A Little Love For Little?
-
Greg Little had a solid game today. Out of all the glaring negatives that are seen from this game, a nice positive is Greg Little having a few good catches, a nice deep catch for 60 yds, and some solid runs to move the offense. He's ranked 2nd rookie reciever in the league with receptions, behind AJ Green. He has shown some major progress and we should dial up plays for him and cribbs more often.
-
Let's throw to little in the end zone! If I'm not mistaken he's the best receiver on the team and he hasn't scored a Td yet
-
Can't even give the man some respect. I like Little, I think he's a solid WR. He didn't play at all last year so he is still getting into the swing of things. He's been solid all year. Usually has between 4 and 6 catches and usually hits about 50 to 60 yards receiving. Not Hall of Fame numbers, but he's doing good for having a year off. A lot of the analysts said if he had played last year he would have been a top 15 talent in this draft. It would have been all about him, Julio Jones, and AJ Green.
-
Little is probably a number 2 guy as I believe we will be targeting Blackmon or Jeffery in the draft, if we dont trade up for Luck or something. You just dont typically draft a player in the second round to become your No3 and slot receiver.
-
It's hard to tell how really good he is. I believe he is good but he's hampered by an anemic offense. With the right guys, I believe in a couple years he could develop into #1. Not saying he'd be a Andre/Calvin Johnson or Fitz.
With our crew at offense, he'll just appear to be a decent receiver.
-
I think a true number 1 is a big need (personally i love Alshon Jeffery) and Little would be a perfect number 2 because of his versatility and big body, not to mention he is a great blocker once we actually get a running game back. I would also like to see them draft a guy like Kendall Wright or T.Y. Hilton in the 4th round if possible to add serious speed for a nice slot option. If you look around the league, especially at receiver, there are a lot of playmakers that are from small schools. Mike Wallace from southern miss, Greg Jennings from Western Michigan, Kenny Britt from Rutgers, and a fellow UNC receiver in Hakeem Nicks and trust me there are so many more that I don't care to name.
-
Imagine him and Justin Blackmon on our team next year. I get a boner just thinking about it.
-
Blackmon/Jeffries with Little at No. 2 then Cribbs and Massaqoui at 3,4. Thats what Im lookin forward to next year. Watson and Moore at TEs and boom we have a passing attack!
-
Blackmon/Jeffries with Little at No. 2 then Cribbs and Massaqoui at 3,4. Thats what Im lookin forward to next year. Watson and Moore at TEs and boom we have a passing attack!
Blackmon/Jeffries with Little at No. 2 then Cribbs and Massaqoui at 3,4. Thats what Im lookin forward to next year. Watson and Moore at TEs and boom we have a passing attack!
I'd like to see them get a speedster for the slot and 3rd option. They are saying Massaquoi's career could be in jeopardy becuase of the repeated head injuries. But Blackmon/Jefferey would give them a pretty decent deep/big play threat and a third down, red zone, and YAC receiver in Little. I would like to see the give Little the ball of reverses, sweeps, etc. becuase remember he was recruited at UNC as a RB and ran the ball frequently with good success in college.
-
Blackmon/Jeffries with Little at No. 2 then Cribbs and Massaqoui at 3,4. Thats what Im lookin forward to next year. Watson and Moore at TEs and boom we have a passing attack!
I'd like to see them get a speedster for the slot and 3rd option. They are saying Massaquoi's career could be in jeopardy becuase of the repeated head injuries. But Blackmon/Jefferey would give them a pretty decent deep/big play threat and a third down, red zone, and YAC receiver in Little. I would like to see the give Little the ball of reverses, sweeps, etc. becuase remember he was recruited at UNC as a RB and ran the ball frequently with good success in college.
I'd like to see them get a speedster for the slot and 3rd option. They are saying Massaquoi's career could be in jeopardy becuase of the repeated head injuries. But Blackmon/Jefferey would give them a pretty decent deep/big play threat and a third down, red zone, and YAC receiver in Little. I would like to see the give Little the ball of reverses, sweeps, etc. becuase remember he was recruited at UNC as a RB and ran the ball frequently with good success in college.
Little and Cribbs actually both got the ball on a reverse in yesterday's game. Both went for 10+ yards. But we need to pick a runningback and speedy wide receiver in the early rounds. The Browns need Blackmon, Jeffery, or Richardson with our 1st pick. I would also rather trade up to get 2 of these 3 guys than trade up for Luck (although I realize both senarios are fairly unlikely).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login