Skip to content

What Happened To Theclevelandsound?

The Browns Board
24 7 1.1k
  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    95% of modern music has no funk or soul to it, and that's sad. I cannot stand dubstep. bleh

  • 95% of modern music has no funk or soul to it, and that's sad. I cannot stand dubstep. bleh

    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @blowe said:

    95% of modern music has no funk or soul to it, and that's sad. I cannot stand dubstep. bleh

    I don't like it, but at least I can dance to it when I'm out at a show.

    tumblr_lu3njrLiE81qb75ygo1_500.jpg

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Come on guys. Dubstep isn't mean't for dancing. It's mean't for interpretive musical theory.

    Heres something more enjoyable, per say:

  • 95% of modern music has no funk or soul to it, and that's sad. I cannot stand dubstep. bleh

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @blowe said:

    95% of modern music has no funk or soul to it, and that's sad. I cannot stand dubstep. bleh

    even when drum machines first came out it was better than half the poop out there now. hell with a mac and pro tools anyone can make something close to dub-step. you don't even have to be a trained musician. you can affect anything recorded (pitch modulation etc.) with a click of a mouse. i mean listen to the fxxking god awful shit comin out of the south now.

    some may despise ghoulie's posts but i bet he could write/play circles around this shit. maybe he can do a modern version of 'who stole the keishka' given his roots.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ugh...that shits terrible. Give me some Collins kids or Kingston trio.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown
    #20

    I'm a big metal head but my favorite (kinda metal) band is Amorphis. These guys have been around a long time and get no love in the US. They're a finish progressive metal band

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #21

    i'll keep it going.....first thrash chord from 'jane says' i pick myself up from the Irvine Plaza floor full of beer-soaked, cigarette swill not thinking that porno for pyros would be a thrash show. learned me lesson.

  • I'm a big metal head but my favorite (kinda metal) band is Amorphis. These guys have been around a long time and get no love in the US. They're a finish progressive metal band

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #22

    @usfbrown said:

    I'm a big metal head but my favorite (kinda metal) band is Amorphis. These guys have been around a long time and get no love in the US. They're a finish progressive metal band

    alright usf. this band IMO is a little typical. you gotta go back just to check out some of the:

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Heres some Cleveland love:

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #24

    going down the gothabilly track. one of my best friends from sandusky high. his band