A gift to us from randy Lerner
-
-
-
-
Thanks for the reminder....I almost forgot
Well look,
we shouldn't forget ANY of that shit. We used to pound the Steelers into submission. Even in their superbowl years they knew they were going to get a tough physical fight with the Browns. This past 10 years has had very few, far too few great moments.
I am tired of us signing second tier talent and I am tired of us losing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
