Skip to content

Golden Corral Will Cheer Browns Fans Up

The Browns Board
3 3 267
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #1

    Whatsamatter U ?

    Google it - Golden Corral restaurants are giving military veterans free admission to their buffet, today, 5-9 PM. The gal behind the register two days ago,

    said they do it every year. Just thought with another Browns' loss, us vets needed a cheerer-upper.

    And if you aren't a vet, take one to dinner ! PIck up the tab ! It will be half price !

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Mike,

    Unfortunately I won't be there tonight as I have been watching Grandkids all day (which I love to do but their energy FAR surpasses mine! lol), so we're eating leftovers from what I made yesterday...shredded beef sandwiches, salad, & apple crisp.

    Enjoy yourself!

    Folks, Cal & I had lunch Friday courtesy of Texas Roadhouse & it was great. Hats off to them & all companies honoring Vets. It is appreciated.

    Mike

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I saw this on a commercial a few days ago and it honestly made me sad that I haven't served my country. I love Golden Corral.