Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. 2011 Browns Board Weekend

2011 Browns Board Weekend

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
41 Posts 15 Posters 2.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Great time by a large group of members of this forum who planned to get together this past weekend for a weekend of fun. From Destroying ourselves at Scoundrels (and a drum set) Friday Night, to breakfast at Perkins (for most) on Saturtday morning, to shopping in Downtown Berea at Luna Team Shop on Saturday afternoon, then the Strongsville Mall, lunch at Houlihans, then a great night out with Westside Steve at the Eastland Inn. Tailgate Party on Sunday before the trip to the factory of saddness at the Stadium. Great Hospitality by Joe after the game, then off to Maya in Berea for Margarita's, then Zach's to drain every last ounce of energy.

    It will take a few days to shake off these hangovers. See You all Next Season!

    388055_2362163806909_1034751689_2483800_1742187697_n.jpg

    For more Pictures on Facebook, Click Here

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • halfsane halfsaneH
      • 696 Posts
      • 49 Reputation
      halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Looks like an awesome time!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
        #3

        It was, though I swear I think I am going to quit drinking.

        Well, maybe not, but no doubt my weight loss has impacted the amount of beverage I can consume.

        For now I'll just blame it on the Browns sucking.

        See you guys next year.

        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • halfsane halfsaneH
          • 696 Posts
          • 49 Reputation
          halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Everyone needs to wear a nametag with their forum name

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
            • 6k Posts
            • 221 Reputation
            Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yea who is who. Do a css popup with screen names.

            Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • miktoxic miktoxicM
              • 13k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
              #6

              i like the angry lookin girl 2nd from the left. someone's gotta get her some browns gear.

              yeah looks like a blast. gotta make it next year.

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Amazing weekend. Still sad that it's over, although my liver is very happy to be out of Cleveland. It was threatening a work stoppage I think if I had stayed.

                Thanks to Stan and his limo service to driving our sorry asses around all weekend and to Ed and Don for the tremendous tailgate party on Sunday.

                Can't wait to see all of you again next year!

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Mr. T Mr. TM
                  • 7k Posts
                  • 184 Reputation
                  Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Looks like everyone had a great time. I'll have to make plans for the next one. We were busy attending a funeral.

                  Head or Gut?
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • Pavo Joe Pavo JoeP Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post Collaborator Dedicated Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 138 Posts
                    • 28 Reputation
                    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Hey, why am I not in the picture. Oh well. Thanks to Stan and Ed and Don for making this all possible. And thanks to Zombo for hibernating long enough for me to join the gang.😁

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • miktoxicM miktoxic

                      i like the angry lookin girl 2nd from the left. someone's gotta get her some browns gear.

                      yeah looks like a blast. gotta make it next year.

                      roach R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 80 Reputation
                      R roach wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @miktoxic said:

                      i like the angry lookin girl 2nd from the left. someone's gotta get her some browns gear.

                      yeah looks like a blast. gotta make it next year.

                      Dude. She's hot and she's a blast. That is the girlfriend of one of our finest. The picture was snapped at a bad time for a few of us. If you look close, the ugly guy in the middle just farted and blew Kathy's hair back. Shit happens (and I take no responsibility- lunch had just finished). Stan was tough, but Gareth (# 31) couldn't take it. I was upwind.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
                        • 664 Posts
                        • 59 Reputation
                        HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        As I sit here back in England I wonder whether I can actually do another trip like that ever again.

                        Having spent $180 dollars on alcohol within the first 5 hours of my trip to Cleveland perhaps I need to reconsider my approach to having a good time.

                        Stan was the legendary party bringer yet again - how Kathy puts up with him I will never know. Thanks to you both for always taking such good care of us. Sorry if my stage invasion and Zombo's open field tackle on me into the band's drum set means you can't go back to Scoundrels ever again. I think taking to all the locals on that patio for 2 hours in short sleeves that night has also given me the worst cold ever - or was it kissing Zombo in our Sombrero hats?

                        I look back on this weekend with many regrets - and they are that i did not speak to everyone on the board for long enough bur here's what i remember (there are large periods of the weekend that are a blur)

                        It was great to see Ed and Mrs R - although I did promise not to return on her birthday weekend next year!

                        Don and Don Jnr! Don I am not sure I hugged you enough this weekend! Had a great time with your son playing cornhole again - and even won a game this year.

                        Ballpeen and Mrs Ballpeen - was great to chat to you at the Eastland Inn on Saturday night - wish I had spent more time with you at the tailgate

                        Mr and Mrs Gipper - great to speak to you both on the Saturday night too - it was a real wonder I didn't need your legal services after this weekend!

                        Westside Steve - Sorry I was son drunk when offered to play your guitar that I could hardly hold the pick! I'll try harder next year!! Your Martin is lovely and I have your skull and crossbones tee shirt to remind me of a great night - see you next year.

                        Keith - I'm not going to let you take a camera out with you ever again

                        Zombo - what can i say - you are a legend - despite the hibernation - it was a memorable one.

                        There will be a movie made soon to commemorate - all the very best, Howie

                        Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
                        Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 9k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
                          #12

                          No doubt always a blast.

                          I know you have windows in which to travel, and much depends on when you, G-man, and Keith can make the trip, but maybe try to make it a bit earlier in the season next year.

                          By this point in the season the Browns are usually DOA. A few weeks earlier most of us are at least still pretending we can win the game.

                          As usual, thanks to all and see you next year, God Willing.

                          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • sperk S One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 65 Posts
                            • 2 Reputation
                            S sperk wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            What a great weekend with great friends. The tailgate party was by far the best of the year. The only issue I had was with Keiths scotch. I actually had to chase it with russ's moonshine or was it the other way around, not sure. I hope everyone made it home safe and would be great to see everyone and more next year

                            Happy Holidays to everyone

                            Don

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                              • 57k Posts
                              • 4k Reputation
                              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
                              #14

                              What a great time all around....so great, I ended up in the hospital for 2 days afterward!!

                              But....relax, it had nothing to do with the party and the tailgate. I woke up Monday AM with pains in my chest, shoulder and down my arm....so naturally you worry about cardiac. But all my EKGs, x-rays, blood tests, and stress tests came out negative. In fact they said my heart was in great shape. They believe the pain came from some nerve issues in my shoulder, perhaps from the way I sleep on it. So no worries mates (I just have to worry about the bills now).

                              Though, the doctor that discharged me from the hospital said that my liver levels were a bit elevated.....gee, I wonder why the f**k that would be?

                              I had to bribe my wife with a steak dinner to be my designated driver on Saturday night. She thought she might be bored (because she is not much of a football fan), but she had a great time.

                              So, thanks to all who made it a great weekend...Stan, roach, sperk, WSS and Sue, Howie, Gareth, Zombo, Mark O, Pavo Joe, Kamac, ballpeen and wife, and everyone else I haven't mentioned.

                              I even got to meet rich4eagle. He didn't seem at all like a schizophrenic! Nice Guy!

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • The GipperT The Gipper

                                What a great time all around....so great, I ended up in the hospital for 2 days afterward!!

                                But....relax, it had nothing to do with the party and the tailgate. I woke up Monday AM with pains in my chest, shoulder and down my arm....so naturally you worry about cardiac. But all my EKGs, x-rays, blood tests, and stress tests came out negative. In fact they said my heart was in great shape. They believe the pain came from some nerve issues in my shoulder, perhaps from the way I sleep on it. So no worries mates (I just have to worry about the bills now).

                                Though, the doctor that discharged me from the hospital said that my liver levels were a bit elevated.....gee, I wonder why the f**k that would be?

                                I had to bribe my wife with a steak dinner to be my designated driver on Saturday night. She thought she might be bored (because she is not much of a football fan), but she had a great time.

                                So, thanks to all who made it a great weekend...Stan, roach, sperk, WSS and Sue, Howie, Gareth, Zombo, Mark O, Pavo Joe, Kamac, ballpeen and wife, and everyone else I haven't mentioned.

                                I even got to meet rich4eagle. He didn't seem at all like a schizophrenic! Nice Guy!

                                roach R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 1k Posts
                                • 80 Reputation
                                R roach wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @the-gipper said:

                                I even got to meet rich4eagle. He didn't seem at all like a schizophrenic! Nice Guy!

                                Hence the mastery of being a schizophrenic. You just can't tell which one you are talking to. The ones that sits behind his keyboard usually never show up for the parties.

                                i love most of the Richs (actually, about 7 of the 9 of him- i don't care the Steeler Richs).

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                Quote Reply
                                • HowieDawgH HowieDawg

                                  As I sit here back in England I wonder whether I can actually do another trip like that ever again.

                                  Having spent $180 dollars on alcohol within the first 5 hours of my trip to Cleveland perhaps I need to reconsider my approach to having a good time.

                                  Stan was the legendary party bringer yet again - how Kathy puts up with him I will never know. Thanks to you both for always taking such good care of us. Sorry if my stage invasion and Zombo's open field tackle on me into the band's drum set means you can't go back to Scoundrels ever again. I think taking to all the locals on that patio for 2 hours in short sleeves that night has also given me the worst cold ever - or was it kissing Zombo in our Sombrero hats?

                                  I look back on this weekend with many regrets - and they are that i did not speak to everyone on the board for long enough bur here's what i remember (there are large periods of the weekend that are a blur)

                                  It was great to see Ed and Mrs R - although I did promise not to return on her birthday weekend next year!

                                  Don and Don Jnr! Don I am not sure I hugged you enough this weekend! Had a great time with your son playing cornhole again - and even won a game this year.

                                  Ballpeen and Mrs Ballpeen - was great to chat to you at the Eastland Inn on Saturday night - wish I had spent more time with you at the tailgate

                                  Mr and Mrs Gipper - great to speak to you both on the Saturday night too - it was a real wonder I didn't need your legal services after this weekend!

                                  Westside Steve - Sorry I was son drunk when offered to play your guitar that I could hardly hold the pick! I'll try harder next year!! Your Martin is lovely and I have your skull and crossbones tee shirt to remind me of a great night - see you next year.

                                  Keith - I'm not going to let you take a camera out with you ever again

                                  Zombo - what can i say - you are a legend - despite the hibernation - it was a memorable one.

                                  There will be a movie made soon to commemorate - all the very best, Howie

                                  Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 6k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @howiedawg said:

                                  As I sit here back in England I wonder whether I can actually do another trip like that ever again.

                                  Having spent $180 dollars on alcohol within the first 5 hours of my trip to Cleveland perhaps I need to reconsider my approach to having a good time.

                                  Stan was the legendary party bringer yet again - how Kathy puts up with him I will never know. Thanks to you both for always taking such good care of us. Sorry if my stage invasion and Zombo's open field tackle on me into the band's drum set means you can't go back to Scoundrels ever again. I think taking to all the locals on that patio for 2 hours in short sleeves that night has also given me the worst cold ever - or was it kissing Zombo in our Sombrero hats?

                                  I look back on this weekend with many regrets - and they are that i did not speak to everyone on the board for long enough bur here's what i remember (there are large periods of the weekend that are a blur)

                                  It was great to see Ed and Mrs R - although I did promise not to return on her birthday weekend next year!

                                  Don and Don Jnr! Don I am not sure I hugged you enough this weekend! Had a great time with your son playing cornhole again - and even won a game this year.

                                  Ballpeen and Mrs Ballpeen - was great to chat to you at the Eastland Inn on Saturday night - wish I had spent more time with you at the tailgate

                                  Mr and Mrs Gipper - great to speak to you both on the Saturday night too - it was a real wonder I didn't need your legal services after this weekend!

                                  Westside Steve - Sorry I was son drunk when offered to play your guitar that I could hardly hold the pick! I'll try harder next year!! Your Martin is lovely and I have your skull and crossbones tee shirt to remind me of a great night - see you next year.

                                  Keith - I'm not going to let you take a camera out with you ever again

                                  Zombo - what can i say - you are a legend - despite the hibernation - it was a memorable one.

                                  There will be a movie made soon to commemorate - all the very best, Howie

                                  What the fuck? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????

                                  I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.

                                  Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..

                                  HowieDawgH kamac19K G_ManG 3 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Mark OM Mark O

                                    @howiedawg said:

                                    As I sit here back in England I wonder whether I can actually do another trip like that ever again.

                                    Having spent $180 dollars on alcohol within the first 5 hours of my trip to Cleveland perhaps I need to reconsider my approach to having a good time.

                                    Stan was the legendary party bringer yet again - how Kathy puts up with him I will never know. Thanks to you both for always taking such good care of us. Sorry if my stage invasion and Zombo's open field tackle on me into the band's drum set means you can't go back to Scoundrels ever again. I think taking to all the locals on that patio for 2 hours in short sleeves that night has also given me the worst cold ever - or was it kissing Zombo in our Sombrero hats?

                                    I look back on this weekend with many regrets - and they are that i did not speak to everyone on the board for long enough bur here's what i remember (there are large periods of the weekend that are a blur)

                                    It was great to see Ed and Mrs R - although I did promise not to return on her birthday weekend next year!

                                    Don and Don Jnr! Don I am not sure I hugged you enough this weekend! Had a great time with your son playing cornhole again - and even won a game this year.

                                    Ballpeen and Mrs Ballpeen - was great to chat to you at the Eastland Inn on Saturday night - wish I had spent more time with you at the tailgate

                                    Mr and Mrs Gipper - great to speak to you both on the Saturday night too - it was a real wonder I didn't need your legal services after this weekend!

                                    Westside Steve - Sorry I was son drunk when offered to play your guitar that I could hardly hold the pick! I'll try harder next year!! Your Martin is lovely and I have your skull and crossbones tee shirt to remind me of a great night - see you next year.

                                    Keith - I'm not going to let you take a camera out with you ever again

                                    Zombo - what can i say - you are a legend - despite the hibernation - it was a memorable one.

                                    There will be a movie made soon to commemorate - all the very best, Howie

                                    What the fuck? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????

                                    I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.

                                    Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..

                                    HowieDawg HowieDawgH
                                    • 664 Posts
                                    • 59 Reputation
                                    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @mark-o said:

                                    What the xxxx? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????

                                    I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.

                                    Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..

                                    Jesus Marko - I knew that in my ultra tired state I would make a massive mistake on that post - and you were it!

                                    MarkO - you're like a brother to me you know that - I am looking forward to next year's events, although you may get a more sober version of me - I'm still not over the trip and it's Thursday - I'm blaming it on Zombo's cold.

                                    Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
                                    Mark OM Pavo JoeP 2 Replies Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 9k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      A total trap game for sure.

                                      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Mark OM Mark O

                                        @howiedawg said:

                                        As I sit here back in England I wonder whether I can actually do another trip like that ever again.

                                        Having spent $180 dollars on alcohol within the first 5 hours of my trip to Cleveland perhaps I need to reconsider my approach to having a good time.

                                        Stan was the legendary party bringer yet again - how Kathy puts up with him I will never know. Thanks to you both for always taking such good care of us. Sorry if my stage invasion and Zombo's open field tackle on me into the band's drum set means you can't go back to Scoundrels ever again. I think taking to all the locals on that patio for 2 hours in short sleeves that night has also given me the worst cold ever - or was it kissing Zombo in our Sombrero hats?

                                        I look back on this weekend with many regrets - and they are that i did not speak to everyone on the board for long enough bur here's what i remember (there are large periods of the weekend that are a blur)

                                        It was great to see Ed and Mrs R - although I did promise not to return on her birthday weekend next year!

                                        Don and Don Jnr! Don I am not sure I hugged you enough this weekend! Had a great time with your son playing cornhole again - and even won a game this year.

                                        Ballpeen and Mrs Ballpeen - was great to chat to you at the Eastland Inn on Saturday night - wish I had spent more time with you at the tailgate

                                        Mr and Mrs Gipper - great to speak to you both on the Saturday night too - it was a real wonder I didn't need your legal services after this weekend!

                                        Westside Steve - Sorry I was son drunk when offered to play your guitar that I could hardly hold the pick! I'll try harder next year!! Your Martin is lovely and I have your skull and crossbones tee shirt to remind me of a great night - see you next year.

                                        Keith - I'm not going to let you take a camera out with you ever again

                                        Zombo - what can i say - you are a legend - despite the hibernation - it was a memorable one.

                                        There will be a movie made soon to commemorate - all the very best, Howie

                                        What the fuck? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????

                                        I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.

                                        Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..

                                        kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 283 Posts
                                        • 44 Reputation
                                        kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @mark-o said:

                                        What the xxxx? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????

                                        I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.

                                        Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..

                                        I shall be treating myself to a nice DSLR for my retirement present so better watch out for photos next year, will be even better or worse depends which end you looking at them from hehe

                                        @howiedawg said:

                                        Jesus Marko - I knew that in my ultra tired state I would make a massive mistake on that post - and you were it!

                                        MarkO - you're like a brother to me you know that - I am looking forward to next year's events, although you may get a more sober version of me - I'm still not over the trip and it's Thursday - I'm blaming it on Zombo's cold.

                                        Your not wrong Howie, I am still dying here to, though I cant remember kissing Zombo myself, and am sure I wasnt that pissed not to remember , unless Zombo took advantage whilst I was falling asleep in Scoundrels.

                                        I will follow on from what everyone said with regards this weekend, it was prob one my best trips to Cleveland so far, glad am back here in UK feeling like shite than suffering out there, but certainly cant wait to get back over next year, and may even come pester MarkO doing in San Diego one weekend next year if game falls right. The guys that hook up for this weekend always make it so great and with the hospitality of Stan, Ed, Don and their partners it all makes for amazing time each year we come over.

                                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • kamac19K kamac19

                                          @mark-o said:

                                          What the xxxx? I get left off of this after all the time we spent together this past weekend?????

                                          I agree that Keith is getting is camera taken away at approximately 8pm every day leading up to Sunday and he loses it after the game on Sunday, unless we win then he can only take pictures of all of us idiots celebrating the win.

                                          Guarenteed win on Sunday against the Faguars..

                                          I shall be treating myself to a nice DSLR for my retirement present so better watch out for photos next year, will be even better or worse depends which end you looking at them from hehe

                                          @howiedawg said:

                                          Jesus Marko - I knew that in my ultra tired state I would make a massive mistake on that post - and you were it!

                                          MarkO - you're like a brother to me you know that - I am looking forward to next year's events, although you may get a more sober version of me - I'm still not over the trip and it's Thursday - I'm blaming it on Zombo's cold.

                                          Your not wrong Howie, I am still dying here to, though I cant remember kissing Zombo myself, and am sure I wasnt that pissed not to remember , unless Zombo took advantage whilst I was falling asleep in Scoundrels.

                                          I will follow on from what everyone said with regards this weekend, it was prob one my best trips to Cleveland so far, glad am back here in UK feeling like shite than suffering out there, but certainly cant wait to get back over next year, and may even come pester MarkO doing in San Diego one weekend next year if game falls right. The guys that hook up for this weekend always make it so great and with the hospitality of Stan, Ed, Don and their partners it all makes for amazing time each year we come over.

                                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @kamac19 said:

                                          I shall be treating myself to a nice DSLR for my retirement present so better watch out for photos next year, will be even better or worse depends which end you looking at them from hehe

                                          Your not wrong Howie, I am still dying here to, though I cant remember kissing Zombo myself, and am sure I wasnt that pissed not to remember , unless Zombo took advantage whilst I was falling asleep in Scoundrels.

                                          I will follow on from what everyone said with regards this weekend, it was prob one my best trips to Cleveland so far, glad am back here in UK feeling like shite than suffering out there, but certainly cant wait to get back over next year, and may even come pester MarkO doing in San Diego one weekend next year if game falls right. The guys that hook up for this weekend always make it so great and with the hospitality of Stan, Ed, Don and their partners it all makes for amazing time each year we come over.

                                          Too bad they wait until like April to come out with the schedule for next year. At least we know that it looks like the Browns will be playing a last place schedule. Here at least are the teams that the Browns will almost surely be playing (based on fact that Miami and Indy are so far behind in their divisions):

                                          Home:

                                          Pitt

                                          Cincy

                                          Balt.

                                          Denver

                                          Kansas City

                                          Philadelphia

                                          Washington

                                          Miami

                                          Away:

                                          San Diego

                                          Oakland

                                          Dallas

                                          NY Giants

                                          Indianapolis

                                          Pitt.

                                          Cincy.

                                          Balt.

                                          So, it looks like you very well may be able to make that trip to San Diego and see a Browns game at the same time.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate