Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Here Comes The Pat Shurmer Birthing Crew

Here Comes The Pat Shurmer Birthing Crew

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
22 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • watchdog W
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    W watchdog wrote on last edited by watchdog
    #1

    Good day all, I'm from the Real Rams Fans board AKA the living Pat Shurmur premonition chronicles. There is much to be learned there as we've been through this already and though we are eternally grateful for the Browns organization for taking Shurmur off....ERRRR..I mean, for giving our boy Pat a shot at the big-time, we can show you an entire year worth of topic posts that virtually mirror what is dominating your board today.

    Looks like we got us a big game on Sunday no? I would love to say that you guys have a real shot due to the fact that we have seven corners on IR for the year, but happily for us we won't have to worry about that for one game because WE better than ANYONE already know that we can stack the box with 8 guys and let our sidewalk scrub secondary play rock paper scissors while McCoy plays dink-and-dunk inside of five yards all day.

    If you think your coach looks lost now, just wait till game 14 or so. What can Brown do for us?? MAYBE we can actually win a game! WE'RE SO EXCITED!

    Because we suck too, although I'm going to go out on a limb and say not as much as the Browns do - at least the Rams have cool uniforms LOL - (Teasing). The good part is that one of us HAS to win, so the miracle will happen in some way shape or form.

    Well this post is not to rub your faces in anything, but merely the one true fan base showing up to say that we're not saying bottles and ledges and hit-men are okay, but rather just simply this...

    We understand - oh how we understand. Here's to a good battle of the blind vs. the blind - lets just hope the injury bug has too much pride to show up too.

    USFBrownU R 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      So, are you saying that you are not a member of the Pat Shurmur fan club?

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 20k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
        #3

        Yes there were rumbles from Rams fans right after the hire that Shurmur wasn't that good. He's Sooooo good at playcalling!! NOT!!! McCoy has had the daylights blitzed out of him all season long, and genius Shrumur decided for the first time last week to throw a screen pass. I don't think I've seen him call a swing pass to a RB out of the backfield yet.

        The guy has this lost look about him all game.

        F 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Pigmeister P
          • 1 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          P Pigmeister wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hi, Browns Fans, a Ram fan here.

          I remember in some games here the Rams were totally disgusted with Murmur. Instead

          of yelling at each other they would be in Murmur's face yelling at him on the sidelines.

          He looked totally lost out there. When he would call plays the cameras would show the Rams shaking their heads.

          Maybe he can find work saying "would you like fries with that?"

          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The GipperT The Gipper

            So, are you saying that you are not a member of the Pat Shurmur fan club?

            watchdog W
            • 3 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            W watchdog wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @the-gipper said:

            So, are you saying that you are not a member of the Pat Shurmur fan club?

            Oh I'm a big fan now that it's going to be on the opposite side of the field 😆

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W watchdog

              Good day all, I'm from the Real Rams Fans board AKA the living Pat Shurmur premonition chronicles. There is much to be learned there as we've been through this already and though we are eternally grateful for the Browns organization for taking Shurmur off....ERRRR..I mean, for giving our boy Pat a shot at the big-time, we can show you an entire year worth of topic posts that virtually mirror what is dominating your board today.

              Looks like we got us a big game on Sunday no? I would love to say that you guys have a real shot due to the fact that we have seven corners on IR for the year, but happily for us we won't have to worry about that for one game because WE better than ANYONE already know that we can stack the box with 8 guys and let our sidewalk scrub secondary play rock paper scissors while McCoy plays dink-and-dunk inside of five yards all day.

              If you think your coach looks lost now, just wait till game 14 or so. What can Brown do for us?? MAYBE we can actually win a game! WE'RE SO EXCITED!

              Because we suck too, although I'm going to go out on a limb and say not as much as the Browns do - at least the Rams have cool uniforms LOL - (Teasing). The good part is that one of us HAS to win, so the miracle will happen in some way shape or form.

              Well this post is not to rub your faces in anything, but merely the one true fan base showing up to say that we're not saying bottles and ledges and hit-men are okay, but rather just simply this...

              We understand - oh how we understand. Here's to a good battle of the blind vs. the blind - lets just hope the injury bug has too much pride to show up too.

              USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 270 Reputation
              USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @watchdog said:

              WE better than ANYONE already know that we can stack the box with 8 guys and let our sidewalk scrub secondary play rock paper scissors while McCoy plays dink-and-dunk inside of five yards all day.

              Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • P Pigmeister

                Hi, Browns Fans, a Ram fan here.

                I remember in some games here the Rams were totally disgusted with Murmur. Instead

                of yelling at each other they would be in Murmur's face yelling at him on the sidelines.

                He looked totally lost out there. When he would call plays the cameras would show the Rams shaking their heads.

                Maybe he can find work saying "would you like fries with that?"

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @pigmeister said:

                Hi, Browns Fans, a Ram fan here.

                I remember in some games here the Rams were totally disgusted with Murmur. Instead

                of yelling at each other they would be in Murmur's face yelling at him on the sidelines.

                He looked totally lost out there. When he would call plays the cameras would show the Rams shaking their heads.

                Maybe he can find work saying "would you like fries with that?"

                Not much has changed.

                They say that a team takes on the personality of its Head Coach. No wonder the Browns seem comatose. My only hope is that, perhaps, he will be like Bill Walsh with his calm, studious manner, whom it took a couple of years to get going with his "system". Some say that Shurmur may feel that McCoy is not the right person to QB his "system", yet, to my mind, McCoy seems like a clone of Joe Montana, at least in terms of physicality. Height, weight, arm strength, even demeanor. Can Shurmur make a Mountana out of a McCoyhill?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • LA Rams L
                  • 13 Posts
                  • 2 Reputation
                  L LA Rams wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Hi guys,

                  Lifelong LA Rams fan here. As a kid growing up in LA in the 50's my two favorite teams were the LA Rams and the Cleveland Browns. We collected football cards and the Cleveland Browns cards were really cool, I don't know why. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm a Browns fan when the Rams are out of it.

                  I feel sorry for the Browns organization hiring Holmgren. In my opinion Holmgren as a coach, particularly in Seattle, displayed terrible clock and game management skills and was only successful in Green bay as a coach due to the pure luck of having athletes on his team.

                  As a GM Holmgren completely failed in Seattle and it's no wonder, he never proved anything anywhere on his own. He has no talent, he's never proven he has talent.

                  It's not surprising Holmgren hired Shurmur, the mastermind of the timid "Murmur" offense.

                  Rest assured on third down your QB will complete a short pass three or four yards shy of the first down.

                  I could care less who wins this game.

                  There was a time I lived and died by the Rams - but when an organization stinks from the GM to the coach such as the Rams, well, who effing cares.

                  Just hoping for no injuries and maybe in the future these two teams can regain some lost glory.

                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • choco chocoC
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 352 Reputation
                    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    id like to be hopeful and say we can win this game, but im not there yet. if we do win, it'll be on the backs of our defense and special teams.

                    shurmur xxxxing sucks.

                    USFBrownU 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • W watchdog

                      Good day all, I'm from the Real Rams Fans board AKA the living Pat Shurmur premonition chronicles. There is much to be learned there as we've been through this already and though we are eternally grateful for the Browns organization for taking Shurmur off....ERRRR..I mean, for giving our boy Pat a shot at the big-time, we can show you an entire year worth of topic posts that virtually mirror what is dominating your board today.

                      Looks like we got us a big game on Sunday no? I would love to say that you guys have a real shot due to the fact that we have seven corners on IR for the year, but happily for us we won't have to worry about that for one game because WE better than ANYONE already know that we can stack the box with 8 guys and let our sidewalk scrub secondary play rock paper scissors while McCoy plays dink-and-dunk inside of five yards all day.

                      If you think your coach looks lost now, just wait till game 14 or so. What can Brown do for us?? MAYBE we can actually win a game! WE'RE SO EXCITED!

                      Because we suck too, although I'm going to go out on a limb and say not as much as the Browns do - at least the Rams have cool uniforms LOL - (Teasing). The good part is that one of us HAS to win, so the miracle will happen in some way shape or form.

                      Well this post is not to rub your faces in anything, but merely the one true fan base showing up to say that we're not saying bottles and ledges and hit-men are okay, but rather just simply this...

                      We understand - oh how we understand. Here's to a good battle of the blind vs. the blind - lets just hope the injury bug has too much pride to show up too.

                      roach R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 80 Reputation
                      R roach wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @watchdog said:

                      Good day all, I'm from the Real Rams Fans board AKA the living Pat Shurmur premonition chronicles. There is much to be learned there as we've been through this already and though we are eternally grateful for the Browns organization for taking Shurmur off....ERRRR..I mean, for giving our boy Pat a shot at the big-time, we can show you an entire year worth of topic posts that virtually mirror what is dominating your board today.

                      Looks like we got us a big game on Sunday no? I would love to say that you guys have a real shot due to the fact that we have seven corners on IR for the year, but happily for us we won't have to worry about that for one game because WE better than ANYONE already know that we can stack the box with 8 guys and let our sidewalk scrub secondary play rock paper scissors while McCoy plays dink-and-dunk inside of five yards all day.

                      If you think your coach looks lost now, just wait till game 14 or so. What can Brown do for us?? MAYBE we can actually win a game! WE'RE SO EXCITED!

                      Because we suck too, although I'm going to go out on a limb and say not as much as the Browns do - at least the Rams have cool uniforms LOL - (Teasing). The good part is that one of us HAS to win, so the miracle will happen in some way shape or form.

                      Well this post is not to rub your faces in anything, but merely the one true fan base showing up to say that we're not saying bottles and ledges and hit-men are okay, but rather just simply this...

                      We understand - oh how we understand. Here's to a good battle of the blind vs. the blind - lets just hope the injury bug has too much pride to show up too.

                      i like this guy. He seems to know this game. There are so few of us.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • chocoC choco

                        id like to be hopeful and say we can win this game, but im not there yet. if we do win, it'll be on the backs of our defense and special teams.

                        shurmur xxxxing sucks.

                        USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 270 Reputation
                        USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @choco said:

                        id like to be hopeful and say we can win this game, but im not there yet. if we do win, it'll be on the backs of our defense and special teams.

                        shurmur xxxxing sucks.

                        Pot meet kettle. Whiner...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • watchdog W
                          • 3 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          W watchdog wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @king-ghoolie-lives said:

                          WHOA! MIss one afternoon on this board and you miss BIG CHANGES.

                          I guess sometime today LErner spent that $23 million under the cap and bought Noodles a REAL ARM?

                          TORCH........ you say? TORCH?

                          LMAO @ you Zombster. C mon, noodle arm + wimp recievers = Rams secondary looks good for a change.

                          Man, come over here to make fun, a little razzing - and find the place is already in suicide mode. Reminds me alot of our site these days, though there are a little more highs lately than for most of the year. Still what fun is making fun of a depressed fan base - it's like picking on Retarded children - just sad 😁 J/K guys

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • L LA Rams

                            Hi guys,

                            Lifelong LA Rams fan here. As a kid growing up in LA in the 50's my two favorite teams were the LA Rams and the Cleveland Browns. We collected football cards and the Cleveland Browns cards were really cool, I don't know why. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm a Browns fan when the Rams are out of it.

                            I feel sorry for the Browns organization hiring Holmgren. In my opinion Holmgren as a coach, particularly in Seattle, displayed terrible clock and game management skills and was only successful in Green bay as a coach due to the pure luck of having athletes on his team.

                            As a GM Holmgren completely failed in Seattle and it's no wonder, he never proved anything anywhere on his own. He has no talent, he's never proven he has talent.

                            It's not surprising Holmgren hired Shurmur, the mastermind of the timid "Murmur" offense.

                            Rest assured on third down your QB will complete a short pass three or four yards shy of the first down.

                            I could care less who wins this game.

                            There was a time I lived and died by the Rams - but when an organization stinks from the GM to the coach such as the Rams, well, who effing cares.

                            Just hoping for no injuries and maybe in the future these two teams can regain some lost glory.

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @la-rams said:

                            Hi guys,

                            Lifelong LA Rams fan here. As a kid growing up in LA in the 50's my two favorite teams were the LA Rams and the Cleveland Browns. We collected football cards and the Cleveland Browns cards were really cool, I don't know why. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm a Browns fan when the Rams are out of it.

                            Just curious. Why do you remain a Rams fan after they left LA? Simply because no team has been there to replace them?

                            I feel sorry for the Browns organization hiring Holmgren. In my opinion Holmgren as a coach, particularly in Seattle, displayed terrible clock and game management skills and was only successful in Green bay as a coach due to the pure luck of having athletes on his team.

                            As a GM Holmgren completely failed in Seattle and it's no wonder, he never proved anything anywhere on his own. He has no talent, he's never proven he has talent.

                            You make a very good point here. Holmgren has only ever succeeded as a coach, not a GM.

                            Although, FYI, here in Cleveland, he is actually neither. Heckert is the GM, Shurmur the coach. Holmgren is the Team President, which is an altogether new position for him. And who knows if he can handle that job. So far, not so good.

                            It's not surprising Holmgren hired Shurmur, the mastermind of the timid "Murmur" offense.

                            I love that name, it is very apt.

                            Rest assured on third down your QB will complete a short pass three or four yards shy of the first down.

                            I could care less who wins this game.

                            There was a time I lived and died by the Rams - but when an organization stinks from the GM to the coach such as the Rams, well, who effing cares.

                            Just hoping for no injuries and maybe in the future these two teams can regain some lost glory.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • LA Rams L
                              • 13 Posts
                              • 2 Reputation
                              L LA Rams wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Hey Gipper, what's up.

                              The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                              I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                              And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                              hoortaH halfsaneH The GipperT 3 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • L LA Rams

                                Hey Gipper, what's up.

                                The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                                I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                                And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 20k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @la-rams said:

                                Hey Gipper, what's up.

                                The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                                I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                                And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                Then the Browns and Rams are even in the bad coaching department- at least on offense. RE: Shurmur, I've never soured on a coach so quickly. Jauron, despite the blowout against the Texans, at least knows how to coach defense. It's the lack of talent in the linebackers, and the age of Sheldon Brown that are holding the Browns D back.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 270 Reputation
                                  USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Zombo said:

                                  Actually, that guy isn't a Browns fan.

                                  Zombo

                                  😆 :lol: 😆

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • L LA Rams

                                    Hey Gipper, what's up.

                                    The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                                    I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                                    And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                    halfsane halfsaneH
                                    • 696 Posts
                                    • 49 Reputation
                                    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @la-rams said:

                                    And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                    THIS! The guy is frustrating as xxxx. He can't even give a straight answer in interviews.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • L LA Rams

                                      Hey Gipper, what's up.

                                      The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                                      I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                                      And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @la-rams said:

                                      Hey Gipper, what's up.

                                      The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                                      I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                                      And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                      Most of us here, I presume, would not be so charitable if our team left town.....and let me be clear....the Browns franchise never left town, ever.

                                      I think in all the years since Modell tried to move the Browns I have only heard of 1 person who claimed to continue to follow the Ravens because they felt that bastard franchise born of a whore in Baltimore was still "their team". It isn't.

                                      In your case, at least you can continue to root for the laundry that left because you have had no replacement. (Hell, in Baltiwhore even the laundry is different).What if a team relocated to LA? Would you switch?

                                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • The GipperT The Gipper

                                        @la-rams said:

                                        Hey Gipper, what's up.

                                        The Rams are in my heart and burned into my soul. I couldn't change teams if I wanted to. Although these current loses leave me void of emotions. I'm in total apathy mode - I still love the Rams and always will.

                                        I'm looking forward to the day Rams ownership throws out GM Devaney and Spags. In my opinion Spagnuolo is the worst coach in Rams history. Spags is so awful with game management he literally snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. He sucks so bad it makes me sick watching him on the sidelines.

                                        And make no mistake, Shurmur is the epitome of timidness, he'll drive you totally crazy.

                                        Most of us here, I presume, would not be so charitable if our team left town.....and let me be clear....the Browns franchise never left town, ever.

                                        I think in all the years since Modell tried to move the Browns I have only heard of 1 person who claimed to continue to follow the Ravens because they felt that bastard franchise born of a whore in Baltimore was still "their team". It isn't.

                                        In your case, at least you can continue to root for the laundry that left because you have had no replacement. (Hell, in Baltiwhore even the laundry is different).What if a team relocated to LA? Would you switch?

                                        LA Rams L
                                        • 13 Posts
                                        • 2 Reputation
                                        L LA Rams wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @the-gipper said:

                                        Most of us here, I presume, would not be so charitable if our team left town.....and let me be clear....the Browns franchise never left town, ever.

                                        I think in all the years since Modell tried to move the Browns I have only heard of 1 person who claimed to continue to follow the Ravens because they felt that bastard franchise born of a whore in Baltimore was still "their team". It isn't.

                                        In your case, at least you can continue to root for the laundry that left because you have had no replacement. (Hell, in Baltiwhore even the laundry is different).What if a team relocated to LA? Would you switch?

                                        Gipper, first of all, Art Modell is the shame of the universe; despicable. His word meant nothing. The name Art Modell is tainted.

                                        If a team relocated to LA I couldn't switch. I've talked about it with my brother, we've had serious discussions regarding the potential of switching to a franchise moving to LA (including the Chargers formerly in LA) or a brand new franchise to LA. We can't do it, we can't change no matter what.

                                        You have it pretty sweet in Cleveland. You have your team.

                                        It'll get better. The Cleveland Browns are cool. Always will be.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • hoortaH hoorta

                                          Yes there were rumbles from Rams fans right after the hire that Shurmur wasn't that good. He's Sooooo good at playcalling!! NOT!!! McCoy has had the daylights blitzed out of him all season long, and genius Shrumur decided for the first time last week to throw a screen pass. I don't think I've seen him call a swing pass to a RB out of the backfield yet.

                                          The guy has this lost look about him all game.

                                          Frenchie F Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 605 Posts
                                          • 77 Reputation
                                          F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @hoorta said:

                                          Yes there were rumbles from Rams fans right after the hire that Shurmur wasn't that good. He's Sooooo good at playcalling!! NOT!!! McCoy has had the daylights blitzed out of him all season long, and genius Shrumur decided for the first time last week to throw a screen pass. I don't think I've seen him call a swing pass to a RB out of the backfield yet.

                                          The guy has this lost look about him all game.

                                          You noticed the screen play!! I thought I was the only one. I'm still in shock.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate