Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Cribbs

Cribbs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 6 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
    • 891 Posts
    • 80 Reputation
    tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Looks like Cribbs will be seeing the ball A LOT on offense this week. We will being seeing Cribbs in the WildDawg and in the backfield as a running back. Let me be the first to say..THANK GOD!!!!! Cribbs is the only playmaker we have, and I think he will do very well as a RB/WR/QB. He will be playing all three this week...

    Now I know there are few here that think Cribbs is done, and he sucks. For the few that you are, you are Retarded. Cribbs plays the game how you are suppose to!!! Plays hard, makes plays, everytime he touches the ball he has a chance to take it to the house. Thats what a playmaker is. HE HAS HEART, HE IS THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. Its a sucks that he will retire without ever going to the Super Bowl, better yet might not see a playoff game.

    With Cribbs playing all three postions this week, I look forward to watching the game.

    Look we do not have a lot of talent on Offense( if any ), but we have Cribbs so you use him as much as you can. This is what we have to do to move the ball when you really do not have much more...

    There are of ton of things wrong with the Browns, but Josh Cribbs is not one of them!!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 734 Reputation
      N Neo wrote on last edited by
      #2
      Looks like Cribbs will be seeing the ball A LOT on offense this week. We will being seeing Cribbs in the WildDawg and in the backfield as a running back. Let me be the first to say..THANK GOD!!!!!

      It will be interesting to see (if Cribbs fails at this) where everybody will want to try him next. Maybe left guard because Pinkston sucks?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
        • 891 Posts
        • 80 Reputation
        tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Sorry Goolie you are a piece of shit on this board, and I really do not care if tehy kick me off of this board. You are a joke. You never have anything postive to say about anybody on the Browns!!!

        You say you are just being real!!!! Get the xxxx out here!!!!

        How real are you being!!!!

        I know we have shitty coaches, and are week at a lot of postions...I do not come on here and bash the shit out of everybody who does not agree with your STUPID FCUKING STATEMENT...

        YOU SAY WE DO NOT HAVE THE TALENT WE HAD IN 99 ...AGAIN FCUK OFF

        Did 99 team have Cribbs, Haden, Thomas, Taylor, Sheard, DQ, Mack, Watson, Ward???? Not everyone of our players will be pro-bowl players sorry

        You say Cribbs sucks and he is done we should trade him. you stupid fcuking ignort bitch for even thinking of that....

        YOu say Colt sucks, again fcuking stupid..If the kid had more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball and see what happens...(BTW, I do not like Colt) bvut give the kid a real chance

        you say are coaches suck...I agree your still a dick thou

        Then Holgrem- you really do not know how NFL football is ran do you!!!!!!!! FA why on gods green earth would we over pay for somebody elses trash??? Every fcuking FA or someone who was rumored to be on the trade block you wanted to get...MORON.....

        Our FO knew with the fact we were in a lock out with all new systems coming into place it made no sense to get big market FAs...

        I AM DONE WITH GOOLIE BULLSHIT, HE A PISSED OFF OLD MAN WHO BITCHES AND MOANS ABOUT EVERYTHING...NO WONDER SHEP LEFT THIS BOARD...

        MODS YOU DONT LIKE 86 ME FROM THIS BOARD....

        GOOLIE KILLS THIS BOARD OF ANYBODY WHO REALLY WANTS TO TALK BROWBNS FOOTBALL...FCUK HIM

        GOOLIE DONT REPLY WITH SOME BULL SHIT OF YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND I WOULD GET YOUR ASS IF SAW YOU CRAP....

        FACT IS I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, AND IF I EVER DID MEET YOU I WOULD TELL YUOU THE SAMETHING I HAVE SAID HERE!!!!!

        GO AHEAD A RESPOND IN OL GOOLIE FASHIN...

        THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST AS I AM GOING TO THE OTHER BROWNS BOARD, AND I WILL LEAVE WITH THIS....

        [center]KNOW MATTER HOW BAD MY BROWNS ARE, I WILL ALWAYS BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.[/center]

        OF COURSE I WANT A CHANGE, A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER , WINNING THATS ALL I WANT. Is Holgrem the answer?? I do not know

        I beleive someone said I will take 52 Josh Cribbs on my team, why because he plays with Heart thats why!!!!

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Pumpkin Eater P
          • 4k Posts
          • 297 Reputation
          P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
          #4

          What's a horpital?

          :neutral_face:
          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 6k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
            #5

            He hasn't been the same since he dislocated his toes. He is never going to be as good as he was.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • tampadawgsT tampadawgs

              Sorry Goolie you are a piece of shit on this board, and I really do not care if tehy kick me off of this board. You are a joke. You never have anything postive to say about anybody on the Browns!!!

              You say you are just being real!!!! Get the xxxx out here!!!!

              How real are you being!!!!

              I know we have shitty coaches, and are week at a lot of postions...I do not come on here and bash the shit out of everybody who does not agree with your STUPID FCUKING STATEMENT...

              YOU SAY WE DO NOT HAVE THE TALENT WE HAD IN 99 ...AGAIN FCUK OFF

              Did 99 team have Cribbs, Haden, Thomas, Taylor, Sheard, DQ, Mack, Watson, Ward???? Not everyone of our players will be pro-bowl players sorry

              You say Cribbs sucks and he is done we should trade him. you stupid fcuking ignort bitch for even thinking of that....

              YOu say Colt sucks, again fcuking stupid..If the kid had more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball and see what happens...(BTW, I do not like Colt) bvut give the kid a real chance

              you say are coaches suck...I agree your still a dick thou

              Then Holgrem- you really do not know how NFL football is ran do you!!!!!!!! FA why on gods green earth would we over pay for somebody elses trash??? Every fcuking FA or someone who was rumored to be on the trade block you wanted to get...MORON.....

              Our FO knew with the fact we were in a lock out with all new systems coming into place it made no sense to get big market FAs...

              I AM DONE WITH GOOLIE BULLSHIT, HE A PISSED OFF OLD MAN WHO BITCHES AND MOANS ABOUT EVERYTHING...NO WONDER SHEP LEFT THIS BOARD...

              MODS YOU DONT LIKE 86 ME FROM THIS BOARD....

              GOOLIE KILLS THIS BOARD OF ANYBODY WHO REALLY WANTS TO TALK BROWBNS FOOTBALL...FCUK HIM

              GOOLIE DONT REPLY WITH SOME BULL SHIT OF YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND I WOULD GET YOUR ASS IF SAW YOU CRAP....

              FACT IS I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, AND IF I EVER DID MEET YOU I WOULD TELL YUOU THE SAMETHING I HAVE SAID HERE!!!!!

              GO AHEAD A RESPOND IN OL GOOLIE FASHIN...

              THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST AS I AM GOING TO THE OTHER BROWNS BOARD, AND I WILL LEAVE WITH THIS....

              [center]KNOW MATTER HOW BAD MY BROWNS ARE, I WILL ALWAYS BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.[/center]

              OF COURSE I WANT A CHANGE, A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER , WINNING THATS ALL I WANT. Is Holgrem the answer?? I do not know

              I beleive someone said I will take 52 Josh Cribbs on my team, why because he plays with Heart thats why!!!!

              The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 15k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tampadawgs said:

              Sorry Goolie you are a piece of shit on this board, and I really do not care if tehy kick me off of this board. You are a joke. You never have anything postive to say about anybody on the Browns!!!

              You say you are just being real!!!! Get the xxxx out here!!!!

              How real are you being!!!!

              I know we have shitty coaches, and are week at a lot of postions...I do not come on here and bash the shit out of everybody who does not agree with your STUPID FCUKING STATEMENT...

              YOU SAY WE DO NOT HAVE THE TALENT WE HAD IN 99 ...AGAIN FCUK OFF

              Did 99 team have Cribbs, Haden, Thomas, Taylor, Sheard, DQ, Mack, Watson, Ward???? Not everyone of our players will be pro-bowl players sorry

              You say Cribbs sucks and he is done we should trade him. you stupid fcuking ignort bitch for even thinking of that....

              YOu say Colt sucks, again fcuking stupid..If the kid had more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball and see what happens...(BTW, I do not like Colt) bvut give the kid a real chance

              you say are coaches suck...I agree your still a dick thou

              Then Holgrem- you really do not know how NFL football is ran do you!!!!!!!! FA why on gods green earth would we over pay for somebody elses trash??? Every fcuking FA or someone who was rumored to be on the trade block you wanted to get...MORON.....

              Our FO knew with the fact we were in a lock out with all new systems coming into place it made no sense to get big market FAs...

              I AM DONE WITH GOOLIE BULLSHIT, HE A PISSED OFF OLD MAN WHO BITCHES AND MOANS ABOUT EVERYTHING...NO WONDER SHEP LEFT THIS BOARD...

              MODS YOU DONT LIKE 86 ME FROM THIS BOARD....

              GOOLIE KILLS THIS BOARD OF ANYBODY WHO REALLY WANTS TO TALK BROWBNS FOOTBALL...FCUK HIM

              GOOLIE DONT REPLY WITH SOME BULL SHIT OF YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND I WOULD GET YOUR ASS IF SAW YOU CRAP....

              FACT IS I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, AND IF I EVER DID MEET YOU I WOULD TELL YUOU THE SAMETHING I HAVE SAID HERE!!!!!

              GO AHEAD A RESPOND IN OL GOOLIE FASHIN...

              THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST AS I AM GOING TO THE OTHER BROWNS BOARD, AND I WILL LEAVE WITH THIS....

              [center]KNOW MATTER HOW BAD MY BROWNS ARE, I WILL ALWAYS BLEED ORANGE AND BROWN.[/center]

              OF COURSE I WANT A CHANGE, A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER , WINNING THATS ALL I WANT. Is Holgrem the answer?? I do not know

              I beleive someone said I will take 52 Josh Cribbs on my team, why because he plays with Heart thats why!!!!

              Yeah ghoolie is an ego maniac and his hollow words stink like ten pounds of s#it in a five pound bag. He is a blight in the internet. I could not agree more. However when you consider he's a lying sack of crap who is so impotent in life that his only joy is constantly trolling an internet forum then he becomes easier to take. Laughable even.

              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • Gafreleets G
                • 559 Posts
                • 19 Reputation
                G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
                #7

                been saying for a couple years now you guys should have traded cribbs. like hester on the bears he's an incredible athlete and return man.

                and that's it.

                but he happens to be the "smartest kid in LD class" as far as your offense goes. he wouldn't start at WR for any other team and he'd be the 6th WR on the Steelers team behind Ward, Wallace, Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery but he happens to be being paid starting WR money.

                should trade him before his stock drops further...........what are you waiting for?.......your SB run to begin?........regroup/reload/re-evaluate for next year.

                with all i've heard about Big Ben being a rapist and i go to a online sex offender registry and look up cleveland and Pittsburgh and what do i find? cleveland has a CRAP load more sex offenders (and expecially child molesters) than Pittsburgh.......over 4X as many over all. 2055 of them to Pittsburgh's 421. www.familywatchdog.us better never hear one of you date raping, can't get a woman with my tiny peep unless i hold her down, child molesting hypocrits say anything else about Ben.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate