Skip to content

George Kokinis

The Browns Board
14 10 1.8k
  • Good info!

    I hope they make their decision soon, the rumor mill has a way of making everyone look like a shit pick.

  • Why Is Floyd Reese not considered for the GM position ? I do not know much about him but is there any reason why he is not even being considered ? ( I just dont want any one from the Belly-Check organization again)

  • Why Is Floyd Reese not considered for the GM position ? I do not know much about him but is there any reason why he is not even being considered ? ( I just dont want any one from the Belly-Check organization again)

    @brownindian said:

    Why Is Floyd Reese not considered for the GM position ?

    Never hire anybody named Floyd for ANY position.

    Just a rule I live by.

  • Why Is Floyd Reese not considered for the GM position ? I do not know much about him but is there any reason why he is not even being considered ? ( I just dont want any one from the Belly-Check organization again)

    @brownindian said:

    Why Is Floyd Reese not considered for the GM position ? I do not know much about him but is there any reason why he is not even being considered ? ( I just dont want any one from the Belly-Check organization again)

    Reese wanted control and Fisher wanted control. Fisher blamed Reese causing cap problems around 2005 or 2006 and they had to let some goood young core players walk along with McNair to get back into good financial shape. I never saw anything special or anything damning about him.

  • @brownindian said:

    Why Is Floyd Reese not considered for the GM position ?

    Never hire anybody named Floyd for ANY position.

    Just a rule I live by.

    @chicopee-john said:

    Never hire anybody named Floyd for ANY position.

    Just a rule I live by.

    Pink?

  • What I want to know is why they haven't or aren't looking at Polian's son Chris. I know he's only 35, but he has obviously been around it his whole life and would have a pretty good person to call for advice once in a while.

  • What I want to know is why they haven't or aren't looking at Polian's son Chris. I know he's only 35, but he has obviously been around it his whole life and would have a pretty good person to call for advice once in a while.

    @squintz said:

    What I want to know is why they haven't or aren't looking at Polian's son Chris. I know he's only 35, but he has obviously been around it his whole life and would have a pretty good person to call for advice once in a while.

    I hear he is an up and comer. He may be better suited for a position with a coach already in place a few years and a team that is having some degree of success already, IMO.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Never hire anybody named Floyd for ANY position.

    Just a rule I live by.

    Pink?

    mz. said:

    Pink?

    ??????

  • Hey at least if Kokinis doesn't work out, we can have some fun with his last name.

    He's got a kokinis ass...

  • mz. said:

    Pink?

    ??????

    @chicopee-john said:

    ??????

    Pink Floyd?

    I should really keep my day job.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    ??????

    Pink Floyd?

    I should really keep my day job.

    mz. said:

    Pink Floyd?

    I should really keep my day job.

    No, mz the pussy. Just the name Floyd.

  • Some awesome Floyds:

    5_landis_podium_002.jpg

    Blood-doper Floyd Landis

    Floyd-Mayweather-Sr.jpg

    Linguist Floyd Mayweather Sr.

    Show.mayweather.jpg

    Pro Wrestler Floyd Mayweather Jr.

    N-PrettyBoyFloyd01.jpg

    Bank Robber Pretty Boy Floyd

    Brad Pitt as 'Floyd' in True Romance

  • I was arranging some shelves tonight and came across a Browns yearbook from 1993 and there were some interesting names on the staff.

    Bill Belichick (Head Coach)

    Kirk Ferentz (Offensive Line)

    Nick Saban (Defensive Coordinator)

    Phil Savage (Defensive Assistant)

    George Kokinis (College Scouting Assistant)

    Scott Pioli (Pro Personnel Assistant)

    I guess what goes around comes around.