Skip to content

Meet Big Bad Ladies Man King Ghoolie

Locked The Browns Board
25 18 2.1k
  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by Soju
    #16

    LOL at this thread and the spiraling downward trend hinting to the fact Ghoolie started this thread to bring more attention to himself. 😃 I like that part. I think this thread has potential to be classic provided we prove Ghoolie started it.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #17

    He probably did.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #18

    He didn't say you did.

    He ADVISED YOU TO get a mod.

    It's a stupid thread that should be deleted.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #19

    King Ghoolie sparred wth the great Ernie Shavers, the Acorn, and most of his distractors here sparrred with their penis trying to find it

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #20

    What are we distracting him from?

  • J jake24 wrote on last edited by jake24
    #21

    I agree with some points ghoolie has brought up..........but never in a million years would I have guessed hes that old. I would have swore he was early 20's. I can't believe someone his age acts like he does on this board......amazing

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #22

    General must be Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer (AKA JackSplat) trying to pull a funny.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Penis.

    Sorry, I thought this thread could use some humor, even if it was just a dick joke.

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
    #24

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    I didn't get a "MOD" TO delete Shit, you pussy. I have never asked a MOD to do a fkucking thing in my life.

    Before you go putting up shit claiming I did something, get your gotdamned facts straight.

    Back up your post with facts or admit you lied.

    Tell me the Moderator who I asked to do anything.

    You have serious comprehension problems. ROFL I tried to sympathize with you and here you are totally missing the point and turning against me. Hilarious.

    I guess it's impossible to sympathize with Ghoolie, if you do, he'll name call you.

  • He didn't say you did.

    He ADVISED YOU TO get a mod.

    It's a stupid thread that should be deleted.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #25

    @calfoxwc said:

    He didn't say you did.

    He ADVISED YOU TO get a mod.

    It's a stupid thread that should be deleted.

    This thread is not nearly as stupid as the fixation on "Dime a Dozen OL guys" and repeatedly forgetting to get PLAYERS WHO SCORE TOUCHDOWNS

    Right Cal??????????????????

    disttractors = detractors = ol guys are a dime a dozen