Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. What I Saw

What I Saw

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 436 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • manbearpig manbearpigM
    • 454 Posts
    • 3 Reputation
    manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #1

    How can anyone honestly expect Colt to do anything when he is running for his life on every play? I saw a "team" that couldn't block, rush, run their routes, protect Colt in any way, put pressure on the opposing quarterback or even tackle. Our o-line offends me every time I see it on the field. I also saw a "coach" who had no idea what the hell he is doing. Maybe they could let Cribs go as QB and design some kind of WildDawg plays. Did anyone see anything good in this game? I would like to hope there were a few positives... not holding my breath. On another note I really was laughing out loud. It was so bad that I really didn't get upset or anything about it.

    SojuS 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • manbearpigM manbearpig

      How can anyone honestly expect Colt to do anything when he is running for his life on every play? I saw a "team" that couldn't block, rush, run their routes, protect Colt in any way, put pressure on the opposing quarterback or even tackle. Our o-line offends me every time I see it on the field. I also saw a "coach" who had no idea what the hell he is doing. Maybe they could let Cribs go as QB and design some kind of WildDawg plays. Did anyone see anything good in this game? I would like to hope there were a few positives... not holding my breath. On another note I really was laughing out loud. It was so bad that I really didn't get upset or anything about it.

      Soju SojuS
      • 945 Posts
      • 69 Reputation
      SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @manbearpig said:

      How can anyone honestly expect Colt to do anything when he is running for his life on every play? I saw a "team" that couldn't block, rush, run their routes, protect Colt in any way, put pressure on the opposing quarterback or even tackle. Our o-line offends me every time I see it on the field. I also saw a "coach" who had no idea what the hell he is doing. Maybe they could let Cribs go as QB and design some kind of WildDawg plays. Did anyone see anything good in this game? I would like to hope there were a few positives... not holding my breath. On another note I really was laughing out loud. It was so bad that I really didn't get upset or anything about it.

      Yeah, its half the clowns O-line and HALF colt. He holds the ball a bit too long than other elite QB's. That's on him. But the O-line breaks down faster than other elite teams, so pick your poison.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Oh, come on. Colt holds onto the ball TOO LONG?

        How about, Colt has no time to run a play?

        How about, on a lot of running plays, the defense can make the tackle

        from flying past the right side?

        You didn't see Flatulent and bun rapistbooger hold onto the ball forever last night?

        You gotta be kidding here. come on. really.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate