhino40 said:

          I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

          I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

          Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

          Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

          It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

          What do you guys think?

          I been saying we need a QB for ten years and we blew it on Couch, and blew it on Quinn and stuck with those bofos for eight years ..........................and we finally got a guy with guts and some of us want to throw the best player we got Colt McCoy under the bus because he has the worst tools I have ever seen to make things happen..............

          we have done everything wrong for 11 years and NOW i guess it is time to blame it on Colt instead we have a roulette wheel and wasting expensive monies on dime a dozen OL guys

          I get it, Ghoolie gets, when is more than two going to get it......................when that happens maybe just maybe Brownstown management will get on board .......................until then keep doing what we do make sure we lose.....

          until we have a quorum, we are doomed to keep losing and keep doing the same dumbass things

          Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
          B 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Xanthros XanthrosX
            • 247 Posts
            • 33 Reputation
            XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Once again to Ghoolie and Rich and whomever else thinks they are NFL calibur...PROVE IT...get signed by Lerner and take over if you're so damned smart...

            Who let the DAWGS out??
            rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Xanthros XanthrosX
              • 247 Posts
              • 33 Reputation
              XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I will concede that I think the coaching is horrible, and if Holmgren doesn't do anything about it by next year we will soon be looking at another turnover which will doom this team for 3-5 MORE years...

              Who let the DAWGS out??
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • AlbinoRhino40 A
                • 66 Posts
                • 11 Reputation
                A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Honestly,

                I'm not blaming Colt at all... I love the kid, his heart and "never give up" attitude, but...

                I don't think he has the skills to make the guys around him better. Keep him on as a backup, he would make make a great one, he's football smart and will do ANYTHING to win. I just don't see him as the kind of QB that leads a team to a Super Bowl.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • A AlbinoRhino40

                  I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

                  I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

                  Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

                  Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

                  It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

                  What do you guys think?

                  roach R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 80 Reputation
                  R roach wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @albinorhino40 said:

                  I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

                  I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

                  Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

                  Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

                  It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

                  What do you guys think?

                  I don't think Luck will be any better than Colt at handing off up the middle on 2nd and 9 when you are down by 21 points.

                  Adding Luck to this head coach's team would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • R roach

                    @albinorhino40 said:

                    I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

                    I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

                    Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

                    Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

                    It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

                    What do you guys think?

                    I don't think Luck will be any better than Colt at handing off up the middle on 2nd and 9 when you are down by 21 points.

                    Adding Luck to this head coach's team would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

                    AlbinoRhino40 A
                    • 66 Posts
                    • 11 Reputation
                    A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @roach said:

                    I don't think Luck will be any better than Colt at handing off up the middle on 2nd and 9 when you are down by 21 points.

                    Adding Luck to this head coach's team would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

                    Seriously???

                    I get it that Shurmus's playcalling has been SH**, but he did pretty well with Bradford (who is more talented than McCoy) and the Rams Offense which was pretty devoid of talent. I just don't think the personnel fit what Shurmur wants to do, and he isn't experienced enough to figure out what to do when his plan isn't working.

                    Holmgren already said that he plans to hire a OC during the offseason, which I think will help. I'd rather him hire a coach, or come down and coach himself, and demote Shurmur to OC.

                    Either way, IMHO Luck would definetly make this team better...

                    again, that is no hate on McCoy...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                      #10

                      Luck would get killed, he's bigger and more of a target than McCoy.

                      The Browns need to draft two offensive linemen. A RT in the second or third round, preferable third if possible,

                      and a huge, buttkicking OG in the fourth or fifth round. That's if there are no FA's to nab to come in and solve the Browns oline problems.

                      Pinkston is a backup OG, not powerful.

                      A 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • XanthrosX Xanthros

                        Once again to Ghoolie and Rich and whomever else thinks they are NFL calibur...PROVE IT...get signed by Lerner and take over if you're so damned smart...

                        rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 39 Reputation
                        rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @xanthros said:

                        Once again to Ghoolie and Rich and whomever else thinks they are NFL calibur...PROVE IT...get signed by Lerner and take over if you're so damned smart...

                        your a friigging genious what you said is impeccable undefeatable and masterly stupid

                        why dont you spend your life to get and get it happen to make me GM and watch us win

                        otherwise just blow smoke out your ass as your last

                        thanks for another idiotic content missing flame throwing dumbass post

                        Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
                        T XanthrosX 2 Replies Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C calfoxwc

                          Luck would get killed, he's bigger and more of a target than McCoy.

                          The Browns need to draft two offensive linemen. A RT in the second or third round, preferable third if possible,

                          and a huge, buttkicking OG in the fourth or fifth round. That's if there are no FA's to nab to come in and solve the Browns oline problems.

                          Pinkston is a backup OG, not powerful.

                          AlbinoRhino40 A
                          • 66 Posts
                          • 11 Reputation
                          A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @calfoxwc said:

                          Luck would get killed, he's bigger and more of a target than McCoy.

                          The Browns need to draft two offensive linemen. A RT in the second or third round, preferable third if possible,

                          and a huge, buttkicking OG in the fourth or fifth round. That's if there are no FA's to nab to come in and solve the Browns oline problems.

                          Pinkston is a backup OG, not powerful.

                          I understand that O-line is important, not dime-a-dozen, but we already have middle-round picks in Pinkston and Lavuo. Steinbach will be back next year. All we REALLY need on the line for 2012 is a RT. Pashos is a bum, and if we could stabilize that spot, the O-line would get back into shape... in theory

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • A AlbinoRhino40

                            I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

                            I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

                            Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

                            Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

                            It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

                            What do you guys think?

                            rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 39 Reputation
                            rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @albinorhino40 said:

                            I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

                            I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

                            Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

                            Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

                            It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

                            What do you guys think?

                            Geez, since me and Ghoolie have been saying for ten years this is what it is, are we ready to go for a stud franchise QB, we passed on so many especially Ben, naw we need a right tackle that is what the experts here say, as dumb as they are

                            Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
                            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • choco chocoC
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 352 Reputation
                              chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              these threads are getting harder and harder to read.... 😵

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                                @xanthros said:

                                Once again to Ghoolie and Rich and whomever else thinks they are NFL calibur...PROVE IT...get signed by Lerner and take over if you're so damned smart...

                                your a friigging genious what you said is impeccable undefeatable and masterly stupid

                                why dont you spend your life to get and get it happen to make me GM and watch us win

                                otherwise just blow smoke out your ass as your last

                                thanks for another idiotic content missing flame throwing dumbass post

                                The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                • 15k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @rich4eagle said:

                                your a friigging genious what you said is impeccable undefeatable and masterly stupid

                                why dont you spend your life to get and get it happen to make me GM and watch us win

                                otherwise just blow smoke out your ass as your last

                                thanks for another idiotic content missing flame throwing dumbass post

                                Er...what? This post is completely incoherent.

                                Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                  • 64k Posts
                                  • 8k Reputation
                                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I understand that O-line is important, not dime-a-dozen, but we already have middle-round picks in Pinkston and Lavuo. Steinbach will be back next year. All we REALLY need on the line for 2012 is a RT. Pashos is a bum, and if we could stabilize that spot, the O-line would get back into shape... in theory

                                  AR40.

                                  ***************************

                                  I believe the Browns are happy with Lauvao's progress.

                                  But Pinkston doesn't seem to have the strength to hold up, and I read somewhere

                                  that he doesn't like the weight room. That could be bogus...

                                  but Pinkston needs to be a lot stronger I think.

                                  A new OG would replace him, I'm thinkin.

                                  But RT is a disaster for the Browns offense. If the Browns pick one in the second round, I'd be happy.

                                  Hell, I wouldn't complain if they traded down and picked on in the first round.

                                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • choco chocoC
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 352 Reputation
                                    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    really, you believe that? lauvao is getting destroyed wee in and week out. he's not improving....at all. greco stepping in an the line got much better in the past. i have no idea why this kid is still playing.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • C calfoxwc

                                      I understand that O-line is important, not dime-a-dozen, but we already have middle-round picks in Pinkston and Lavuo. Steinbach will be back next year. All we REALLY need on the line for 2012 is a RT. Pashos is a bum, and if we could stabilize that spot, the O-line would get back into shape... in theory

                                      AR40.

                                      ***************************

                                      I believe the Browns are happy with Lauvao's progress.

                                      But Pinkston doesn't seem to have the strength to hold up, and I read somewhere

                                      that he doesn't like the weight room. That could be bogus...

                                      but Pinkston needs to be a lot stronger I think.

                                      A new OG would replace him, I'm thinkin.

                                      But RT is a disaster for the Browns offense. If the Browns pick one in the second round, I'd be happy.

                                      Hell, I wouldn't complain if they traded down and picked on in the first round.

                                      AlbinoRhino40 A
                                      • 66 Posts
                                      • 11 Reputation
                                      A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @calfoxwc said:

                                      I understand that O-line is important, not dime-a-dozen, but we already have middle-round picks in Pinkston and Lavuo. Steinbach will be back next year. All we REALLY need on the line for 2012 is a RT. Pashos is a bum, and if we could stabilize that spot, the O-line would get back into shape... in theory

                                      AR40.

                                      ***************************

                                      I believe the Browns are happy with Lauvao's progress.

                                      But Pinkston doesn't seem to have the strength to hold up, and I read somewhere

                                      that he doesn't like the weight room. That could be bogus...

                                      but Pinkston needs to be a lot stronger I think.

                                      A new OG would replace him, I'm thinkin.

                                      But RT is a disaster for the Browns offense. If the Browns pick one in the second round, I'd be happy.

                                      Hell, I wouldn't complain if they traded down and picked on in the first round.

                                      Plus, we didn't draft Pinkston to start at LG this year. He just happened to have a decent camp and fit the bill after steinbach went down.

                                      I just think we need too much outside talent on O and D to spend an early pick on o-line

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                                        @albinorhino40 said:

                                        I'm watching the Packers play, and I swear if Andrew Luck is supposed to be anywhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers then I want him... no matter what it takes.

                                        I say trade our 2 1st rounders this year, a 2013 1st rounder, plus whatever else it would take to move up and draft him.

                                        Seriously, we could get a RT and veteran WR in FA next year. Draft a OLB in the 2nd round. And, make a couple moves to shore up our secondary and help the RB corps.

                                        Rodgers, Brady, Manning (when healthy), little Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees.... these guys MAKE their teams. Seriously, the Packers talent is only the "Packers" talent because Rodgers is so damn good...

                                        It's a QBs league, and I want an elite one... NOW!!!!

                                        What do you guys think?

                                        I been saying we need a QB for ten years and we blew it on Couch, and blew it on Quinn and stuck with those bofos for eight years ..........................and we finally got a guy with guts and some of us want to throw the best player we got Colt McCoy under the bus because he has the worst tools I have ever seen to make things happen..............

                                        we have done everything wrong for 11 years and NOW i guess it is time to blame it on Colt instead we have a roulette wheel and wasting expensive monies on dime a dozen OL guys

                                        I get it, Ghoolie gets, when is more than two going to get it......................when that happens maybe just maybe Brownstown management will get on board .......................until then keep doing what we do make sure we lose.....

                                        until we have a quorum, we are doomed to keep losing and keep doing the same dumbass things

                                        bringbackbrownie2 B
                                        • 1k Posts
                                        • 118 Reputation
                                        B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @rich4eagle said:

                                        I been saying we need a QB for ten years and we blew it on Couch, and blew it on Quinn and stuck with those bofos for eight years ..........................and we finally got a guy with guts and some of us want to throw the best player we got Colt McCoy under the bus because he has the worst tools I have ever seen to make things happen..............

                                        we have done everything wrong for 11 years and NOW i guess it is time to blame it on Colt instead we have a roulette wheel and wasting expensive monies on dime a dozen OL guys

                                        I get it, Ghoolie gets, when is more than two going to get it......................when that happens maybe just maybe Brownstown management will get on board .......................until then keep doing what we do make sure we lose.....

                                        until we have a quorum, we are doomed to keep losing and keep doing the same dumbass things

                                        Actually Ghoolie is on record as saying Colt McCoy blows. So I guess you both can't "get it" now can you?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                                          @xanthros said:

                                          Once again to Ghoolie and Rich and whomever else thinks they are NFL calibur...PROVE IT...get signed by Lerner and take over if you're so damned smart...

                                          your a friigging genious what you said is impeccable undefeatable and masterly stupid

                                          why dont you spend your life to get and get it happen to make me GM and watch us win

                                          otherwise just blow smoke out your ass as your last

                                          thanks for another idiotic content missing flame throwing dumbass post

                                          Xanthros XanthrosX
                                          • 247 Posts
                                          • 33 Reputation
                                          XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @rich4eagle said:

                                          your a friigging genious what you said is impeccable undefeatable and masterly stupid

                                          why dont you spend your life to get and get it happen to make me GM and watch us win

                                          otherwise just blow smoke out your ass as your last

                                          thanks for another idiotic content missing flame throwing dumbass post

                                          Is this even in the English language? LOL go back to skool and get an education Dick Tracy...

                                          Who let the DAWGS out??
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate