Clevelandbrowns.com
-
Greeting Browns fans. This is my first post. I need to say
I tried several times to post on Clevelandbrowns.com and was
stunned at all the reasons they kept deleting my posts.
MY last post I asked a question about the draft and that thread
was deleted and I was informed that the draft can only be talked
about during certain times of the year. What a load of crap
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login