No Nba Is Bs
-
Is anyone else upset that there isn't a season? How much money do these guys really need to play a game or own a team? I only make $15 an hour and I bust my ass every day 6 or 7 days a week to get it. I like watching basketball because I am terrible at it. It is entertaining to me.... but not when there isn't a season.
-
Every year without basketball is a year that Lebron gets older and his chances for a championship get that much smaller. Plus, if there's another draft next year, does the order stay the same? The Cavs could come out of this as huge winners if that's the case.
-
meh. nba sucks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login