Gaurantee That I Have No Penis
-
-
We're going 3-13 this year, so who do you like at 4th or 5th seed?
meanwhile, I keep looking at the Falcons record as well... Mike Smith cost them a game yesterday... Figure SF, Saints, Giants/Cowboys, Det/Chicago win their division... your wild cards comes from the either/ors... Atlanta may not make the playoffs... I could see them picking around #15...
with #5 and #15 we should be able to pick up some talent.
-
I think we will get 1 more win, just do not know were we will get it. Every year we beet a team we are not suppose to.
Jax sucks
Ari Sucks
Balt Over-rated
Pitt
Cincy
I think can take down someone just do not know who, maybe Pitt on Thursday night LOL
-
Hopefully it's Jacksonville. I'm going and have a bet with my buddy haha.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login