Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. What Will Happen Next?

What Will Happen Next?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 5 Posters 492 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Frenchie F Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 605 Posts
    • 77 Reputation
    F Frenchie wrote on last edited by Frenchie
    #1

    This poll comes from a recent, interesting thread. I thought I would take this opportunity to quantify and record our opinions. My only comment is that I'm still scratching my head about McCoy's innaccuracy this year. I don't buy that that teams have figured him out and I still think the Browns broke what was working instead of fixing what was broken. Although I'm not a fan of Mangini, at least I wasn't kicking the TV on Sunday. Anyway, would not surprise me if Colt moves to another team and eventually becomes a winning quarterback. But I don't see a super bowl ring in his future.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 734 Reputation
      N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
      #2

      I think a combination of we hire an offensive coordinator, and we get a new quarterback. Even though I don't like Shurmur, and his shitty schemes, they are going to TRY to do things the right way and give him another season. This organization badly needs some stability and I think they are going to try to get it with Shurmur, I just don't think he is the right fit for us in the long run. Homlgre is known for taking a quarterback in every draft, so expect him to bring in another one of his "guys" to either compete with Colt, or replace him.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • WRREBEL WRREBELW
        • 2k Posts
        • 87 Reputation
        WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
        #3

        the worst thing that happened was the lock out ending..

        i think holmgren will feed browns fans a bunch of Bull shit.. He will have another teary eyed meeting at the end of the year, saying how he wants winners. They will hire some Joe Paterno to run the offense and stand next to shurmur on the sideline.

        Draft time will come, Heckert will try desperately to trade down or out of a pick who maybe a play maker.

        We will have chances to sign free agents. WR's, olineman, lbs but heckert will reiterate the fact that he likes our roste

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
          #4

          status quo. homolgren collects another years' paycheck....with incentives:

          no changes no money out of lerner's pocket.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 20k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @king-ghoolie-lives said:

            I have said this before and it will prove to be CORRECTAMUNDO.............

            Now, mind yoo, If the Browns magically finish 6 - 10 I believe we will stay witht eh current mgmt package.

            If, as I predicted last year, that teh 2011 Browns would have a very hard time winning 4 games. the fans and media are going to be clamoring for SOME CHANGE.

            Holmgren is not going to admit a fubar witht the head coach and piss off all the dumb fans who want stability.

            But firing Heckertt? NO BRAINER

            HE DE MAN ON DA CUTTING BLOCK AND HE ABOUT TO GET CHOPPED.

            Since you didn't want to take me up on the "Browns won't win another game" bet. How about Heckert won't get fired for $50? Holmgren's already on record an OC is gonna get hired, so honestly Murmer knows damn well his playcalling sucks, and Holmgren knows already he FUBARED letting Murmur be HD\OC. I like the Rams' fans MUMMUR- because the offense is a distant, well, murmur.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate